Who would you bet your money on?

Why is everyone and his aunt assuming that “Attractive girl” is never interested in “not so attractive guy”?
“Not so attractive guy” might have a way with words, maybe he is a great story teller or maybe its just a pleasure to be around him. Magick could work on that a great deal, enhancing whats already there (and there is often a lot to work with)

7 Likes

Probably neither

4 Likes

The girl is a lesbian. Neither wins.

8 Likes

I know that it happens. I agree. As a matter of fact, that was another argument I was going to add. Even in the purely mundane world, you see attractive women with unattractive men. So it should be even less outlandish to believe that Magick could give the edge to the unattractive guy in this scenario :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Preach! I’ve dated guys more for their personality & how they treat me. I remember thinking my first boyfriend looked “meh,” lol, but he was wonderful!

6 Likes

What’s funny though is that if she actually we’re a lesbian, Guy A would have an even better chance of beating Guy B, as evidenced here by @Norski. I mean think about it…her being a scissor sister would completely defeat Guy B, but with Magick, Guy A would still have a shot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Am I the only one who voted and then read the text below ?
I’d go for the better looking guy with game. Magic isn’t that useful, if you’ve got no game. The guy with magic will get stronger attraction but the guy with fame does better in the long run

6 Likes

Guy A made quite a comeback, wow

3 Likes

Guy A used Magick to sway the vote. That’s why he wins at life

2 Likes

Guy with more money and material possession
But normally its who has better game

2 Likes

I told you guy a would win the war.

2 Likes

Welcome in friendzone :wink:

1 Like

Things to keep in mind:

• She’s already fucked someone who sucks more than you. Get out of your head about not looking like a model, making enough money, having X quality, etc. None of it matters to the primal brain, all that matters is you hit the right buttons, have some killer instinct, and keep your frame. I’ve seen amazing things happen because they absolutely knew it was a sure thing and confidence is sexy.

• Women get off hard on your vibe and if played well it can be as arousing as ones looks in a different way. It’s rumored that Brad Pitt had a hard time with girls until he began his acting career. Think about that.

• One is entirely at Mercy to her state (which Magick can influence strongly). They have Windows of sexual availability that open and close. One day she’s standing behind the counter at work thinking “god I need to get fucked until it’s hard to stand…” and anyone who ‘knows’ they can do that would do, other days she just watched her friend get cheated on by someone with no character and she hates all men.

Some days she just watched a romantic comedy and wants a boyfriend, or maybe she was a bridesmaid and is love crazy for a husband. Maybe it backfired on her and she’s a cynic with a fuck the world mentality. That one can go either way depending on you.

Some even go through an “only dates girls” kick and then months later hits the right guy up to finally put a collar on her for a weekend. (Spoken from experience… Thanks Asmodai!)

I’m of firm belief that everything is Magickal and the PUA mentality (the one that works.) Is a form of Magick in it’s own right. It comes down to the evocatour really. I’ve done really well without Magick. I’ve failed miserably with magick, and I’ve done things people simply will never believe with both mundane and Magick combined.

All things considered my money is on guy B given that he’s invoked a certain character, actually looks good, seems like he can fuck his way out of a wet paper bag, and a lot more that matters.

Guy A may or may not get what he asks for, however he would very very likely be lead to the skills guy B has that would suit him in his own way. He may even lose the girl yet he would learn to not need Magick for it at a later point and pull seeming miracles when he cast with it later.

I’ve been both Guy A and B at various times.

You can combine the two and getting to 8% bodyfat and dressing a bit more “dangerous” or “edgy” (not in the “stage crew kid” way) can do amazing things for your “looks.” Most guys look like they don’t even try. There’s hardly any competition out there if you barely go for it and there are a LOT of bored women out there.

Go be guy C even if you have to start as A. Best thing I ever did for myself

3 Likes

Yup!

It’s odd that so many of my results either come out of completely nowhere (yet they’ve cooked in the background), show up through a biochemical change (I’m a human guniea pig for myself), or through new wisdom that completely reframes a situation.

I’ve had some amazing paradigm shifts in my life. I’ve craved these and that’s a fun way for spirits to shine light on something.

What’s the nature of results you guys tend to get? The spirits taught me how to get good with women and then showed me how by doing it through me. Through experience. They showed me how to have a ridiculous amount of fun and never hurt anyone doing it.

