Who wants a Scan?

What’s your question my friend.

1 Like

Woot hot lady said she would chat with me :grin:, anyways yes send me a on and I’ll do the scan then we can chat a bit, I’m from California America

2 Likes

If that would be great, to know when I am new to the app and if I have not seen it wrong, you do not have the ability to send messages

Thank you that was interesting. It reminds me of the Battle Hymn of the Republic/eristocracy. It gives me much to think about.

1 Like

Hi! May I get a scan? I’m new here so I don’t know much yet! :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @Bronte It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings or scans, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, ares of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Can I also get a scan? Thanks

1 Like

I wanna know how is my relasionship with Astarte, and how should I wisely work with it

1 Like

Hey Vaynord!
Can you tell me who the demon is that keeps showing up when I train my astral senses? He kinda looks like a human with wolf features- hair is black and shiny silver, glowing eyes? He shows and I freeze before I can remember to ask!
If that’s too much- at what levels are my chakras opened?
Thanks as usual!!

1 Like

Hello! If you’re still offering scans I’d love to get one and see what you can pick up!
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Id love to be PM a scan please.

1 Like

I’m up for a scan too! :smiley:
TY

1 Like

Id love a scan if possible

1 Like

Hey,can i get scan,do i have succubus around me?Thanks

1 Like

Not sure if still available, is there a chance that I could have a scan also please. Ty

1 Like

Could you give me a scan on my nature? @Vaynord

1 Like

Yes ou have succubus’s around you I think three.

I seen a flower an a bee on it and a catapillar climbing it makes me think there’s things around you trying to feed off of you and you need to do more protection.

I seen someone holding an apple and using a highly curved shiny dagger cutting slices off of it and then I see what appears to be the devil you offer him a slice and he eats.

1 Like

Good then I see the moon overlapping it self a cresent Infront of the full moon then the numbers 1-3. So I’ma little confused but I’d definitely do the next ritual with him outside under the moon.

1 Like