Who is the most powerful entity you have worked with so far?

How was your experience?

3 Likes

An entity that I believe was related directly the to the void. It was trying to communicate with me. I approached it but before I could say anything I was ripped away from it by some unseen force. My experience was disappointing as this entity had a magnificent aura. Well technically i didn’t work with him… I guess this is the most powerful entity i’ve come across

3 Likes

What about you?

1 Like

I haven’t worked with many entities as I am pretty much a beginner. But I would say, Aphrodite is very powerful, she is power itself. If you read about her, you might think she is just a goddess of love but she is sooo much more than that…

8 Likes

I’ve never read up on her. What other abilities does she have?

2 Likes

That depends how you scale power. Power over what?

Its between Ahriman and Lucifer for me

4 Likes

Strength, power, fighting for the weak. Those who disrupt peace.
She will give you what you deserve whether it’s good or bad depends on you. To me, she is like a mother. It was only after working with her I knew her for what she was…

3 Likes

Lol you answered me anyway…
What I meant was that the entity being powerful.
All of their being. Their aura, their wisdom, their over all awesomeness… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That be Set, any spirit that might be more powerful then him so far has been too abstract for me to wrap my head around (not that i fully understand him) in the beginning it was like trying to have a conversation with a hurricane for the amount of force he brought with him. My experience with him was equally spellbinding and terrifying, and never boring.

5 Likes

Of course I answered anyway haha. I was just putting a point across, what are we measuring it in regards To, which you answered.

P.S. I’ve only worked with entities usually considered largely powerful, hence the answer anyways. Definitely an interesting topic to discuss.

3 Likes

The old ones, reality tends to become a lot less fixed and more malleable just being in their presence. The shifts that occur once it becomes more that way depends on the old one being worked with. It’s always a strange but interesting experience.

6 Likes

The old ones? Are there any young entities lol ok jk :smile:

2 Likes

current[quote=“Zeela, post:12, topic:19268”]
The old ones?
[/quote]

Its the reference name of one group of entities from the Lovecraftian current.

3 Likes

Sekhmet for sure, so far. Her results have been the most concrete in my life and she doesn’t mess around. It’s either take it or leave it with her.
I fucking love war deities because they teach discipline and respect worthy of a warrior, and they are willing to help those who are willing to fight (spiritually or physically).

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! :heart:

3 Likes

Leviathan and Lucifer if we are talking about depth of power. I can’t think of any other word. They both feel very androgynous to me. I can’t invoke them to a very high degree. I can see and grasp with my senses their current and its part in the LHP. But its like a weight and a vast depth of power for both of them. Like im just going to drown or explode from the inside out.

Lucifer specifically has a lot of masks or alternate selves. I can see these paths of multiverses spiraling out of him like geometric shapes. I have to focus and not think about it or it gives me a headache.

Honorable mention for Azazel because he feels like a chimera. A mix of so many aspects. Lucifer’s masks feel very purposeful like he has adapted very well to the changes in humanity by taking on appearances. Azazel’s feels like he has had a lot of forms put on him. Like he really is a scapegoat for everything humanity tries to hide and discard.

One of the first visions Lucifer gave me was a vision of beings that didn’t want humanity to ascend trying to bind a man shrouded in darkness so he can’t enlighten us. But he wasnt a specific “power” or element that could be bound. Also the female aspect of the universe would not allow it. In the vision its represented by Titania (for some reason). But that vision haunted me until i met Azazel and i realised he was that man. He is far too powerful to be hidden from mankind for much longer.

6 Likes

leviathan is a very powerful… The sumerian gods as well tiamat, marduk etc etc. Well leviathan=tiamat imo.

3 Likes

Want help with that?

1 Like

Ooh. This is hard. I’d actually have to think about this one. The Morrigan has been a very raw and strong experience. My godform work was also very dynamic too. Nergal is also powerful and Lucifer was one of the most raw and mind blowing experiences. I’d say it’s a tie between Morrigan, Lucifer, Hekate, Nergal and my godform.

Now someone might ask, what about the old ones? Well, in my case, I’ve barely scratched their surface. I have a long ways to go with them.

1 Like

Your experience seems amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like