Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

yesterday i asked satan a simple question about the transformation and he told me plainly, the toc is falling sleep wide awake. it sounded wierd to me the way he said it so cleanly, but i did a little bit of research today and once again satan was right on the money.

i’d like to hear ea interview experts in clinical hypnotism, sleep physiology, and psychonaut work, to compare notes on the parallels between his transformation of consciousness, hypnotic somnambulism, waking deep (slow wave) sleep, and the drug stages of psychonaut work.

in the mastering evocation course that ea created, he states that the three states of the transformation of consciousness are theta/gamma sync, the rapture, and the crossroads. ea describes clearly how to move through these three states and the methods he used to discover them from magickal practice.

in hypnotism theta/gamma sync is known as the hypnoid state. in sleep physiology the theta/gamma syncS are known as sleep spindles and the k-complex.

: again, in hypnotism there is a middle stage known as catalepsy. in sleep physiology this middle stage is not properly defined, but instead is seen as a flip/flop between NREM and one of the stage 3 levels of sleep: REM, and SWS. at this point in sleep physiology, you either naturally slip into REM dream states, or through willpower you offset REM sleep by moving into (and extending) a precursor to REM known as SWS (slow wave sleep), which is what ea calls the crossroads. THAT state of ‘sleeping while awake,’ as satan put it, is where the magick happens.

: finally, in hypnotism the rapture is known as somnambulism, and there are two levels of this stage: amnesiac somnambulism, and the deep somnambulism where evocation takes place. in sleep physiology this rapture state is known as SWS as i mentioned above.

: i don’t know what the names are for psychonaut work but a long time ago i noticed that certain entheogens bring you through different states that fit perfectly with magickal work. i did an evocation carefully timed to the states that accompany nutmeg and i used the heptameron grimoire. the evocation worked perfectly! since then i have learned through research that some drugs are ideal for magickal work along the lines of soul travel and evocation.

from my understanding in the past, some astral projectors teach astral projection as a means of getting into REM sleep patterns, and then using different techniques for flipping over from REM to SWS state using different means. others guide projectors through NREM to SWS. both methods work but neither is guaranteed. i would like for ea to question sleep and hypnotic experts on the most effective ways of getting this transformation down from their points of view in hopes of getting more insight into consistent consciousness transformation and the attainment of deep somnambulism and other sleepwalking states.

finally, i saw links that suggest that sleep deprivation leads to a reduction in the ability to go into SWS state for around 2 days, which then causes an SWS spike after the 3rd day. i do believe that in grimoires such as the sword of moses, the greater key of solomon, and others that the whole fasting period is all about building up this SWS spike. i also read that the ability to go into SWS state is quickly triggered by doing extremely hard exercise and then taking a very hot bath, or alternately SWS can be triggered by taking GHB. technically, exercising and going into saunas or taking GHB internally can temporarily maximize the ability to enter the crossroads. i’d like for ea to ask both hypnotherapists and sleep physiologists if there are alternative and safer ways of getting the same results of drug use, hard exercise, or sleep deprivation that are as effective as those methods for getting into a magickal state.

1 Like

[quote=“the fool, post:398, topic:239”]yesterday i asked satan a simple question about the transformation and he told me plainly, the toc is falling sleep wide awake. it sounded wierd to me the way he said it so cleanly, but i did a little bit of research today and once again satan was right on the money.

i’d like to hear ea interview experts in clinical hypnotism, sleep physiology,[/quote]

I’m not sure if that’s good advice or deviously bad advice satan gave you. One the one hand, mastering dream control is what taught me magic, not musty books with “liber” crammed into the title. On the other, to enter into dream while awake states without a mastery of dream control leaves you very vulnerable and open to manipulation.

Now if you want to hear from an expert on dream control, that would be me. I’d be open to an interview.

1 Like

i would be interested in finding out if there is a way around the suggestibility issue. sometimes the solution is only a degree or two away from the problem. magickal trance is only a little bit different than hypnotic trance but they take you into a completely different place. i wonder if there is a similar way around suggestibility in somnambulism? i’m always open to learning more about the subject so i can get my toc down pat

i’d like to learn more. i never did get my lucid dreaming down and i know a couple of hypnotists in toronto who have been working on lucid dreaming practices for years.

Arthur, the creator of Omnimancy.

This guy. He knows his shit.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/Pomahazael69]http://www.youtube.com/user/Pomahazael69[/url]

+1 for Pom.

if there is a way around the suggestibility issue <-- Yes, just suggest it. Sounds dumb but it works. You can just suggest that only you can suggest yourself for the duration of your workings.

I would Like to see Bandler and Grinder, Robert Anton Wilson or Dave Elman. If needed summoned from the grave.

If hypnotic states could be translated to Magical states that would mean nearly everyone with little or no training could go into the states in about 3 minutes.
Some people that have the states down could also get a EEG made to prove it is the same as SWS…
I would LOVE that!

the truth can be that simple! and you’re right. that makes perfect sense as a hypnotic or a posthypnotoic suggestion.

i’d also want to hear from antero alli, ray sherwin, or peter carroll.

come to think of it, i’d like to have ea bring in a biofeedback operator to check ea’s vitals while he goes through the transformation of consciousness and have the operator describe what is going and compare ea’s vitals to the vitals of the usual biofeedback patient to see if there are any differences. that might be interesting

how about the living relatives of Anton Lavey that actualy was by his bedside when he died. there are a bunch of Christian fuckers that posted videos saying he said “What have i done” right before he died. and then post that on every site these fuckers posted there videos

how do i get univasala circl and do it work

Above the forum there is a link to Program Catalog where you can click on a drop down box for the U.C. That is where you can buy one.

I used mine once so far, and for me the outcome has progressed very well.

Michael Monk from Avatar Energy Mastery Institute. his abilities are phenomenal! Id be great to hear a conversation between someone who manipluates his environment with mind alone with someone who manipluates it with godlike power.

They are the same power, some folks just call it something different. I’m not sure this interview would be that helpful to either party honestly though.

Frater Rupus Opus
And
Frater Ashen Chassan

doubt r.o. would want anything to do with balg

how about aghor pir? don’t know if anyone else has mentioned him yet

Genesis P Orridge

Carl Lewyllyn Weshcke, And Joe H. Slate

I’ll add one more…
Rex Church

Frater Ashen Chassan is still an option!

one of those who judge koetting about his work,but still using all of his shit (in private)…the list should be endless…LOL