Whom Should I Call to Start a Business

What is SBA loan? Anyways, I tried getting a loan but I am not eligible for getting a loan that’s what the bank officials told me.

Thank you for your advice. I am learning coding, my part time involves a bit coding in freelance work. But, talking about software engineer, don’t I need computer science degree to get that job?

1 Like

That’s awesome you are already learning. And no you don’t need a science degree to get the job.
There are hundreds of people who are self taught and land 6 figure jobs.
You need to be able to prove you are fluent in the language and understand programming logic, essentially have a portfolio of projects (websites, apps, A.I.) as well as be able to solve and explain a coding problem.
There’s books and courses that teach you how to do both.

If you can afford it I recommend attending a coding bootcamp like Coding Dojo, coding dojo has a 89% job placement rate after graduation and average starting salary is $70k.

If listen to nothing, listen to this. LEARN PYTHON AND CREATE A.I. TO TRADE STOCKS.
This alone will change your financial future because you will he compounding your money passively.

Example:
$9,000 (coding dojo cost - part time) 6 months

Create A.I. (takes one month)
A.I. returns at a rate of 10% (this is a low-ball but I’m just making a point)
Get software engineering job - 6 months - 70k

1 year later:
Let’s say you invest 10% of your money from your new job.
70,000×10% = 7,000
Then you put the 7k in your A.I. to trade
7,000×10% = $700 MONTHLY

700× 12 (MONTHS) = $8,400

$8,400 + $7,000 (years worth of investing) = $15,400

$15,400 × 10% = $1,540 (MONTHLY)

$1,540 × 12 (months) = $18,480

$18,480 + $7,000 (yearly investment) = $25,480

$25,480 × 10% = $2,548 (MONTHLY)

$2,548 × 12 (months) = $30,576

Compare that to:
“The national average interest rate for savings accounts is 0.06 percent, according to Bankrate’s July 28, 2021 weekly survey of institutions.”

10% again is a low ball, usually they return at 21%-61%

My best friend knows a guy who’s built a AI trading bot and he averages at 25%.

My best friend actually shared with me a method on how to get 200k trading capital for your A.I.

10% of 200k is 20k and that’s per month.
If you’re serious about wealth and would like to know more DM me and I’ll share the method I will be following to get this money and become financially free.

All the big companies and really rich people trust a machine and algorithm to trade stocks for them.

Make sure you do WEALTH MAGICK by Damon brand, that’s the book that lead me to this method of wealth and many more. I’m not rich yet, but I have the blueprint to become very wealthy. I’m currently working to get a government program to pay for my tuition for coding dojo, then first thing in doing is building an A.I. and getting that 200k trading capital. I dunno about you but I can live comfortably off 20k per month.

Wealth Magick: The Secrets of Extreme Prosperity (The Gallery of Magick) Amazon.com

That’s 240k per year completely passive.

Or you know you can go to school and do 2 years of general Ed, then go 100k in debt to make maybe 100k (actively working).

You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for $1.50 in late fees at the public library.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot titan I really appreciate that you have given lot of time in telling this. Its really helpful for me. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Yeah no worries bro :call_me_hand:t3:
If you’re serious I recommend a Ba’al invocation.

1 Like

Wait until your studies are over with. Then do it, otherwise you will be spreading yourself too thin.

1 Like

You barely need money. Take a look at Ramnode’s prices. RamNode® - High Performance SSD VPS Cloud Servers on OpenStack 4 USD a month cpanel shared hosting.

1 Like

4 USD per month in hosting? Seriously it’s cheaper than most other hosting sites out there.

Yes, I am waiting and learning.