Who was the red eyed shadow?

I’ll try to keep this short.

So when I was a kid, I used to see a shadow/shadows at night, when going to bed. I wasn’t afraid, in fact if they weren’t there I tried to make them come by focusing on seeing them.

It was really just a blurry shadowy outline of a “someone” just standing there in my room. Sometimes it would move. I remember once, I woke up in the middle of the night, and this shadow was just standing right there (and it did scare me at that moment) and it kind of walked around the bed but then I closed my eyes lol I remember telling my parents the next morning and asking my sister if she went into my room at night but they just dismissed me with highly creative imagination. Anyways, when things between my parents started to go bad, they would shout and fight at night and at that moment I would see a shadow but it had red eyes, and it was looking deep into my eyes and I just felt compelled. I’ve never seen the red eyed shadow since my parents divorced when I was still a kid and pretty soon the other shadows (maybe it was just one shadow after all?) left too.

My question is, what could this shadow/shadows have been?

1 Like

The shadow people have red eyes. Cleanse and clear.

… compelled to do what?

1 Like

What are the shadow people?
Nothing, I might not have used the right word, but it was as if I couldn’t stop looking at the red eyes

Shadow people are a particular type of spirit. They tend to be very malefic.

1 Like

Mesmerised, perhaps?

https://www.pararational.com/types-of-shadow-people/

Yes, mesmerized!

As a hypnotist, I tend to tell people that they are in full control.

Set it in your mind that you cannot be controlled or compelled against your will, and that any spirit that moves to steal your energy will fail.

But before that, you really need a cleanse and clear.

LBRP, salt, sage, and Goddess water.

3 Likes