Who is the most powerful entity you have worked with so far?

Would you mind if I were to share my experiences as well?

2 Likes

Ofcoarse not, do shareā€¦
Thatā€™s what this thread is for after all

Well I guess I will start with Lucifer, thatā€™s where it all began. I was 15, turning 16. I was experiencing my fall from Grace. I fell out of love with Christianity and I was hopping from one spiritual path from another, I was lost. I was specifically moving between Wicca and Satanism. Satanism showed me how the world truly is, that I have to fight for my survival and pave my own way. I was looking for a spiritual mentor. I had been calling out for a couple weeks, looking for signs. One day Everytime I closed my eyes lids it was like his sigil was engraved into them. I didnā€™t want to believe it at first. I was actually scared. Then another day I was watching what was Masters of the sun on YT and I saw a video on Lucifer which then set in the next series of events. For the next couple of days, his name wouldnā€™t leave me, it stayed trapped inside my head until I essentially snapped and screamed ā€œwill you let me breathe?ā€ For a brief moment it stopped. then it continued but another phrase followed. ā€œThe only way it will stop is if you call himā€. So one night, I decided to go for it. I sat there with a sigil and a blue candle.

I was reviewing my notes for all details. Then I heard another voice (before I even attempted anything) with my physical ears, as if another human spoke to me, say, ā€œI AM HEREā€. It was as if my environment froze and only he and I existed, in pure silence. I was nervous but I took a deep breath and I introduced myself and my goals. I felt safe but not alone. I didnā€™t hear a response back so I began to doubt so I decided to evoke him. As I began I heard a voice in my mind say ā€œwe have already spokenā€.

The next morning I tried again, which blew me away as I saw him descend upon me and saw him as if it were another human with me. He had beautiful golden robes. It was stunning. Heā€™s helped me find a purpose and turn my life around. Iā€™ll post the others at another time

7 Likes

Sure it would be very interesting to communicate with it. I know how just havenā€™t really wanted to. Hasnā€™t really crossed my mind to you know? Then again it would make a magnificent ally.

1 Like

This is so beautiful <3

2 Likes

Yes it has been. Its not without its challenges. You never know what I spirit may ask for in return for the knowledge and experience they give you. It takes bravery to face old memories and things you tried to bury. Facing parts of yourself. It can be scary and draining.

But I wouldnā€™t go back and change anything. Lucifer is wonderful and has my best intrest at heart. I trust him completely. I canā€™t express with words how much love he has for humanity. He really does care.

1 Like

Hy Zeela from your question I guess youā€™re starting out in magic ,well I guess thatā€™s how I see it .And yes there are old and relatively new entities (new to mean they are centuries old but not as old as Sumerian Gods etc.
Well powerful Gods/Goddesses as Iā€™ve known in my year old practice are the oneā€™s whoā€™s plan for my mankind /grand plan stretches out centuries ahead .Though to be specific ll say Lucifer as a case . Powerful in every sense ,he connected me to his obsidian/dark self and Lol what I saw left me with Lucid dreams .But to be honest there are entities out there whose power closely rivals if not greater than Lucifer.
Donā€™t take the normal route ,I took advise from Asenath Mason ,in which she encouraged us not to be overtly comfortable in magic as their are thousands of realms astrally and magic types humanity knows not of to be explored .
But by far I can say Babylonian blood /African blood Gods are the powerful and terrifying Iā€™ve encountered .
An African thunder God named Zikolo terrified the shit out of me when I did a ritual for money manifestation in his name and he came charging demanding more of my blood ,thankfully he chilled out .

1 Like

Lucifer!!!

2 Likes

So far, I have to say the most powerful beings I have worked with are the Lady Lilith, who came to me in a playful way, but with an undercurrent of raw power, and Mephistopheles, who I only evoked once, but came across as massively powerful.

3 Likes