Why do I see bright flashes of light?

Has anyone had the experience of laying in bed and then all of a sudden you see bright flash of white light while your eyes are closed? What could that mean?

4 Likes

mental illusion?

just my 2 cents, but could be more

Most times, it means angel are around. If you could go out of your body or scan with your third eye, you will see them.

You can also meditate during this time and ask questions like who is there, what do you want?
Force no images when you do this, just observe.

3 Likes

Mm… interesting I never heard that before. Could it also be other spirits that are around?

2 Likes

Sure, it could be that other spirits are around.
However, I only experience this when angel(s) are around.

With other spirits, I just see them through my mind’s eye!

Asking questions like who or what can also help!

2 Likes

In my experience this is telling me that spirits are around, usually for me though it is flashes of blue light, which for me at least means Belial and/or Lucifer are around

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by “flashes” of light, but it reminds me of phosphene, a phenomenon that occurs naturally when our eyes are closed.

2 Likes

I see them to just before dozing off. Sometimes in bed or sometimes when daydreaming myself to sleep. Then there’s like a jolt. Not sure if the light surprising me initiates the jolt or if the jolt causes a flash of light!?!

But most of the time that’s just it. No presence for me most of the time. Mabye spirits passing through??

And not sure if it’s related but for me it also can be a sign I’m about to fall into sleep paralysis which sometimes involves a presence and sometimes doesn’t. Thoughts anyone?

3 Likes

I think a spirit is trying to contact you or at least that one wants to see what you are doing, but as for which thing causes the other, idk, good luck, do some experimenting

4 Likes

Gotcha thanks!:+1:

1 Like

I have Evoked those spirits before so it might be them not sure…I’ll make sure to ask if anyone is there.

1 Like

The important thing is whatever the things are, they are not hurting you

1 Like

Yeah basically what I mean is like just a bright flash as if someone is using a flash light but turning on and off or something…1st I thought it was like that eye condition that causes you to see flashes from a torn retina and I have got hit in the eye before but this was like a year ago so I don’t think it’s from that

It could be your eyes. I went to the eye doctor and he mentions how that’s linked to hypertension.

4 Likes

LOL. when i read your topic.

I was thinking. He got knockout so he’s seeing lights. haha.

On a serious note. maybe you saw a movie or something with flickering lights during daytime?Or stress?

1 Like

Nah, it was completely Pitch black in my room

2 Likes

The drugs kicked in…lights mean ur in for a trippy night

1 Like

This happens with me sometimes. Almost always out of the corner of my eyes, though a few times i have seen them pop up in front of me. Never last for more then a second. Have all been white with a little gold and absence of color around the edges. Once in a while will get a vibe from them that makes me look towards them or I feel like an after vibe (though if that is from them or my body being like wtf was that ? ) I’ve tried talking to them and sometimes will get a little tingles, but I feel that by the time i have seen them go it might already be past.

2 Likes

Yessss!!! Lol, my experience i aslo see like sparkles out of nowhere at times with gold and white silvery color its hard to explain but its like what i said.