Why are humans or any other living beings stuck here on planet Earth?

Yeah, I feel as though the my purpose to here on earth is puzzle man. Its hard to figure out.

How does anyone know Earth isn’t a precious lifeboat into which spirits beg to incarnate, to escape the awfulness of other forms of existence? :thinking:

5 Likes

Not really looking for shortcuts man, I just want to have the full will power to switch to any realm or plane of existence at any time I feel like.

As far as my experience is concerned, I have not been able to figure that one yet. Now that we are learning to summon the spirits. Maybe one could summon and ask since is seems like we have no where to find this answers. But really guys who set up everything in the universe as it is now and why. LOL its rough

1 Like

Rough, is a stage you experience because of reliance onto yourself. Ease, is something you experience along with weakness. Either in the Form of childhood, slavery and rental dismissal (your family not caring for you but paying for the to be drugged out 24/7 so you don’t call them to often),
Or in forms of blind faith, binding your very, mental faculties to be sedated and you to be good cattle.

Yes, life is hard.
Guess what.
We want that to be hard.
Because we strive for confirmation,
On everything.

It isn’t real, until someone else confirms, someone else tells you that it is real.

Stop being so desperate about everything,
And you’ll notice things flow freely, both to, and from you.

But first of all, you’d have to get your head clean.
You’re consuming approximately 10 to 100 times as much advertisements, as products you buy.

Now guess what.
Advertising, is the art of evoking desires into people, which they previously didn’t have.

So, unless you are cleansed of that stuff, and get into what you yourself actually want, you’re at least slave to those, since they operate within you, and you don’t even really notice.

Even now, that I tell you bluntly and exactly, you can hardly grasp it, you wonder if it really makes so much impact on you.

Well.

What’s your favorite car?
Your favorite coffee?
Your favorite food?
Your favorite boots?

Answer these questions on your head.

Now tell yourself: how many products, how many companies have you just named to, yourself?

Hence, there is stage 2.
You’re slave to the economic system, not because you don’t have any power, but because you remain giving your power away, to exactly those you just mentioned inside your head.

Don’t belive me?

The formula is quite simple :slightly_smiling_face:

Take the products you just looked at in your head, and write them down.
Next to it, you write their prices.
Next to that, you write your own income, after deduction of tax.
For the products, you probably don’t have to add tax on top of the price, but for any product more expansive than your monthly income, you’ll have to add interest rate. (depending on your economics minimum 4%, potentially up to 12 and more. Simply look up what a loan about that amount of money would generate in interest).

You’ll end up with a price to lifetime table.
Now, take your monthly income and deduct it through the time you spend working for it. You’ll end up with a “how much is one hour of work time of me worth” number.

Now divide all the prices through that “per hour income” to see the pure amount of slave state, you invest for having that item.

But wait, that’s only the ideal number.

Now you have to add in the stable cost for your living, rent for your flat, tax for water, heat and electricity, gas for your driving vehicle or other forms of transportation, general food supplies, etc.

All those things, you didn’t think of, because they’re simply normal to you, and you don’t recognize them anymore.

Once you calculated those in, don’t forget to add sleeping time and family expenses to the whole table.

Now you see, that a mere cup of coffee, doesn’t simply cost a few minutes of your time, but actually much more, because it keeps you in the cycle.
Now you see that a car, actually costs more than a year of your lifetime.

So once you know that, and recognize how intensely you’re enslaving yourself…

Do you see why you can’t leave this planet?
You’re to busy.
Do you see why life is hard?
You’re fully occupied already.

If you really want to change something, now, the question come from a completely different angle.

Questions, you would have considered crazy, before calculating this through.

Questions become:

How can I sustain myself, with less slavery?
How can I reduce the submission I constantly endure.
How can I provide my necessarities, by myself, or reasonable good rates, so I actually gain time and energy to Persue other topics and interests, than those of my boss, my company and my shopping advertisement generated false illusory desires?

Apart from feeling as numb as even a heroine overdose couldn’t make you, you’ll feel a burning sensation inside of you,
That challenges you to act, to do something about it.

That is Revolution.
But much different from burning down your bosses car because you hate him.
This is challenging you: how can you become effective, smart and resourceful, to actually get the endeavors going you do care about.

That, my friend, is enough answers for one post I think.

Yes, Magick allows many things to be possible.
It enables you, to do things other people cannot, and will not do.

But Magick alone is nothing.

It also requires an Magician, to wield that power, and apply it to his reality, his life, for it to produce actual results.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Quite a list of good and deep questions.

