Who to call for depression, stress and frustration

Noted :memo:

Will lyk how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me connecting to the Earth helped: interested?
:black_heart:

2 Likes

Tell me more

The fastest way is not doing all sorts of Magick, maybe it’s Radical I donno,

Just go out, meet people exercise get as far as possible from your head…

1 Like

Trust me. Been tried that. Had depression since I was 11. 18 now. Tried therapy everything. Magick is last resort

1 Like

I don’t have much experience with spirit work, but I do have a lot of experience when it comes to depression (and BPD aswell :stuck_out_tongue: ). Had a hard time getting out of it.

As some people said, grounding helps. It’s pretty rare for me to really feel down now but when I do I’ll usually listen to some music, dance, or just have a walk outside, those are the best things that helps me.
But since everyone is different, it’s a bit complicated. And sometimes we usually tend to put ourself down even more, without realising it, a real infernal spiral.

2 Likes

Also helped me opening the base and the Sacral Chakras and keeping busy, not having time to obsess over my problems…

2 Likes

Hello. If you have the book or the money, there’s a grimoire called: The Book of Azazel by E.A Koetting. In tit there is a spirit named Glas’yos. I think he would be perfect for you right now. Why because dealing with depression; anxiety and paranoia along with troublesome situations is his thing. I’d either recommend working with him or Raphael. Raphael sure is the guy to go to for healing physical illness or alleviate pain. However, he can also help deal with mental illness as well. As for the difference between the two:

Raphael gets to the root of the problem, he won’t necessarily alleviate the symptoms. This can be painful, just saying, but also intensely liberating. As, somatic problems and psychological issues can go hand in hand or the other way around.

Glas’yos alleviates the symptoms to such a degree that they appear to be gone if we are talking about the symptoms related to a mental illness. It is not a band-aid, however. It will really help for a time, but you need to figure during this time a way to deal with the issues and understand why and how you feel this way, then the next time you call him you can attempt to work on that exact issue to release the emotional attachment that goes hand in hand with that root cause.

Same thing, different approach according to me. If you want to take a harsh route (go for Samael) Samael is a double-edged sword if you want to deal with depression. On one hand, his energies might make the depression worse, but his presence over time may begin to dissolve how you perceieve yourself and your reality, which in turn will affect how you feel and act and also your mental state. Which can help you, in so much that you’ll get perspective on how you experience your BPD and depression.

I’ll exemplify; I am not clinically diagnosed with depression or anything like that. However, like a vast majority of people, I have felt quite under the weather. At times so badly that I wanted to die but couldn’t. Without being too personal, Samael help me realize I wasn’t as awful of a person as I thought by exposing me to extremes of what I could become; showing me that each day I have a choice in so much that I dictate and when I act, And if I act how is it in line with my best interest? And if so, channel all that pain into something that can be of use to you. Pain is a bridge to deal with obstacles; how you choose to deal with your pain is what will make or break you.

A warning regarding: Samael can help, but it is not recommended unless you feel balanced enough to deal with his energies. If you feel like you can handle it, go ahead, if not, then simply don’t.

5 Likes

Thank you SO much. This is BEYOND helpful and I do have the Book Of Azazel and I think it’s time especially with your recommendation as well that I finally finish it. I’ll look into everything you recommended as well and do little bit more research on Samael as well. I appreciate this.

2 Likes

:pleading_face::heart: have a great day love

2 Likes

Good luck and may it be of help on your journey. Let us know if your results when you have the time.

2 Likes

Try the local water spirits, bring them some fruit or beauty product offerings and ask them for peace

1 Like