Why can powerful gods only talk to you after youve trained?

I mean, I try.

1 Like

Because no matter how hard I scream a deft person will not hear. You must learn to hear and see then you will be able to communicate.

1 Like

A master only takes a student that can prove his worth. They don’t have to come to your level. You must rise your self to their level.

1 Like

As a human being your birthright is being able to commune with any spirit in the universe you choose. The only issue is that in our development as a species we turned to technological development and turned our back on the spiritual to the point that most of us have dormant clair abilities. These are like a muscle that need excerise. Once you’ve done the excercises and meditations and opened these communication is easy.
Also powerful Gods, Angels and Demons can still communicate with you in dream and through symbolism and coincidence. Pay attention, watch for signs

5 Likes

Because you are in a human body, you’re bound to a brain. This brain does not show you everything that it sees. The spirits can subtly put messages in your brain, but unless your brain recognizes as something you need, you have to train it

3 Likes

I’ll say that the human brain is a very bare-bones type tool to get you around this dimension. It is not hyper powerful or able to sense much of existence naturally. You have to train your brain to be able to do that type of stuff.

Imagine a being of enormous awareness such as what you’d get in the higher planes. Then this being incarnates into a human vessel. That being gets a very small fraction of the awareness it once had.
It’s similar to bringing a small glass to a river and filling up the glass. The glass is the brain and the consciousness is the river.
Because of its limitations, you may not be able to perceive that much until you train it.

2 Likes

Funny thing that you mention this. In this thread I complained that spirits dont come to me and say “hello”. Shortly after creating the thread I watched outside my window and a truck drove along. On the back of the truck someone had sprayed “hallo” (german for hello). Guess that counts :grin:

3 Likes

@Chriss I was asking Prince Orobas for a favor while out and about in the city and a big truck stopped at the traffic light and it had an emblem of a black horse. I got what I was asking for shortly after that.

4 Likes

Thats encouraging to read.
Ill definitely keep working on opening my abilities.

Btw, still havent figured out what that Mike B food truck wanted to tell me :grin:

1 Like

I wondered the same about lust for result and “having to fight the will of other people”.
There are entities who can improve the “clairs” but somehow it seems the issue regards also advanced persons; they may try to give this sort of help to a less skilled individual, although sometimes the result will be a sleepiness (because of not being ready for the necessary shift of consciousness).

2 Likes

Magick is an art, you dont pick up a paint brush and expect to paint like Leonardo Da 'Vinci…same goes with magick. You can’t expect spectacular results with casual practice and dedication. Despite having the potential to paint the next classic, its on you to learn the craft and take action.

Put in the work and stop complaining, you are not entitled to everything just because you have access to beings beyond space and time. You are still limited, because you are in the material world.

“Nobody can build the bridge for you to walk across the river of life, no one but you yourself alone . There are, to be sure, countless paths and bridges and demi-gods which would carry you across this river; but only at the cost of yourself; you would pawn yourself and lose.

Find a good system of magick you trust and like and dedicate yourself to it. Stop expecting to be a pro when you have yet to go pro!

2 Likes

How long have you been practicing magick, and I mean sitting down, doing a ritual and keeping track of it all?

Reading about Asmodeus isn’t going to get you a date with that hot girl, evoking him, working on yourself, and becoming the most attractive version of yourself will give you a chance at getting laid. Success is not guaranteed, not even in magick. Sorry to burst your bubble bud.

Because no god or devil or heaven or hell exists. Somehow people tap into something and get incredible results. For the rest of us, there is no hope, only life or despair.

I dont think you understood my complaint. As I said earlier:

I dont expect to

I was annoyed by the logical inconsistency of gods being praised for their powers but not being able to establish contact with me unless I specifically train for it.

EDIT: Great video though and great channel in general.

1 Like

Ro i find it that suspending disbelief and just accepting the posibility of their existance will skyrocket your magic. Magick theory is a scafold for the modern mind to support what essentially is a belief. Is more simple just to believe and let experience fill the gaps. Example yesterday a man was indiscriminately cutting a wooded area with an excavator without proper permits. Among the trees was a ceiba a sacred tree to those of us who practice afro-caribbean sorcery. I quickly wnwnt to my nganga and did a working to stop the whole thing. An hour after the excavator broke down and i took till today inthe afternood and a 1000 dollars to get it fixed. After it was fixed the agents from natural resorces department showed and shut the whole shit show down and gave rhe man anfine of 20 k. After the man was to continue regaedless as he was fined already. Soon after he fell down and almost completley severed his arm. He stopped and due to financial constrains cant continue the project. I can brushmit off as coincidence or what have you but one fact still stand that is my will was done and the tree still stands. Does it matter that it kight have been coincidential? For the begginer maybe, for thise of us these so called coincidences have pilled so much that there is little doubt in my mind that it was my nfumbe. And thats the bottom line, supend disbelief and work, experience will take care of the rest.

1 Like

This is another example. Some might say coincidence but the results of magick and miracles are convinently timed coincidences.

1 Like

Ive no idea and won’t it seems. Glad it worked for you though. Thank you.

1 Like

Role play Thats what i did at the begginign. :grin: sound silly but playing pretend works. In the words of LaVey psycho drama till you drop.

1 Like

Imagine a world class coach, he has coached many champs and even some Olympians. He’s well established.

But you the athlete are the one running the race. If you don’t put in the work how is he gonna coach you.

The gods can help but you must also put in work. If you’re wishing they’d just do everything for you refer back to Nietzsche:

2 Likes

I may not have explained my issue properly but Ill try again using your analogy.
I want to become a runner but dont know how to run. In fact Ive never even put one foot in front of the other. Next to me is my coach who has done so multiple times and is in fact a very professional runner.
I ask him “can you please teach me how to run?”
They say “yes”.
Me: “Could you please show me how its done?”
Them: “Well I could. I am certainly capable of doing it. But no Im not showing you because you have to run yourself.”
Me: “Well, I mean…I want to run myself. But I dont know how to run and you do. And you could show me how its done but you refuse.”
Them: “Yea because you have to run.”
Me: “But if you can show me and if youre my coach why not show me once so I can see and learn.”
Them: “Because you have to run yourself.”
Me: “Dude…”

Does this make sense on how I think (or rather thought) that this whole thing makes no sense?

1 Like