Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

no i think a christian and mr koetting debating with them would just be annoying.

Evelyn Paglini! would be interesting to know more regarding her knowledge and the system she is working with!

I would love seeing you interview Asenath Mason.(if you haven’t already)
And if he would be willing… Brother Moloch969 .
Both are very influential and interesting authors/occultists that I have the utmost respect and admiration for. Both have been instrumental in my growth and adventure on this path.

i’ve mentioned balg to bro.mo a few times. he was busy with a shit ton of projects when i brought balg up to him last year. hopefully since then he has found some extra time to do the interviews and would agree to them - that would be a great show with a ton of information

He recently joined Wizard Forums.

Did he now?Did he make an introductory post,or something,and if so,can you link to it?

Did he now?Did he make an introductory post,or something,and if so,can you link to it?[/quote]

Well, the gods forbid you click there and look for yourself…

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Greetings–24214

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did he now?Did he make an introductory post,or something,and if so,can you link to it?[/quote]

Well, the gods forbid you click there and look for yourself…

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Greetings–24214

:P[/quote]

Oh,thanks!And lucky for you that I don’t believe in gods.I call them Spirits.

Great!

I call them tritulbees, jastiness, or, X’ Qublianch² but that’s equally meaningless…

Okay back on topic - E. A.

Interview.

Does it have to be someone living? Can EA summon the spirit of “Aleister Crowley” and conduct and interview?

I would love for E.A. to interview Draja Mickaharic before he dies, Carl Nagel, and Moloch 969.

Michael Cecchetelli.

Yeah no I’m not resurrecting,what are you talking about?

Me

i wonder if erik still even checks into this board anymore. sometimes balg feels like a ghost town

That’s a bit harsh on every single OTHER person who’s posted here and had useful conversations, made online friends, or got some useful insights from reading other people’s posts! :frowning:

Im sure he does. He probably also has a life to take care of like anyone else.

YES!Someone has finally heard of Draja Mikaharić!

Of course,as an occultist who hails from the same country I do,I obviously take great pride in his work.So…PLEASE EA!Interview him!And anyone who wants to see a 103-year-old occultist from Bosnia and Herzegovina talk about Hoodoo,Obeah,Eastern European Magic,some magic from here,and basically his own eclectic blend then like this post!

Lately I have listened to some YT podcast recordings from one Sorceress Cagliastro. She is basically a chaos magician, necromancer and blood sorcerer. Her views on demons and disincarnate spirits appear to be somewhat different from EA’s and I would like to see them get together and discuss their viewpoints.

El Chapo

I would love to see EA Koetting interviewing Pope Frances!

I know that that’s kind of impossible,but there should be a debate there,too.