Why Am I Drawn to Lucifer

I suggest meditation, chakra work especially third eye, eventually trance work, evocation and invocation.

4 Likes

I too been feeling drawn to Luciferā€¦ I am 35 and confused why I am feeling this way.
I am an Atheist and donā€™t even believe in a God of any kind. But I have always had a dealing with what I like to call darkness since I was a child. I have even been having strange nightmares of the world ending by fire. And I am standing there watching it burn, And listening to the people screaming. While a person in a black cloak approaches me, And I wake up and feel the burns in real time. I havenā€™t been sure whats been happening to me.

1 Like

Lucifer is actually a Latin name for the planet Venus in its morning appearance, hence ā€˜Morning Starā€™.

During a period when I now believe Lucifer was calling to me, he gave me the name Venus Whore, a term that was then unfamiliar. Nevertheless, I did my research and satisfied, began using it in my work.

Bearer of light*

1 Like

Thatā€™s because the real god is Lucifer heā€™s the universe itā€™s self the one real tangible god that one adores without superstition.

1 Like

Lucifer.