Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

man this guy is so foggy. i’d like E.A. to INTERROGATE him, not interview him.

man this guy is so foggy. i’d like E.A. to INTERROGATE him, not interview him.[/quote]

He’s a strange dude - no doubt. And he takes some of his theories WAY too far, but he does do his homework, and he is a practicing mystic. Though - I dunno - I have a hard time believing some of his presentations. And to be honest, the first time I heard him speak I thought he was making up fantastic stories to sell books and dvds - so I can’t dodge that one.

I sincerely hope Stewart Swerdlow will NOT be on the list. I felt sorry for Robert for having to spend his time on the guy.

lol, should we have a do NOT interview list as well :stuck_out_tongue:
I just posted something in another thread about Drunvalo melchizedek face-palm

1 Like

David Schwimmer.

but how about Gary Brodsky?

David Icke? I hope that’s a joke.

This does appear to be flying off the carpet…

[quote=“DKM, post:24, topic:239”]lol, should we have a do NOT interview list as well :stuck_out_tongue:
I just posted something in another thread about Drunvalo melchizedek face-palm[/quote]

Well, unless for entertainment purposes, I think it would be a good idea to take Robert’s list and poor it through the ‘fake egotist sieve’?

I dunno about Rawn Clark. I might just have a bias toward him though. I don’t think he’s legit, but I may be wrong.
Martin Faulks is about as legit as you can get in the Bardonian world.
What about Lumir Bardon?
Or Gerry from Merkur Publishing.

Michael W. Ford

1 Like

I’d like to hear an Interview with Chris Everard…Not just because hes a brit, but I heard him interviewed with Eric before and it was fascinating…

John Chaung
Susanna Bellini
Donna Eden
John La Tourette
Crouch Basil
Peter J Carrol
Wilson Yong
along with
jesus christ
papa smirf
larry from the 3 stooges
the orical of delphie
THE GODDAMN BATMAN

Ron Jeremy

1 Like

Don Webb.
And just because I think it would be interesting…Poke Runyon.

After watching a cd of Poke doing a ritual…I had to stop it at the point he came in with all that flower feed…all that over dramatic crap like he was buttering up the spirit…with nothing but flower adjectives telling the spirit how great he was…I got embarrassed listening to the overt pandering attempt…it was like the spirit did not how great it was and Poke was telling it all this to convince the spirit to believe how great thou art…sounded so much like a catholic church service in English…anyway…enough of my rant…the presentation I never finished because I was embarrassed to watch it at all if he considered I took anything serious at that point…

Actually, I have never seen any flower job account of E A calling up a spirit using the technique and words such as those that I saw that day from Poke …I could not keep a straight face. So I could not keep a straight face and listen to that conversation…

So Timothy, I am a hard sell to convince…I think I will keep that 20 in my pocket for now…

Maxx

@…necromaster…would you happen to be from the Chi town area? You certainly remind of someone…120 percent…lol.

Maxx

I live in Mississippi lol

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:32, topic:239”]John Chaung
Susanna Bellini
Donna Eden
John La Tourette
Crouch Basil
Peter J Carrol
Wilson Yong
along with
jesus christ
papa smirf
larry from the 3 stooges
the orical of delphie
THE GODDAMN BATMAN[/quote]

not to un-funny your joke - but like I said before - if it is even remotely possible to conduct an interview by summoning and channeling the spirits of some of the great old masters; aka: J.C., Alister Crowley, Franz Bardon, Muhammad, Moses, King Solomon, Buddha’s traditional incarnation, Don Juan Mateus, Francis Bacon, Hermes Trismegistus … man, the list could go on and on.
I think this should be a possibility worth seriously considering as that it would not only be immediately legendary, but fascinating, revealing, empowering, and nurturing.

• Uncle Chuckie, the villain of psionics, has committed to joining E.A. to discuss black magick and the applications of radionics for mind control.

• Also, we like the idea of evoking a spirit, and interviewing them, for one of the upcoming Interviews With A Magus.

E.A. is thinking of an interesting spirit, and once we have it, we’ll announce the name, and you guys can give us questions to ask.

2 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:39, topic:239”]- Also, we like the idea of evoking a spirit, and interviewing them, for one of the upcoming Interviews With A Magus.

E.A. is thinking of an interesting spirit, and once we have it, we’ll announce the name, and you guys can give us questions to ask.[/quote]

Dude! YES! :smiley: