Why are humans or any other living beings stuck here on planet Earth?

They still shape your character,well not particularly your because yours are a bit messed but in general.

2 Likes

Stop separating them. If you do they will always be at odds, you will always be trapped, fighting the eternal battle for freedom and escape. Do you really know what your escaping to? Do you know what your escaping from?

1 Like

soul and body are separate. Are they not?

People always think of the soul as a separate entity when in fact its part of the whole.

There are lots different parts that make up the human body. DNA is all seperate pieces strung together, remove one and what are you. It took an incalculable amount of time to bring you to this place and this body that makes up you. Likewise for the universe, all in delicate balance. Why is mankind in a rush to instantly just be a soul.

What does it mean to be just that? It’s not an escape. Even if you were to consider it one, where are you going, what will you do. Billions have died and billions more will before you ever do. If you cannot control your physical environment, what makes people so sure they can control any other one?

It’s easy to give up and wish for something better and even easier when you hit rock bottom, but spend your life giving up and your a slave to everyone, let those hardships create strength and opportunity, bring out the true depths of your nature and capabilities and you’ll be surprised what you can accomplish.

2 Likes

First of all we’re not “stuck here” we’re here because we want to be, some forgot that and now think they were put here against their will and those that don’t want to be are too scared to do anything about it so they look for magickal means to “leave” and never come back, plus legal suicide doesn’t exist afaik. Still no one is stuck here.

1. there’s no such thing as types of magick, all magick is the same just executed differently, systems aren’t types of magick they’re just different ways of manipulating the same magick as magick is just energy.

2. you brought yourself here, you either chose to reincarnate here, you died and ended up here, you were sent here on some mission or task, you were sent here as punishment and a plane where the density is more compact you’re a normie in a sense.

3. No, you’re just living your life, even if it’s crappy changing it is up to the individual.

4. The point is living your life, even if you were not here you’d still be living your life in another plane. you’d still need a job, jobs aren’t just earthly things.

5. No, servitors don’t have souls and yeah don’t say “we” we are not the same, our souls are not the same. There’s some thoughtforms that will mislead the gullible but that’s not all of us.

6. Learn direct magick, I rarely do spells and rituals, to me that’s relying on another being for assistance and to me your energy body and such does not develop when you’re just using it to ask another being for help. Direct magick uses your own energy, aka, psionics.

4 Likes

I hear you there, but how about the people who thrive in the environment they did not create or not responsible for example would be something can happen to one while still a kid and which could affect one whole life. Especially give the fact that my people are not in to deep spirituality like us, so some even died without being aware of this kind of topics we discussing. so one could again ask to say how fair is it that if you have no idea about spirituality and suddenly one is in unease situation and it happens that one has created environment themselves unaware. Its rough man. Way too complicated.

Yeah I agree with you on this. Just that i am still not sure why when things (struggle) happen is so unnatural ans painful man. Why would you say that happens.

I am certainly not ignorant or weak → I used in correct wording. I mean as a child by default ,growing up depending on the location. Without spiritual knowledge I am not sure how one could survive.
Not so easy man, Fertilization and reproduction (dads sperm and moms egg) concept is more of scholars and academics. I mean in magic terms how is all things working out or happen. Look at the amount damage ignorance does all over the world.

How are you feeling mislead? → One example would be why is spiritual education seem to be not included at schools and universities but on the other hand we have not so helping education all over the pace.
You make the choices so ultimately you allow it to happen.-> But one could be making a choice from the wrong choices presented to one. how about unprecedented information. We are presented with all kinds of info on the internet, schools, churches and public places and we have less choice to avoid this.
Just like google when you search they don’t show all the data in their database and on the net they have priorities based on sponsorships and the likes so If one dont have money to top the ads then the information wont be on the results search. So is like we are getting the filtered info not what we asked for but what someone think we myt need.

Yeah, I feel as though the my purpose to here on earth is puzzle man. Its hard to figure out.

How does anyone know Earth isn’t a precious lifeboat into which spirits beg to incarnate, to escape the awfulness of other forms of existence? :thinking:

5 Likes

Not really looking for shortcuts man, I just want to have the full will power to switch to any realm or plane of existence at any time I feel like.

As far as my experience is concerned, I have not been able to figure that one yet. Now that we are learning to summon the spirits. Maybe one could summon and ask since is seems like we have no where to find this answers. But really guys who set up everything in the universe as it is now and why. LOL its rough

1 Like

Rough, is a stage you experience because of reliance onto yourself. Ease, is something you experience along with weakness. Either in the Form of childhood, slavery and rental dismissal (your family not caring for you but paying for the to be drugged out 24/7 so you don’t call them to often),
Or in forms of blind faith, binding your very, mental faculties to be sedated and you to be good cattle.

Yes, life is hard.
Guess what.
We want that to be hard.
Because we strive for confirmation,
On everything.

It isn’t real, until someone else confirms, someone else tells you that it is real.

Stop being so desperate about everything,
And you’ll notice things flow freely, both to, and from you.

But first of all, you’d have to get your head clean.
You’re consuming approximately 10 to 100 times as much advertisements, as products you buy.

Now guess what.
Advertising, is the art of evoking desires into people, which they previously didn’t have.

