Who is Melek Ta'us Azazel?

Some here and on other sites are saying the two are the same and not Lucifer or Satan at all. I ask because these two are the deities that show themselves to me. The peacock angel and the serpent king. Do you think they are the same and are evil or good spirits?

3 Likes

The name Melek Taus shows up when i contact the devil Satan and Azazel comes when i call upon my guardian spirit demon. I am wondering why these two are latched upon me and not some other demons or forms of Lucifer/Satan.

Maybe they just really like you. c :

2 Likes

Thats what im assuming because i feel peace and joy near Melek Taus and power/protection from Azazel.

2 Likes

Also speaking of Melek Taus i have read the yezidi books black book and book of revelation they speak with me. However i am not a yezid or of muslim middle eastern heritage.

Melek Ta’us is Satan’s name in Yezidi religion. Melek means Angel, Ta’us means Peacock. So it’s their way of calling Satan “the most beautiful Angel”. Azazel is also a name used for Satan by the same people and it’s Satan’s common name in middle east countries as far as I remember. We know Satan and Azazel are different spirits… but that’s not an issue, since all-any demonic spirit can be called Satan.

8 Likes

That’s the point.
They resonate the most with you, so they may be the prefered form of the connection for you, first of all since it leaves out a lot of otherwise interfeering dogma wich had been imposed upon you, but also becouse it helps you and encourages you to look deeper into these sources like your mentioned yezidi black book and book of revelation.

Remember that the form you percieve is ment to match up best to enable good comunication or to convey a certain meaning towards you. While actually linking back to a much deeper source of Energy, which you can uncover by focusing into it and going into it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I know the yezid call him peacock angel but he is nothing like other forms of Lucifer Satan etc as he is shown in a good light so i dont think calling him a demon or fallen angel is even correct.

2 Likes

Is worship of Melek Taus considered devil worship or satanism on here?

They call him that because according to the Islamic story, Satan was originally the most beautiful Angel God ever created. He was the most beautiful, very proud of himself and his special relationship with God … almost the perfect creature. Until he said “No” to God and became the first fallen/cursed Angel.

2 Likes

I get the vibe of Azazel being a son of him in the book of enoch he is second in command to Lucifer also both Melek Taus snd Azazel are still called angels i dont even know if you could call worship of them as demon devil worship.

1 Like

As far as I know and believe… we shouldn’t worship Demons. They’re not God. They’re divine and deserve all honor, love and respect etc The one who could be worshiped as God is Satan. But that’s a personal choice. People can work successfully with Demons without worshiping Satan. And of course they can also worship Demons or anything else if they want.

Yezidi religion is Satan worship. No matter which names they’re using to call him… he is the one they worship as God.

2 Likes

I’ve watched yezidi docus on YouTube and they always claim worship of God first before Ta’us Melek but i think thats a front so Christian missonaries dont harass them like ISIS. They also have tons of rituals like tieing knots to trees to grant wishes and praying to sanjak idols which counts more as wicca or paganism.

3 Likes

For Yazidis the worst thing is not hell but just to reincarnate as a Muslim. They are completely different. JCI effects are still present in Yazidis but their comments and books will give a good insights - doubts hence enlightment

3 Likes

Would you mind linking the doc you watched? I’d love to watch it :slight_smile:

1 Like

NEVER EQUAL SATAN WITH SET OR LUCIFER ANYMORE, YOU ARE BEING MISLED.

Yezidi religion is Satan worship. No matter which names they’re using to call him… he is the one they worship as God. – MMM YEA, I DONT REALLY WANT ANY WORSHIP, JUST KEEP ME CLEAN FROM OTHER DEITIES, DEMIGODS LIKE SET AND BEELZEBUB THAT HAS BEEN POSING AS ME…

melek taus to me symbolizes all seeing eye when it opens its tail, its full of eyes, beautiful being with multiple forms, like a pokemon :wink:

1 Like

He appears to me as a peacock angel colorful … Learning more about this benevolent angle who dates back to 1400 CE then Hinduism… More blened into pre-christainity. Something of a mentions of a goddesses of prosperity. The times of his sorrow he filled seven jars. Qalablistic moving lights better known as seven planets.

1 Like

funny to miss direct people, saying Azazel is Shaytan when is a fallen grigori. … Melek is messenger…

Melek Thaus could be any one left … maybe Samael and not Azazel

A son of Exactly so…manny siblings i supose…I know the two entity’s you speak of!!! One of them looks like youre stereotype reptilians but whit elephantlike tusks the other apears as fully bleucolored man whit wavy hear down to his shoulders…but there was a third but this one ive described as a child to some one but i can remmember annything of it, like it has been deliberately been blocked from my memmory…

1 Like