Why are humans or any other living beings stuck here on planet Earth?

You all need to stop giving the troll god and the archons too much power.

The desire to expand - according to Abraham.

As for your second question, I’ve no idea! lol

Lmao wot.

It is what you make, the only thing that is objective is that everyone’s reality is subjective to their thoughts beliefs , emotions, actions, will, intent, 3D reality is a hologram of ones thoughts emotions beliefs that will reflect their reality, of course some people’s incarnation circumstances will be shitier than others, but from people I’ve talked to who travel to different realms earth is shit

1 Like

To be fair he has a point there’s always bigger fish out there and they may or may not be bigger fish in comparison to you regardless of not giving it power or not. Ignoring it doesn’t exactly diminish their power unless they’re thoughtforms.

There isn’t anything more powerful than a higher self. That’s my perception.

What makes you think an archon, of all things, could be more powerful than a higher self?

I don’t have a higher self but that’s also a pretty detrimental assessment because a higher self is thought to be under the “oversoul” in that mentality meaning the over soul is more “powerful” but then also the higher self is in some ideas the true self which circles back to my original statement. There’s always bigger baddies out there that your higher self pales in comparison to. No one is the supreme power in existence as their “higher” or “true selves” there’s many things out there that’s got a upper hand on you or me, etc.

Like what? Any specific examples or incidents? Etc?

Do you believe you can take on say Lucifer and win? nyx? Tiamat? The beings that don’t make themselves really known to humanity and come out unscathed?

Do you believe if you call on your higher self which is basically just you with a fancy label attached to it that there’s nothing that predates you in “strength” understanding, and “power” ?

You still haven’t answered my question. Do you have any hard, verifiable, or even tangible evidence supporting what you claim, that there are beings out there who are more powerful than my higher self? And what made you think an archon has that kind of power?

I agree. Abraham teaches that too.

1 Like

You’re asking me for tangible evidence on something you cannot even prove your own statement lol. If nothing is more powerful than the higher self nothing would attack you or people wouldn’t be calling on other external entities for help to achieve something in their lives. You can’t even prove the higher self is real.

Also because an archon varies per archon. If we’re following the Gnosticism idea of them they hold more power over the physical world than apparently ones higher self has proven to show, of course I’m going off what an archon is said to be.

I don’t need to prove my own statement. It’s not a secret that I take my information from Abraham, who is Source energy, btw. Like pure Source energy. So I get my info from the horse’s mouth, which is as good as it’s ever going to get.

I’m not going to honour your cynicism and your lack of understanding about the higher self.

Lol because I do not agree with you I lack understanding of the higher self? Sounds more like you’re overestimating yourself which is common, if something or someone were to attack you you’d not notice the damage done because “my higher self is OP nothing is more powerful than it” which means that would be the case for everyone yet many end up harmed by each other and entities :thinking: then again I don’t believe the sources are sentient nor do I aim to change your view on it. However, I would suggest learning to scan :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

may i suggest that those who follow outside source of info to look at oneself cuz most likely the answers is within. It’s not what others tell you. =o) Then you’ll have your answer with actual experience by self instead of what’ told to you by someone else or from what books others wrote…

My teacher like to follow this quote. That means. test test test to see if it’s true.

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

2 Likes

Make sense,we are not fully in charge of our being. The question who is y not give us full control. I guess we should figure that one out.

In my opinion I think that the idea of immortality is being fully conscious or awaken fully. Meaning having full control of heaven and hell. Which means your spirit can get out of your body and come back and one is fully conscious when doing it. Thinks immortality give one that freedom. dying and living is no longer part of one s live as they work here on earth.

We are fully in control of our being.

In which sense coz after all, as humans we generally we are limited with abilities in terms of spiritual life.

How are we limited in terms of spiritual life?

2 Likes