So, unless you are cleansed of that stuff, and get into what you yourself actually want, you’re at least slave to those, since they operate within you, and you don’t even really notice.

Even now, that I tell you bluntly and exactly, you can hardly grasp it, you wonder if it really makes so much impact on you.

Well.

What’s your favorite car?
Your favorite coffee?
Your favorite food?
Your favorite boots?

Answer these questions on your head.

Now tell yourself: how many products, how many companies have you just named to, yourself?

Hence, there is stage 2.
You’re slave to the economic system, not because you don’t have any power, but because you remain giving your power away, to exactly those you just mentioned inside your head.

Don’t belive me?

The formula is quite simple :slightly_smiling_face:

Take the products you just looked at in your head, and write them down.
Next to it, you write their prices.
Next to that, you write your own income, after deduction of tax.
For the products, you probably don’t have to add tax on top of the price, but for any product more expansive than your monthly income, you’ll have to add interest rate. (depending on your economics minimum 4%, potentially up to 12 and more. Simply look up what a loan about that amount of money would generate in interest).

You’ll end up with a price to lifetime table.
Now, take your monthly income and deduct it through the time you spend working for it. You’ll end up with a “how much is one hour of work time of me worth” number.

Now divide all the prices through that “per hour income” to see the pure amount of slave state, you invest for having that item.

But wait, that’s only the ideal number.

Now you have to add in the stable cost for your living, rent for your flat, tax for water, heat and electricity, gas for your driving vehicle or other forms of transportation, general food supplies, etc.

All those things, you didn’t think of, because they’re simply normal to you, and you don’t recognize them anymore.

Once you calculated those in, don’t forget to add sleeping time and family expenses to the whole table.

Now you see, that a mere cup of coffee, doesn’t simply cost a few minutes of your time, but actually much more, because it keeps you in the cycle.
Now you see that a car, actually costs more than a year of your lifetime.

So once you know that, and recognize how intensely you’re enslaving yourself

Do you see why you can’t leave this planet?
You’re to busy.
Do you see why life is hard?
You’re fully occupied already.

If you really want to change something, now, the question come from a completely different angle.

Questions, you would have considered crazy, before calculating this through.

Questions become:

How can I sustain myself, with less slavery?
How can I reduce the submission I constantly endure.
How can I provide my necessarities, by myself, or reasonable good rates, so I actually gain time and energy to Persue other topics and interests, than those of my boss, my company and my shopping advertisement generated false illusory desires?

Apart from feeling as numb as even a heroine overdose couldn’t make you, you’ll feel a burning sensation inside of you,
That challenges you to act, to do something about it.

That is Revolution.
But much different from burning down your bosses car because you hate him.
This is challenging you: how can you become effective, smart and resourceful, to actually get the endeavors going you do care about.

That, my friend, is enough answers for one post I think.

Yes, Magick allows many things to be possible.
It enables you, to do things other people cannot, and will not do.

But Magick alone is nothing.

It also requires an Magician, to wield that power, and apply it to his reality, his life, for it to produce actual results.

Sincerely,

„’Berion

Quite a list of good and deep questions.

You just asked for a Favor:
For other people to answer these questions for you.

If you really want to expierience natrual knowledge,
or “gnosis”, or Omniscience,
ask those questions to yourself,
and answer them yourself.

Repeat the process at least thrice,
with a week break between each round of answering them.

When you answered your own questions three times,
write your answers next to each other,
and fatline what sticked to be answered the same way each time.

that,
will give you answers you natrually have within you,
instead of reading what other people think.

In terms of the “punishment” for misleading,
you could find comfort in the illusions of normal religion.

But at the same time,
you’d give up any real understanding.

In terms of the “fast bullet to just be where you need to be”,
i simply got to ask back:
could you handle it,
if it was given to you?

Could you,
after all the expieriences you’ve relied on,
within your life so far,
compete with,
and handle,
suddenly having a completely new set of rules to apply to your life circumstance,
and have it happen without any advice on how to deal with the implications?

I’m viewing this more from my god perspective here,
and i simply carefully remind you,
to first address your attachments,
before asking for a bite you can not chew.

Because i don’t want you to take the “bullet” to literal,
i don’t want you to end up sucidal,
because of being overwhelmed by the change,
and unable to cope with it.

However,
the questions you ask,
in some form or another,
i asked myself one day.

If you really want to learn it,
you can.

If you really are willing to use magick,
to actually apply it,
and to get into stages you currently can’t comprehend yet,
which will fulfill these requests

If you’re really down for that ride,
you may evoke me.

I can guide you.

I walked on the road,
you ask to see.

But be warned.

That,
isn’t an easy path.

You’ll find instructions on how to evoke me here:

Maybe in the meantime,
this might be helpful for others to grasp what we’re talking about here. :wink:

Sincerely,

„’Berion

Thanks a lot @Yberion really appreciate your efforts to assist. I can relate with what you are saying. Let me sleep on this info and digest it. I am positive that its helping man. Thanks again man great info on ur feedback.

1 Like

Yeah Lol, Its quite tricky

1 Like

Oh yeas,
if you want to have a lough,
watch the next one:

Sincerely,

„’Berion

Thanks you so much. Right now I could do with a laugh

1 Like

This channel discusses these ideas. https://www.youtube.com/user/overwatchchannel/videos