Who's Rich

Ima be honest guys and this isn’t out of desperation, but who here is rich from magick? Real talk just curious about this all ya know. Honestly not even sad about anything, but just not being able to do whatever the fuck I want or help whomever makes me absolutly livid. Dunno just thought I would ask here.

7 Likes

Not rich by any definition of the word but definitely doing worlds better than i was before i started aiming magic at my financial well being. Happy string of circumstance accelerated my plans by at least 6 months when my boss offered to sell me a truck last month.

Next year is gonna be about working toward vaporizing my debt and getting a metal casting setup together :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I think wealth depends on more than just money. That being said, I’ve never become exceptionally rich using magic. I think the burnt basil from a few months ago is reeling in some extra cash through tips, though. Twice already since I started my job and did that spell, we had some really exceptionally busy nights. More food = more people to service to = more likelihood of tips = more pocket money

3 Likes

P.S, burn basil in the open or in a well-ventilated area. I learnt the hard way that you’ll get suspected for smoking weed if you burn dry basil.

6 Likes

I dunno about using magic to get rich, never been my aim. If i need to get stuff for a project i rarely ever actually cast for money I cast for what I need for the project. Bout to aim the magic equivalent of a small battalion of artillery at my debt In the next 2 months.

3 Likes

I want to be richer … I can eat fillet mignon or crablegs any night I want.

8 Likes

Wealth is not the main goal for many people on this particular forum. Most are fine with financial stability so they can work towards other things.

I have used magick to go from being homeless to having a stable place to live, with enough income coming in that I have the freedom to do as I wish, and pursue my greater Ascent.

Edit: Chances are, the people who have used magick to become wealthy are not going to tell you, to avoid a deluge of PM’s demanding to be shown how they did it.

35 Likes

I’m with you on that one. I’m not at mignon and crab level yet, but I am at sirloin and salmon level and closing fast. I enjoy making money and most of what is involved in the process, so I probably will never hit that income fulfillment point, just a point where I will not need to if I do not want to. Options are everything to me most of the time.

3 Likes

What kind of metal casting, if you don’t mind me asking?

I’ve been looking to a setup used to cast metal that uses foam molds. Figured it would be the easiest medium for me to start with as my carving skills with wood or wax are to low at this time to warrant getting a setup to casting with those.

Gonna be using it to make my talismans of counter creation once i have everything.

Also may be using it for some goetic seals, work within the path of smoke has been drawing me towards a few spirits, been working with sitri through invocation lately which has been an eye opener to look past the books and learn about the spirit.

2 Likes

Im getting $892 a fortnight paid by the government, and i pay $210 a fortnight for rent, and less $92 advanced loan, $590 goes in bank every fortnight, out of that i pay bills, food shopping, spending money, my bills AGL power, gas, water, $86 a fortnight plus Radio Rentals $144 a fortnight 5 years lock in contract, $70 a month for TPG Internet unlimited nbn, $64 a month for vodaphone, the $150 a fortnight for shopping and spending.

2 Likes

For me it seems money magick is the only type of magick that is just so easy to perform. After experimenting with it a bit and ‘stacking’ my rituals if you will I managed to increase my income by about 800% within a year. The most important thing when it comes to money magick is: not giving a shit about money. Money is like an extremely beautiful women, if you’re desperate she’ll reject you, same with money. Ever heard of the saying the rich get richer? Well it’s true, because they have the right mindset. Change your mindset first, brainwash yourself to be rich, then the money will come pouring in.

17 Likes

What sort of money magick did you do or which spirits/demons you reached out for assistance?

2 Likes

As I mentioned I pretty much ‘stacked’ my money magick. Did a whole lot of different things but planned them all out according to planetary times/hours, moon cycles, removing any blockages, ‘cleansing away poverty’ and then doing a lot of different rituals. I didn’t work with any spirits, because imo when it comes to making money depending on outside help is exactly the mindset that is keeping you poor, but that’s just my opinion and it’s what has worked for me. You hear these stories about people winning the lottery and then after a couple of years they are literally poor again, it’s because they didn’t go through the work necessary to build a mind and spirit that accepts wealth and holds on to it. What’s the point of some spirit handing you some money just to lose it again after a couple of weeks.

12 Likes

I would use Bune in money magic the 2nd seal is the best.

1 Like

from what ive seen, you wont get rich by magic from one ritual. You’ve gotta stack them as @Zyskal said and have some sort of strategy.

11 Likes

I agree with @Verdo. You need to climb the money mountain in increments. If you have $0, demand $500, If you have $1500, demand $5000. and so on. I was living in my car when I began magick so money was a big one for me. Now I have a nice car, a 3 bedroom apartment, and do not live pay check by pay check. Definitely on my way to becoming Rich.

19 Likes

Money Magick gives result most of the time, but if you wanna be rich do it like a work, put in the magical work and energy everyday, build an astral bank, use all kinds of spells and mantras, Everything you put in will come out, of course there are those months where you may feel like you’re not getting anything back, but that time passes eventually.

5 Likes

100% truth right here, in case anyone is missing out on this tidbit. That is intrinsically linked between the magick and physicality as well. We always say we manifest when our work is off our mind, and it applies to most aspects of finances too. It also leaves your mind uncluttered to…create more money.

Also solid gold right here. Being rich is a way of thinking even more so than it is an asset column. Without the first you will never see lasting success in the second.

9 Likes

I used yo work a lot. So hard tst i was mad leaving magic for work. Now i got 3 mornings and few nights to practice magic. Money is tight, honestly i dnt buy clothes for like4 months. Or shoes but im expanding my skills got a amazon store. Which sell litle, but im ok. Since i learn and practice and see results, imhappy

3 Likes