Who is "The Dragon"?

Sounds like a plan :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What you say about Lucifer is a straight lie. Whether misinformed, or intentional is irrelevant. You are stuck on a judeo-christian bedrock, hence your ‘light vs dark’ notions. If you renounce dark magick and are a white witch then why are you fucking demons?

Nothing you say is adding up. HOW DO YOU DO ALL THE THINGS YOU CLAIM TO? Give me a tutorial, that I may see if I am wrong.

Humans made Lilith out to be evil, but Lucifer is just evil? Come the hell on dude. That’s one of my first mentors you’re talking about. Kinda like I said before, if you spent as much time learning as you did being a spiritual cumbucket, youd probably have some potency as a practitioner instead of being Stephanie Meyer white-witch’d but with a bad girl streak. Your words on the Lightbringer are disrespectful, as is the obvious lack of the following:

1. Research
  2. Practice
  3. Explanation

We all make mistakes. But tbh if I were an entity, you’d be ripe for the picking. So I’ll ask again.

What are your practices, how do you do them? I guarantee what you consider ‘darkest dark’ is the shallow end compared to most of the legit magi here. You’re pretty soft for a dragon. Are these dreams? Physical manifestations? How did you begin astral projection? How does a demon making you fuck better make you more ‘pure’ for a greater entity?

Why did you need help from another to close off the words from Lucifer if you can cast him away at will?

If you have a different point of view,explain that rather than just slow-stroking your ego. Right now I just see you causing cancer on a forum for REAL practitioners.

6 Likes

^ nuff said

4 Likes

@Extermly_Exploring I think you forget that this forum is full of practicing magi, like we cant fact check you through communications and other means. I dont want to even waste my time to do it cause I’m more than sure that I’ll get “What the fuck? No I never said that. What are you talking about?” I’m not trying to be mean but damn, have some self-awareness. I will go to the world premiere of your fanfic with @Zohak though

1 Like

Well, darn… I think most of the replies on here have been stellar, and given a valuable cross-section of what practicing magicians on here think about the more fan-fic style erotic posts. :thinking:

Hopefully this will be a learning experience and hopefully any future replies will remain on the healthy side of challenging, and not outright abuse.

This is the key question:

Those are things we discuss on here, and are where you may finally find real Power. :black_heart:

7 Likes

I apologize for my hostility @Extermly_Exploring I really do want the best for you and the path you go down. But insulting Lucifer repeatedly is not the way go about things, especially when multiple people have relationships with Lucifer. We have all been asking show us the “scientific method” of the way you go about what you do. But you’ve met us with more and more story without showing/telling us the practice.
I hope we can bury the hatchet and hear more about your experiences in a journal

2 Likes

How did I stumble across this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Weird! :zipper_mouth_face:

But there are Dragons in Magick?

1 Like

This. This!!!

1 Like

Yes. There are actual dragons as well as entities that have been given the epithet of “Dragon.”

:astonished: OMG! omg!!! :star_struck:

So cool! But it’s probably not like Daenerys from G.O.T. :hushed: I’d pass out if I ever saw one. :sweat_smile:

Research this too - later. First, focus on concentration for my poor scattered brain. :smile:

3 Likes

I am kinda starting to guess what her practices are all about: summoning haters…
Seriously guys, as @Lady_Eva said, this is not a forum of exchanging abusive comments. Take it to PM please , if you really want to uncover all her plot holes.
@Extermly_Exploring , as members have wisely said, I would advice against your little “Lucifer degrading”. He is a powerful entity , more powerful than you, at least at the moment. And while I don’t believe he is bound to fuck the life out of someone who speaks ill of him, I really feel like you should watch it with your statements “He has to obey”
“He is weak” “I can cast him out” etc. Just saying.
Now please, for the sake of our time, try to be more specific about your past practices and how this whole adventure unfolded, cause it just makes no sense up to this point. And if you post something, at least have a way of explaining it. Have a way to prove your point. Through all your posts you are just rambling about sex. It is ok to have sex with an entity and deciding to share your experience (that is what it’s about) , but I can’t tolerate a thread that has no explanations and absolutely nothing to teach. By reading this post, not only hasn’t my knowledge in magick been augmented, but I am also bored to death. And confused!
And stop deleting every single post that doesn’t make sense. You are just proving OUR point, not yours…

3 Likes

Hi! :wave: New here! :wink:

For me, even as a newbie, to this whole thing it overwhelming comes across as fake. However, I sent this to thread to a friend to be looked at. Taking out the sex references and focusing only on the insults - my friend immediately was clued into what is known as the Arabhamic Law.

There are rites and rituals within this law, that my friend nor I understand. However, if you go back to look. The person writing this post is from Utah. My friend got a very distinct message the person writing this is confused. Or trying to make sense of something that happened.

2 Likes

@Embers_Witch first of all welcome to our community! :slight_smile:
Secondly, aren’t we all equally confused… :pensive:

4 Likes

Ahhhhh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!

:blush:

2 Likes

No problemo sister !!! :heart::yum:

3 Likes

Learned my lesson - don’t play with magic unless you know what you’re doing. There are those who can “use” you. Make you write stupid shit, with a unclear head.

I shall allow Lucifer to fuck my brains out - he was pissed!

Maybe you shouldn’t let anyone fuck your brains out for a while and start using it to discover what you really want.

5 Likes

Ya. I think I have a self-esteem and self-control issue.

2 Likes

So you’re telling me you were under an infuriated Lucifer’s influence? That’s why you wrote all this stuff? That must be scary. :frowning:

1 Like

Start working on that. You don’t need any demon/dragon or whatever to empower you, make you “clean” or whatever. You have all you need inside you, empower yourself.

2 Likes