Who is Lucifer, Really?

No need to shut up!!! I’m glad you are engaging!

I shared it just for that!

And you’re right!!! When darkness surrounds we go on alert!

2 Likes

That was the definition for chaos?

1 Like

yes one of them

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for that!

1 Like

This is on point with what I have experienced with him. I no longer debate idealogy, but my personal experience lines up with this.

5 Likes

I was told the bible was a hidden love story between the goddess he loved far to much?

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for sharing that! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Hmm… wow interesting. Who told you that? Lucifer? Or someone else?

2 Likes

Its just what I saw. Like in other civilaztions with his Red Queen they are worshipped as a couple of creation or something like that.

I had a dream like it was in this cafeteria setting and there was this old mural from this alien mythology. I knew it was Lucifer and his Queen in other humanoid form. It was weird.

2 Likes

Hmm… interesting. I don’t know. I have t heard of that and he didn’t say anything about any of his loves through the ages?

Who is the red queen?

2 Likes

I was told Babylon, but I am not sure. No one seems to mention her. I just call her his Red Queen. Ask him about her. I am highly interested in what other people can pull up about her.

2 Likes

Hmm… but where have you seen this information though?? Are you saying it was all seen in visions? Or was it something you actually read about somewhere?

And you were told the ENTIRE Bible is a hidden love story between Lucifer and his Queen that he loved too much??? Or just a particular part?

2 Likes

What he told me. I have visions of them and dreams.

The bible thing I don’t know what to think of that.

2 Likes

Hmm…can you share more of what you know about this red queen? Who is she? Where is she from? Etc…

I’ll have to do research on this

2 Likes

Lovely message…Thanks to you and Lucifer for sharing🤗

3 Likes

:pray:t5::pray:t5: I’m glad you could benefit.

Hail Lucifer!

4 Likes

I am trying not to derail threads anymore. We can move this over onto my topic if you want to. I rather leave this one for your own stuff.

3 Likes

I started to cry. It was for me beautiful to read.

I wounder what is the name of the great dragon source Lucifer talks about?

I will try ask Lucifer my self. But i only use pendulum for affirmation and that can be my own life force that swings it some time giving me wrong replies.

Hail the great light bringer and lord of darkness our divine Friend Lucifer.

In best regards // Addi

6 Likes

That was the part i burst out in tears of bliss.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely follow this thread for future reference. I’ll read it when I find some time, but it seems interesting.

3 Likes