Why Am I Drawn to Lucifer

For some reason Lucifer’s name keeps popping up here and there and I feel drawn to him I feel like he wants to tell me something or teach me something I want to come in contact with him but idk how to go about it and I’m only 14 so I really don’t have a lot of money to buy courses and ritual items my life is going down hill an I think Lucifer wants me to reach out to him so I was thinking of drawing his sigil and meditate on it but idk how to go about that I was wondering if someone could help me on this mstter but something strange happened to me today the name Lucifer had popped in my head out of no where while I was eating and all of a sudden as I kept thinking about it I felt very drowsy so I laid down but the weird thing was I was sleep but I wasn’t fully asleep my body was but my mind was thinking about lucifer and other things related to him and it felt like I was talking to someone else in my head But then someone broke me out of the trance and the one to do this was my sibling he came and shook me to wake up but after that I couldn’t remember a single thing from that conversation except the word Lucifer does anyone know what that’s about? Also idk a lot about Lucifer besides that he is the morning Star idk how to address him once I call him is there anywhere I can find information on him?

5 Likes

Lucifer also goes by The Shining One. He is a god of both light and darkness, the torch guiding a blackened path. He has as many aliases and fits in as many traditions as is countable within the LHP.

You don’t need to have a lot of money to do magic successfully; use Google to look up how to do Chaos magic and than do Lucifer’s correspondences with his sigil in the magic. Ask if you have any questions about that.

3 Likes

Also Lucifer means “light bringer” in Latin. The Fallen Angel archetype inspired the light/dark duality. Also being a wisdom entity I wouldn’t be surprised if he wants to give you advice.

2 Likes

Lucifer is Latin for “Light Bearer/Bringer” (etymology: Luc- is Light, -Fer is Bearer). It can also be translated as “Morning Star”, as the morning star heralds the coming of the sun (light).

Lux is the Latin word for “Light”.

1 Like

Yes, I knew I was missing a word. I was a little bit in a rush and didn’t bother to correct myself before. Fixing it now.

1 Like

The original empirical Roman spelling is LVXFERE. (Light brings ‘third party’) The later Vulgate translation for the Catholic doctrine spells it Lucifer. The first one just sounds more bad ass. Lol

Just a note, I wouldn’t doubt he is also the Greek God Phanes from the Orphic tradition. All the same symbols, same appearance, same concept of fire-born enlightener, same role in the cosmos, (originator of the light), and was considered androgynous in character.

3 Likes

You won’t need any courses or ritual tools.[quote=“Aquim_Vazquez, post:1, topic:16452”]
I was thinking of drawing his sigil and meditate
[/quote]

That helps. I’ll give you some instructions momentarily.

3 Likes

He’s the Roman version of the Greek God Heosphorus/Phosphorus, God of the Morning Star.

2 Likes

I had a similar experience to this. For me it was like astral projection and only lasted a few minutes I think.
Evocation of lucifer, successful?

2 Likes

PM, we have more in common than you think.

3 Likes

A lot of people on here have said they feel drowsy when contacting him. I just get very nauseated.Its strange of all the gods ive invoked there presence feels a ittle less heavy the more i invoke them. His leaves me sick afterwards.

I get into the kind of state you mention where i’m asleep and the entity transmits information.

2 Likes

@Aquim_Vazquez

Before I give any instructions, I have a couple questions

1. what’s your meditation routine like? What do you do for it?
  2. have you opened your third eye?
1 Like

@Nagathex
No I haven’t opened my third eye but when I try it always seems to tense up in the middle of my forehead and I stop and I don’t meditate on a daily basis it more of an on and off thing

1 Like

That tension, sounds like your really close or really have opened it. Perfect. One second. More than likely, he wants to help you develope

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience with me

1 Like

I see so do you recommend me to meditate daily

1 Like

Yes. I’ll write out an evocation method for you and then I’ll get you started on how to actually hear and identify him.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Cause hes the bomb :bomb:

1 Like

Ok, so here the evocation.

You’ll want some printer paper. Draw out his sigil. Then gaze into it chanting his enn: Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer.

After you feel a slight presence, recite: I call into Lucifer, the bearer of light, the museum of this age into my temple, come to me, Lucifer. He who tempts man with knowledge, come forth! He who’s known as the morning star, come forth! He who sheds light on all that is hidden and forbidden, come forth! Shed knowledge and light upon my life! Lucifer, come to me!

It’s at this point that you should be able to hold a conversation with him

9 Likes