Why did i never have read a single post from Healing and Self Defense?

LOL i was just wondering, why never in my life i had an interest to try and heal, to defend myself from whatever it was…

Everywhere i read, safety and defense, i look somewhere else because i know, i have a feeling that i won’t be wanting anything from there…

I wonder why it is ? O_O

cause you got a death wish? maybe you’re just masochistic enough to want to suffer?

Because healing and self defense are boring and nobody wants to put in the time to learn how to protect themselves. Instead we just see multiple threads complaing of being attacked and then a bunch of people recommending the LBRP to solve all the problems because it does everything.

ROFLMAO!!! xD xD
In all seriousness
Read Protection and Reversal Magick. AWESOME BOOK!!!

I have found that the LBRP is great to put myself and my temple in order before a ritual. That is about it, you need to learn to shield, build relationships with spirits (ancestors are great here) and be very proactive.

I don’t know who started the rumor that the LBRP is the end all be all of protection as it seems to not be designed for that. It helps you clear a space, that is about it.

I have an idea that this happens alot because the LBRP is one of the oldest personal rituals humanity knows. I remember when I first learned it, I was able to abandon like 10 other rituals and energy workings because they were all summed up with the LBRP. Combine that with the middle pillar and you have the “Starter pack” for human magickal work.
More often than not, the “average” person’s problems can be resolved through these 2 things…but we’re not average, are we?

Lol the lbrp.

I find healing work exceptionally interesting. But it’s dangerous when you work directly on somebody. All that fucking shit just gets inside, then you gotta go home and clean yourself.

[quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:3122”]Lol the lbrp.

I find healing work exceptionally interesting. But it’s dangerous when you work directly on somebody. All that fucking shit just gets inside, then you gotta go home and clean yourself.[/quote]
that’s why you use protection lol.

[quote=“Icarus, post:8, topic:3122”][quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:3122”]Lol the lbrp.

I find healing work exceptionally interesting. But it’s dangerous when you work directly on somebody. All that fucking shit just gets inside, then you gotta go home and clean yourself.[/quote]
that’s why you use protection lol.[/quote]

You guys describing sex? Lol

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:9, topic:3122”][quote=“Icarus, post:8, topic:3122”][quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:3122”]Lol the lbrp.

that’s why you use protection lol.[/quote]

You guys describing sex? Lol[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!

Doesn’t matter if you use protection or not. The way I was taught, both with spirits abd without, you put your hands on the person. Sorry, crap seems to sneak in no matter what. It’s a matter if being able to feel the crap that has crept in so you can clean yourself properly and function normally.

relax I was being humorous.

"Oh, here`s my swiss army knife of rituals…presenting…the LBRP!!!"lol

ROFLMAO!!! xD xD
In all seriousness
Read Protection and Reversal Magick. AWESOME BOOK!!![/quote]

True. Im going through it, doin the practice, and is simple, easy to understand, no blinds that I`m aware of (sign of conjuring, anyone?? XD)
Nice book.

He shows his sign of conjuring on his blog in a video post.

Yes, I found out some time after that, the book should actually read “a” sign of conjuring, not “the”…thus, making it whatever you want it to be…yes, he uses a mudra, I’ve seen that :slight_smile:

That Mudra is really hard to get down :slight_smile: I just raise my arms and make a friendly gesture now.

Something from Mr. Miller’s book that I have found effective are the psychic shielding techniques. I have been experimenting with creating one and then imprinting runes on them.

Oh…I thought it was only me who couldn`t do it right…good…misery loves company…lol.
Nah, actually just as you, I think is best to replace it with something different, as long as it works is all good.

Do you use blessed oils? The guy who taught me that same egg cleansing you posted trained in South America, and he used to use frankincense oil mixed with a base and blessed (the main bottle lives on his altar) and he’d rub that into his hands, also third eye and where he had an old injury before beginning any work on people.

I do the same when I work hands on, which isn’t often these days, and it seems to help a bit.

[quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:3122”]LOL i was just wondering, why never in my life i had an interest to try and heal, to defend myself from whatever it was…

Everywhere i read, safety and defense, i look somewhere else because i know, i have a feeling that i won’t be wanting anything from there…

I wonder why it is ? O_O[/quote]

Maybe you are already protected and you have a gut feeling that tells you that? Do a tarot reading to see if that’s true. If it’s not, you should work on improving either your intuition or fixing your overconfidence and putting some protection around you.