Why can't demons create physical changes?

Thank you for your reply!

Aw, you mean you’re not bringing about the downfall of Western civilization and establishing a Satanic Galactic Empire from its smoldering ashes? :cry:

The O.N.A.'s Aeonics were a little more complex than that but your summation is still pithy and true. In my own case I gave my people and the politicians they elect to represent them a choice and acted on that. There will be other victims in British Commonwealth countries and flow on effects, but these aren’t my concern. Collateral damage.

My Magickal motto remains: You fuck with me! I fuck with you!

Al
P.s. About nine months ago an associate showed a two page summation of what I’d done to a retired NSW District Court judge who is a Queen’s Counsel. He read it and exclaimed, “Fuck!” Like all of them he’ll do nothing except sellout his descendants. As the fruit never falls far from the tree that’s what their descendants deserve.

1 Like

The world is not over populated and never will beX. that is a literal lie and a myth.

No matter what you say, people refuse to believe it.

My doc said I had cervical cancer. I used herbs and intention to make it go away. Instead of being amazed, he said he must have been mistaken because it’s “impossible,” for the cancer to just disappear!

I healed my son’s asthma using Chinese Medicine which is suppose to be impossible…again the doctor said, maybe he never had it…eventhough they prescribed an inhaler for his asthma attacks

One time I made it rain. The people around me kept trying to find an explanation…there wasn’t a single cloud in the sky but they still refused to accept it.

One time there were low hanging clouds (tornado sign) and my son was 5yrs old riding a plane alone for the 1st time. I made the clouds go back up. Everyone was happy but of course they thought it was random.

One time I said it would snow in hell b4 I was approved for a car loan. The day I was approved it snowed in Tucson, AZ ( which I used to call hell). That happens like once every 5yrs…

All coincidences I suppose…

No matter what you do people who don’t want to believe won’t…and people who already believe in magick will see it in everything…because magick is in everything.

3 Likes

Doctors are the worst with that stuff. Always act like they simply know better than you. If you challenge them on anything they talk to you like an ignorant child. Especially with the covid situation.

Had that happen too. During checkup, my doctor said my body is showing high reactivity symptoms – my immune system is constantly in overdrive for no reason. (even more so than much younger men)

When I got Covid, the symptoms lasted for a night. Then afterwards, I went for check up and was told I showed no signs of even having it. They did a blood test cause they didn’t believe it. After that, I turned and asked him it 's like magic, eh." Laughed and said “maybe idk, good luck though.” :laughing:

1 Like

Wow! That is so cool :sunglasses: I bet the doctors just attribute it all to luck :roll_eyes:

The Covid situation was exceptionally scary because they were programming the collective subconscious by constantly playing that crap in every store & media outlet.

I had a patient test positive w/ no symptoms & he literally started hyperventilating and saying he’s going to die. It was awful. I had to work hard to get him to make the conscious decision to reject the narrative. He was literally ready to sign his death certificate. I don’t know what that was about but I’m glad the mental conditioning portion of it is over.

3 Likes