Who's Rich

Could ya tell us who you’d recommend and how? Please and thank you?

I would love to know how youre manifesting it?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to know am I rich…

This is absolutely a necrobump, but I’m glad to see people mentioning the Law of Attraction, as I’m rather attached to that concept and it’s 100% worked for me in nearly every aspect of my life.

1 Like

I’m actually taking proactive steps to grow my empire:

:wink:
3 Likes

This has been very interesting to read. I’ve never really tried to get money with magick yet though I need to. Well I’m actually in a good position atm but soon will be moving out and away. I mainly want money to be like some other said and mean nothing to me. Like I want a good house, be able to eat, education, etc with the ability to buy things I want, and etc without bring too worried so my thoughts can go my writing, magick/ascent, and my fun actives like travel. So that’s my goal at one point though I still haven’t been successful with magick in general.

I do wonder if I can just get money from money magick not have it manifest into a job per say but an actual hand out of money. Not saying I don’t want to work but after many shitty jobs I want to get paid for what I like to do and maybe I need that money before then. Especially since I’m a writer and I never fully know when I’ll be done. Any one done a spell or call a spirit who has done that? Or is that just wishful thinking?

1 Like

It can happen, but it is harder than if you have a pathway for the result to manifest along. in other words, it is easier to bring cash, if you have something like a job.

A spirit can open a pathway and bring you the money, but it will take much longer if there is nothing already open for the result to flow along, especially if you are seeking a large amount. A pathway doesn’t much matter if you are trying to manifest $20-$50 but I have found anything $100 or higher seems to be more difficult without a direct line to the possibility that something like a job offers. I’m not saying you need a job, only that having at least one pathway for manifestation seems to grease the wheels for others to appear. I have never been able to bring myself anything higher than $600 without a job.

By the way, I’m a writer too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! And that’s awesome! We should talk more then I love hearing from other writers!

3 Likes

And I get what you mean having a job makes an easier pathway but if you’re in urgent need of a sum of money (which atm I’m not I’m just using an example) it seems like a quicker way to get that cash would be great.
I know Magickal squares has gotten E.A. 5000 in the matter of hours or days. He claims this at least. Never said how but.

Also maybe it will cement my belief in magick more if it came more randomly. Like if it was a job that you got a raise at after a ritual it could be the ritual or maybe just your boss (even though I’m not sure coincidence is real ot not like maybe everything you would say is coincidence is an effect). Most likely the ritual but still. If you got a random, large sum of money which I would say is like 500-600 then if coincidence does exist it still seems like too much of coincidence to be just a coincidence. Though maybe no coincidences really exist.

Also with the job scenario, if your boss has a disliking towards you (not enough to fire you but not a relationship that would almost cement a raise) and you still got the raise then the ritual seems more likely.

Again if you did multiple rituals and you always got a result after then you can basically say magick was the cause.

(I can be a logical person, sometimes too much for my own good though I’m also very creative. Even with a belief in magick the only proof I have our testimonies so I create these scenarios to help me, when I get results, prove to myself magick is the most likely option)

1 Like

Thank you for linking that video. It’s a conversation that needs to be heard. I can’t reccomend the message from the video enough.

1 Like

EA had a job and investments at the time that were capable of providing that amount of money to him.

Coincidence certainly does exist, and it is usually the pathway that magick works through. The only way that you can be certain a result came through a ritual and not random coincidence is through repetition. If you do a money ritual once, and receive an influx of extra work leading to overtime pay that brings you the amount you wanted, it is easy to say it was random coincidence. If you perform the same ritual a second time and get the same result, then you are heading in the direction of confirmation.

The one time I was able to bring myself $600, it came through a pathway I didn’t even know about, and I have been unable to repeat it, so it was very easy to chalk it up to random coincidence, but I chose to say the result came from the money square I opened as a way to build my confidence in what I was doing.

1 Like

Okay that’s interesting.
Though the debate that coincidence exists is interesting. As we cannot disprove or prove it’s exidysnce. It’s kind of why we made the word but it could be magick in another way. Ancestors spirits, god self, subconscious will. If it’s something bad maybe negative spirits, etc.

Only reason I debate that because if you think about it giving coincidence a reason is almost more believable than just guessing coincidence actually exists.
Do I believe in it? Idk just crossed my mind

1 Like

All coincidence really is, is the probability of something happening randomly. There is a statistical chance of someone randomly giving you money if you wake up one day and say, “I want someone to give me some money today.” It might be a small chance, but it is there. If it happens, that’s coincidence. If it happens every time you say that you want someone to give you money, then it ceases to be random and therefore ceases to be coincidence as you can connect the statement to the result, especially if no one gives you money if you don’t say the statement. That’s why I say repetition is the most surefire way of removing any doubts as to whether it is coincidence or not.

1 Like

That’s actually very helpful thank you.
I think once I start getting result and being more magically active it’ll sink in more. Like your reasoning makes sense but I guess it’s not till I start seeing it for myself that it’ll really set in

2 Likes

It took me a long time to get past the doubt of coincidence and I still struggle with it sometimes because magick is not exact and repetition is hard to come by.

1 Like

Which sucks because magick is real, too many cases for it not to be but you can only really prove it to yourself and not everytime. Wish there was a way to be completely sure.
Which I think their is honestly but I have no idea what it is

1 Like

There is a way to be sure every time, but it is essentially opting for mental illness or insanity: Interpret anything and everything around you as significant and as a message from the multiverse to you, personally.

Alistair Crowley would immediately grant the highest rank in his magical order to anyone who took such an oath because of the dangers inherent in such a mindset, which include permanent paranoia, schizophrenia, and madness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought I love philosophy and logic I am a pretty paranoid person so I get what you mean. Seeing everything as a message would be insanity but it being bad thing, not that you said it is, is up to debate.
So I see where there’s a need for deferent explanation for some people

1 Like

It’s not normal to do this?

1 Like