How does yours show up? I believe all results still need to show up through natural means, though I’m not sure if that’s a limiting belief or not.

3 Likes

Well for me, I have a more radical view of the way Magick works, and how I actually use it in practice. Essentially, I tend to let Magick inform me of its abilities and limitations by allowing it to set the presidence. For example…baneful Magick sets a very important presidence:

You ever notice how with all other areas, if you ask for a lot, people are quick to say, “whoa whoa whoa…you got a route for all that cash to come that you’re asking for?” Or “whoa whoa whoa…you sure you have the looks to ask for a supermodel?” But if you ask to wipe out a town of assholes, you’ll never hear anyone interject with, “whoa whoa whoa, have you left bear traps on the front lawns of your targets before asking for their death?” It’s interesting to me that what most magicians would consider to be the hardest thing to do in Magick…to kill another person…requires the least amount of mundane “assistance” by the caster. But things that you see all the time, like a hot girl with an unattractive guy…the expectation is for the caster to bust his ass in order to help the Magick out. If murder wasn’t illegal, my guess is that baneful Magick too would be riddled with people putting a cap on expectations. Look up the odds of a healthy individual in the USA or Canada not making it to their 50th birthday. The odds are slim, but Magick finds a way, without our help

The truth is, I think the culture that a person grew up in dictates subconsciously what they’re willing to accept. If you’re american, you grew up in a culture that believes there’s no such thing as a free lunch, and so some take that culture into the realm of magick, assuming that something MUST be done on your part to deserve a particular request, in spite of example after example of people getting what I’d essentially label as a free lunch from the spirits. So in my view, you should set your expectations based on your own skill level, not some artificial cap you placed on Magicks capabilities. For me, the “work” involved…the place where you “bust your ass”…is the work you put in to getting better with Magick, so that your results come about with less and less mundane intervention from the caster…to the point where you’ve mastered the devils stone technique, and can materialize fresh fruit in a mound of sand out of thin air, as EAs old Master Raj did.

Baneful Magick sets this presidence for me…of magick being able to accomplish difficult things without the mundane help of the operator, and I extrapolate what I coin as “The Baneful Principle” throughout all areas of magick. So if I want a new gf for example…Im unconcerned about making mundane changes to help the Magick out. I treat it equally to the way I, and everyone else treats Baneful Magick: Set it, then forget it. No need to help it, as it doesn’t need my help

8 Likes

Looks first and foremost matter. The rest is just texture you can add to those looks.

Both work, guy B are just far more common than A and probably has less beta traits.

3 Likes

I think this is a very interesting angle that needs to be explored further. If what you’re saying is true then it seems to me that as magicians we should spend 80% of our time investigating our subconscious and releasing our own blocks, 10% of the time casting spells, and the rest of the 10% improving in the mundane.

I’ve also noticed browsing the threads in balg that baneful magick is extremely successful compared to money magick and lust magick, with the latter two constituting most of the hangups people have. I’ve always thought that this is because the energies of rage and anger are more easy to focused on compared to love and wealth.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with making changes in the mundane world, or having a route for things to work in the way you want it. But for me, each new success story that challenges conventional wisdom in Magick acts like case law setting new presidences from the supreme court…and for me, there’s more than enough case law amongst the multitudes of success within baneful Magick for me to not worry about intervention through mundane means as much as I use to, in order for a particular operation to be successful. If Magick doesn’t need my mundane help for arguably the hardest thing to accomplish in Magick, then it doesn’t need my help for desires that are routinely placed several tiers below it in difficulty

3 Likes

I voted B because : You mentioned a spirit, they don’t always do what you want so this is a minus. Second, the spirit may get the girl but guy A could miss the opportunity because he’s not experienced enough - for example, focusing on magick, not the girl !! - or not confident enough in himself and that brings fear and doubt.

On the other hand, guy A just needs the girl to say “Hi” then he knows what to do, and that’s what the girl expects from a man. So they’re dancing to the same song from the beginning, if you know what I mean. And that’s powerful magick as well.

In my opinion both guys are using magick… so magick wins no matter who gets the girl.

5 Likes

I also went with B because I think A would be his own worst enemy. Why? Years of feeling less-than, and not being willing to learn even minimal game or work to become more attractive, will hold him back. The attitude that chooses not to use every advantage and improve himself is seldom attractive to others.

If he was doing like 10% of those though, he would IMO be even odds for getting there first.

7 Likes