Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

How about Mark Allen Smith. such works as Queen of Hell, The Red King, Scorpion God, and Alter of Sacrifice

[quote=“ovwolves, post:438, topic:239”]How about Mark Allen Smith. such works as Queen of Hell, The Red King, Scorpion God, and Alter of Sacrifice[/quote]Did you not bother to read the posts above before posting? Mark Allen Smith was asked. He said NO.

does it matter to you what I choose to pay attention too. and yes I did. but how was I saposed to know what Mark he ment. I wasn’t going to read 30 pages of comments just to post mine. but thanx for pointing out my lack of patience

I would like to see Maxine Deitrich and Tim Rifat interviewed. Also some Grand Houngans.

not only would i like erik to interview brian butler, who does full thelemic rituals straight out of crowley’s workbooks for public viewing.

if possible, i’d also like erik to strongly consider filming a dvd with brian just to show your own rituals on camera with full regalia. brian’s visuals are striking. i doubt he’s much of a magician, but you guys can cover that aspect and let him handle the visual sex part of it. that way you get the best of both worlds, visual appeal AND magickal power

babalon working

public bartzabel working

David Griffin of the Hermetic Golden Dawn and Robert Zink of the Esoteric Order Of The Golden Dawn. In separate interviews of course.

What does everyone think about this dude coming on IWAM? I think it could be pretty damn interesting…

[url=http://www.marquette.edu/theology/orlov.shtml]http://www.marquette.edu/theology/orlov.shtml[/url]

[url=http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dark-mirrors-andrei-a-orlov/1102345433?cm_mmc=google+product+search-_-q000000633-_-9781438439518pla-_-book_45up-_-q000000633-_-9781438439518&ean=9781438439518&isbn=9781438439518&kpid=9781438439518&r=1]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dark-mirrors-andrei-a-orlov/1102345433?cm_mmc=google+product+search-_-q000000633-_-9781438439518pla-_-book_45up-_-q000000633-_-9781438439518&ean=9781438439518&isbn=9781438439518&kpid=9781438439518&r=1[/url]

Diabolus Rex Church

Let him interview Michael Aquino, founder of the Temple of Set, to see what he has to share regarding Magick, and what he thinks of an open source LHP movement like BALG

Nemo and/or Faelyn from the Temple of the Vampire. But they most likely would ignore you.

tbh…i am getting the feeling erik doesn’t check in on this site anymore.

Afefe Ogo From Dark Harvest Occult Publishing.

I don’t think Josephine McCarthy would oblige to an interview, EA and her are so harcore in their own ways…and their differences is what would keep them a part. She is absolutely against identifying things by specific names and strongly discourages goetia (And summoning demons all together)

I see Peter Carroll mentioned, unfortunately I think he still is incased in an ego of high proportions.

Penn & Teller, I recently heard a radio interview with them. Absolutely cannot stand them. They not only disclose magic show tricks, but what really upset me was they are absolutely in belief that any occult magick is impossible.

EA and them arguing would be hilarious.

I second (or third or 10th) the interviews of fellow message forum members. Lady Eva, the whole gang. Itd be hilarious to do it like a cable news broadcast, where all our heads are chattering over eachother in little boxes.

That’s why it could be awesome to see a debate between them.I mean awesome for us to sit back and watch.And from what i’ve seen so far,Koetiing is the cool one.I never saw him to throw mud on other people’s work or criticize them.

Just saw this, sorry - I actually have a plan to do a monthly member interview in the Monday Post if it keeps running, I have some kindly forum members who’s already agreed. :slight_smile:

I’m open to suggestions for who you’d most like to see, but best take it to PM please to not take this thread off-topic!

E.A. Talked about a gathering in one of his videos about a practitioner who worked a lot with the Fae. Sorry I don’t have any information on who she is but it would be cool to learn from her experiences and see what she has to say.

I’d like E.A. to interview an extreme skeptic, just to see him open their mind on the subject. Any scientist, skeptic, even someone like Criss Angel or Penn from Penn & Teller. Who clearly denounce any actual ‘magic’. It would just make for an interesting interview to see someone on the opposite spectrum learn more about the occult world, so maybe less of an interview and more of a discussion.

On a slightly similar note, I think it would be interesting to see EA interview/debate a hardcore fundamentalist Christian. Surely there are at least a handful of them quite active on YouTube who are looking for a good debate.

andrieh knows peter carroll pretty well, they teach together in arcanorum. i’m sure if erik reached out to andrieh to give a mutual intro he might be able to get peter interested. it’s worth a try

ray sherwin is on my facebook and he’s pretty cool. if peter doesn’t want to give it a go, why not ask ray? they are roughly on the same level in the chaos magick paradigm. if erik could find frater marabas for an interview that would be really cool.

i’ve seen antero alli floating around, he posts to fb quite a bit. maybe ask him for an interview?

Well, he hasn’t been specific criticizing authors, but he talked bad about “RHP”, “Chaos Magick”, “Wicca”, and mystical oriented people.

Anyway, in my opinion, even when someone obtains physical proves of their “magical powers” (like results) that will be validated by their own subjectivity and beliefs, that’s why people say things like “don’t work with angels”,“… with demons”, “… with fictional characters”, etc.

At the same time, there will always be coincidences in almost all practicioners of magic on things like: “Yes, magic serve you to change things externally and internally”, “Sometimes the changes are subtle and you must recognize the opportunities”, “It’s better to work in co-operation with the deities/spells/rituals/spirits/gods than let them do all the work by their own” and things like that. So I can’t see so much difference in the differences between one author or another, at least in their beliefs, even when the practice differs in some degress.

I think would be more interesting to interview people like well know or materially succesful skeptics and mystics to counterpose their beliefs and approaches to success with the beliefs and approaches of the magicians. Would be interesting to know the perspective of people like that to know why they don’t need or use magic. And how they could learn things from magic and how magicians can learn things from them.

By the way, I liked the interview with Andrieh, I think interviews that covers specific topics instead of talking generally about magic are more interesting, because, like I wrote before, there are some things in common in all practicioners that we don’t need to hear over and over again.

Having said that some topics that I would like are: Things to do in Soul Travel, Experiencies in Soul Travel, Illumination, Ascend, Designing Rituals, Designing Invocations, Analysis of spirits and recomendations for their use and Using dreams to do magic.