Whom Should I Call to Start a Business

This, all of this. Starting a business does take time to get off the ground, and honestly can take years to establish as a success and thats not a guarantee. Its best to start by creating realistic goals that can be done day by day ex.
What type of product am i producing or selling?
Is this a hobby, a part time, or full time business?
Will funding be needed?
Etc. Its best to have an outline prior and a clear goal in mind, then if you do choose to seek spiritual assistance youll have a better idea in mind on how to get things done.

2 Likes

I want to start website design and development business. I also want to start dropshipping. But the problem is i need money to create website, run ads. The wage i get mostly gets spent on food and books. So i thought if lottery win could help me.

It is my hobby to design . I need all of your ideas help and suggestions.

I searched most of these spirit on youtube. And i find clauneck to be most suitable. I want to thank you for your help.

1 Like

Ok. I will call Leraje. He was also recommend by someone else here. Thank you.

1 Like

Also I put this post together on making money via side-hustles. @Lady_Eva please remove this and let me know if itā€™s outside the bounds of the rules.

Important notes:

1. I am unsure if there are age or geolocation (country) restrictions on signing up for these sites.
  2. You will likely need to have your own bank account, potentially also linked to a PayPal account, to receive money.

Rev:

Rev

Freelance Jobs | Work from Home Transcription & Caption Jobs - Rev

Join Revā€™s team of freelance transcriptionists, captioners or translators and work from home. Flexible work schedules, hundreds of jobs, weekly pay.

• Earn money by captioning videos or transcribing audio to written text (active income)
  • Requires fluent or native-level English proficiency; users are screened before joining by being required to pass a written English MCQ and submit a sample caption or transcription. They may also offer translation services if you know multiple languages but I am not sure of this.
  • Jobs depend on availability/demand
  • Pays weekly in USD to a nominated bank account

Havenā€™t used Rev for a while, but proof of past earnings:

Prolific

• Participate in anonymised online research studies; requires you to fill out demographic information beforehand (active income)
  • Cash-out on demand in GBP to a PayPal-linked bank account, once youā€™ve hit the threshold for payment (I believe itā€™s 10 GBP, might be 20)
  • Studies range in payment/duration from like 0.10 GBP for a two-minute study, to 7 GBP+ for an hour-long study

Proof of earnings:

Redbubble

https://redbubble.com

• Upload your own digital art designs and choose which media to print to (e.g. mugs, cushions, blankets, stickers, phone cases, notebooksā€¦)
  • Passive income, e.g. set and forget. Or you can continue to create/upload designs, market your products, et cetera
  • Set your own prices for products
  • Redbubble takes a percentage of your profit to manufacture and deliver the product to the customer
  • I believe you are paid (in local currency) to a nominated account once you reach a certain sale amount threshold (someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong)

Etsy

• Sell digital or physical items
  • Passive (set and forget, if selling pre-made digital products such as crochet patterns) or active (actively making products or producing services)
  • Set your own prices for products
  • You are responsible for shipping physical items or delivering digital items
  • I believe you are paid (in local currency) to a nominated account once you reach a certain sale amount threshold (again, someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong)
4 Likes

Informational links to assist other forum members, not affiliate or anything questionable afaik, I give it a :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Keep in mind the kind of entity youā€™re contacting to do such. People just keep throwing out names like Belial, Asmoday, Clauneck, Paimon, etc. But these spirits each have their own nature, which may vary depending on the type of person calling them. These powerful entities may be downright aggressive, heavy, maybe even violent. Or maybe super nice to you, or anywhere in between. They are not everyoneā€™s friend, and their lingering presence can bring disruption to a personā€™s life if not dealt with cautiously.

Itā€™s important to feel out an entity and how their power interacts with your life before just bringing them around. You may bring them around for the subject of business, but their power almost certainly will bleed over into other aspects of your life.

5 Likes

Wow thank you for your time and resources. I use upwork for freelance design work. But, i would check all this it helped me a lot. Thank you Veil.

1 Like

Try to get an SBA loan.

Iā€™m going to recommend the book wealth magick by damon brand itā€™s a 6 month long working and is a one and done sort of deal, itā€™s wealth magick for your whole life time.

Iā€™m going to give you my recommended method:

High income skill:
Coding (python, C#, and HTML): Learn how to code for free online, or through a coding bootcamp, or college.
Then, create an A.I. that trades stocks or cryptos (thereā€™s tutorials online). You can work as a software developer free lance or through a company.
Beginner software engineers make $75k per year and can work from anywhere.
Then keep investing in your A.I. for passive income. A.I. trading bots have a return of anywhere between 21%-60% if you have $1,000 youā€™ll earn $210-$600 per month completely passive.
You can continue to learn code and improve your skills to leverage for more money from your job, all while investing in your own A.I. bot.

You should really buy a business rather than start one up, 9/10 start ups fail within the first 10years, youā€™re better of buying existing revenue rather than work to create it. You can get an SBA loan to cover 90% of the cost the other 10% needs to be outside investors.

The method is called mergers and acquisitions, itā€™s a way to make a lot of money.

Dan Pena has all the information on how to do it on his website.

You can also invest in commercial real estate, thereā€™s books on that.

1 Like

What is SBA loan? Anyways, I tried getting a loan but I am not eligible for getting a loan thatā€™s what the bank officials told me.

Thank you for your advice. I am learning coding, my part time involves a bit coding in freelance work. But, talking about software engineer, donā€™t I need computer science degree to get that job?

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome you are already learning. And no you donā€™t need a science degree to get the job.
There are hundreds of people who are self taught and land 6 figure jobs.
You need to be able to prove you are fluent in the language and understand programming logic, essentially have a portfolio of projects (websites, apps, A.I.) as well as be able to solve and explain a coding problem.
Thereā€™s books and courses that teach you how to do both.

If you can afford it I recommend attending a coding bootcamp like Coding Dojo, coding dojo has a 89% job placement rate after graduation and average starting salary is $70k.

If listen to nothing, listen to this. LEARN PYTHON AND CREATE A.I. TO TRADE STOCKS.
This alone will change your financial future because you will he compounding your money passively.

Example:
$9,000 (coding dojo cost - part time) 6 months

Create A.I. (takes one month)
A.I. returns at a rate of 10% (this is a low-ball but Iā€™m just making a point)
Get software engineering job - 6 months - 70k

1 year later:
Letā€™s say you invest 10% of your money from your new job.
70,000Ɨ10% = 7,000
Then you put the 7k in your A.I. to trade
7,000Ɨ10% = $700 MONTHLY

700Ɨ 12 (MONTHS) = $8,400

$8,400 + $7,000 (years worth of investing) = $15,400

$15,400 Ɨ 10% = $1,540 (MONTHLY)

$1,540 Ɨ 12 (months) = $18,480

$18,480 + $7,000 (yearly investment) = $25,480

$25,480 Ɨ 10% = $2,548 (MONTHLY)

$2,548 Ɨ 12 (months) = $30,576

Compare that to:
ā€œThe national average interest rate for savings accounts is 0.06 percent, according to Bankrateā€™s July 28, 2021 weekly survey of institutions.ā€

10% again is a low ball, usually they return at 21%-61%

My best friend knows a guy whoā€™s built a AI trading bot and he averages at 25%.

My best friend actually shared with me a method on how to get 200k trading capital for your A.I.

10% of 200k is 20k and thatā€™s per month.
If youā€™re serious about wealth and would like to know more DM me and Iā€™ll share the method I will be following to get this money and become financially free.

All the big companies and really rich people trust a machine and algorithm to trade stocks for them.

Make sure you do WEALTH MAGICK by Damon brand, thatā€™s the book that lead me to this method of wealth and many more. Iā€™m not rich yet, but I have the blueprint to become very wealthy. Iā€™m currently working to get a government program to pay for my tuition for coding dojo, then first thing in doing is building an A.I. and getting that 200k trading capital. I dunno about you but I can live comfortably off 20k per month.

Wealth Magick: The Secrets of Extreme Prosperity (The Gallery of Magick) Amazon.com

Thatā€™s 240k per year completely passive.

Or you know you can go to school and do 2 years of general Ed, then go 100k in debt to make maybe 100k (actively working).

You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for $1.50 in late fees at the public library. ā€

3 Likes

Thank you a lot titan I really appreciate that you have given lot of time in telling this. Its really helpful for me. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Yeah no worries bro :call_me_hand:t3:
If youā€™re serious I recommend a Baā€™al invocation.

1 Like

Wait until your studies are over with. Then do it, otherwise you will be spreading yourself too thin.

1 Like

You barely need money. Take a look at Ramnodeā€™s prices. RamNodeĀ® - High Performance SSD VPS Cloud Servers on OpenStack 4 USD a month cpanel shared hosting.

1 Like

4 USD per month in hosting? Seriously itā€™s cheaper than most other hosting sites out there.

Yes, I am waiting and learning.