Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

Kenneth Anger

1 Like

Since the deceased count, Carlos Castaneda. That would be cool.

Rasputin. He is my idol.

it would be great to hear an interview between E.A. and Mark Alan Smith.

Timothy WAY TO GO !!! Man you guys are all assholes and elbows when it comes to getting shit done keep it up. On a another note Wilson Yong and Jerry Allan Johnson are 2 prime candidates for Eastern Mysticism. I can honestly think of no better sources on the subject. I believe I listed them before in my post the top half I was actually serious about and have worked with their systems. Just my .02
BP

Hiram Abiff didnt exist
BP

The spirit of Ted Bundy would be amazzzzing!

Veronika, that’s sick! lol

@Timothy…I would like to have this considered for interview material with E.A. Have both DKM and azazym on together in a discussion with E.A. on how a student can expect results in this program a head. What their past experience was as they walked into the Magic Kingdom and get a little insight what E.A. would expect out of them. They both have great background experience and those that are just coming into this element will see what they can expect and also what can be expected of the student…and what lies a head…please consider this…heck I would even sign back up for the interview series for this.

Maxx
[/quote]

Great idea Maxx. I think we should throw Kitari and Zoe into the mix. They both have amazing knowledge and experience.

Divide it into two different shows…you certainly do not want to have a performance like the political talk shows where everyone is trying to talk over everyone else and the results are that you do not hear what anyone says…lol…but yes, those two need to be on the program too…

Maxx

I already have plans in the works for E.A. to interview members from our forum and family of practitioners.

1 Like

@Timothy…and you too…Come to think of it, we do not know enough about you and it would be enlightening to have you on there…I bet you and E.A. together would be very interesting.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:55, topic:239”]@Timothy…and you too…Come to think of it, we do not know enough about you and it would be enlightening to have you on there…I bet you and E.A. together would be very interesting.

Maxx[/quote]

I agree! I mean, if we’re going to interview “within the ranks” I think just about everybody would enjoy an hour’s worth of interaction between you two! :wink: Z

ME!!!

Oh Bran! You are somethin else!

And you know what - I actually agree with you!

Knowing you as I’ve come to thru personal messages & emails, I think you would turn out to be one of the biggest surprises to date!

Who says a god can’t toot his own horn a little?

Love it! :wink: Z

The interview.on Palo Mayombe was.excellent!

Oh Bran! You are somethin else!

And you know what - I actually agree with you!

Knowing you as I’ve come to thru personal messages & emails, I think you would turn out to be one of the biggest surprises to date!

Who says a god can’t toot his own horn a little?

Love it! :wink: Z[/quote]

Most definitely :slight_smile:

I might be missing something, but how do we know when new interviews have been uploaded? Is there any way to get notifications when a new interview is online and who it is with?

I get email notifications … but you hafta be signed up for the subscription, I think… :wink: Z