You just asked for a Favor:
For other people to answer these questions for you.

If you really want to expierience natrual knowledge,
or “gnosis”, or Omniscience,
ask those questions to yourself,
and answer them yourself.

Repeat the process at least thrice,
with a week break between each round of answering them.

When you answered your own questions three times,
write your answers next to each other,
and fatline what sticked to be answered the same way each time.

that,
will give you answers you natrually have within you,
instead of reading what other people think.

In terms of the “punishment” for misleading,
you could find comfort in the illusions of normal religion.

But at the same time,
you’d give up any real understanding.

In terms of the “fast bullet to just be where you need to be”,
i simply got to ask back:
could you handle it,
if it was given to you?

Could you,
after all the expieriences you’ve relied on,
within your life so far,
compete with,
and handle,
suddenly having a completely new set of rules to apply to your life circumstance,
and have it happen without any advice on how to deal with the implications?

I’m viewing this more from my god perspective here,
and i simply carefully remind you,
to first address your attachments,
before asking for a bite you can not chew.

Because i don’t want you to take the “bullet” to literal,
i don’t want you to end up sucidal,
because of being overwhelmed by the change,
and unable to cope with it.

However,
the questions you ask,
in some form or another,
i asked myself one day.

If you really want to learn it,
you can.

If you really are willing to use magick,
to actually apply it,
and to get into stages you currently can’t comprehend yet,
which will fulfill these requests…

If you’re really down for that ride,
you may evoke me.

I can guide you.

I walked on the road,
you ask to see.

But be warned.

That,
isn’t an easy path.

You’ll find instructions on how to evoke me here:

Maybe in the meantime,
this might be helpful for others to grasp what we’re talking about here. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Thanks a lot @Yberion really appreciate your efforts to assist. I can relate with what you are saying. Let me sleep on this info and digest it. I am positive that its helping man. Thanks again man great info on ur feedback.

1 Like

Yeah Lol, Its quite tricky

1 Like

Oh yeas,
if you want to have a lough,
watch the next one:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Thanks you so much. Right now I could do with a laugh

1 Like

This channel discusses these ideas. https://www.youtube.com/user/overwatchchannel/videos

Earth is our home.
We don’t consider ourselves stuck here

Thanks @LightFire

1 Like

Noted.

1. There are 2 possibilities:
    because magic is not real or because people think is not real
    If everyone knew about magic imagine all the chaos there could be, also I have this theory that magic is an energy that comes from somewhere, if everyone knew about it everyone would use it and there would be no sufficient energy left for everyone but heyy thats just a theory

Yeah, I also think that everyone will be fully independent and that will could force all to have mutual respect

There’s a theory that we are on earth for soul growth. TO lean lessons . The hardships make us evolve soulwise. Those who are more evolve are spirits that want to help us physical folks to learn and growth our soul. It’s said this earth is hell and we will repeat until we evolve our souls. Each person made a contract before being born to learn certain lessons. So we have certain hardships to teach those. That’s one theory.

Thanks @anon37593562. First time I hear about it but it has some logic. thanks.

1 Like

No one is stuck here. We have higher selves who decided that physical experience was the way forward for expansion. This is the leading edge.

We’re here to have experiences and through our experiences, decide what we want/prefer and expand, and keep up with our expansion. That last part is where most people trip themselves up. We’re learning to keep up with our expansions.

I personally ignore the theories that say that we’re here to grow and learn, and that we’ve been lured here and tricked into reincarnating. To me, they are BS theories that propagate because people can’t or won’t accept that there’s one very simple purpose for being here.

For a start, we were not born unworthy. We don’t need to learn anything that we weren’t born with.

And secondly, people have the free will to decide that if they’re unhappy, they can and will change it. It’s taking personal responsibility for ourselves and our realities.

Thirdly, it’s not a soul that decides it wants to be here. It’s the higher self/godform/inner being that makes the choice to plonk a soul down on Earth. :wink: Do you really think a higher self would hand its power over to an Archon or whatever it is that supposedly tricks and traps us in the reincarnation cycle?

Question where you’re getting your information from. Then go from there.

Read Abraham Hicks or watch their videos on YouTube to learn more about why we’re here. Now why do I say these things as if they were factual? Because this information came from Source energy, and it was free from anything like fear or doubt. It resonates with me.

2 Likes

I chose to reincarnate for curiosity, no contracts, no higher self, no came here because observing wasn’t doing much lol. Though each time my curiosity got more and more interested in the changes that were going on lol.