Who is Lucifer, Really?

Hmm… but where have you seen this information though?? Are you saying it was all seen in visions? Or was it something you actually read about somewhere?

And you were told the ENTIRE Bible is a hidden love story between Lucifer and his Queen that he loved too much??? Or just a particular part?

2 Likes

What he told me. I have visions of them and dreams.

The bible thing I don’t know what to think of that.

2 Likes

Hmm…can you share more of what you know about this red queen? Who is she? Where is she from? Etc…

I’ll have to do research on this

2 Likes

Lovely message…Thanks to you and Lucifer for sharing🤗

3 Likes

:pray:t5::pray:t5: I’m glad you could benefit.

Hail Lucifer!

4 Likes

I am trying not to derail threads anymore. We can move this over onto my topic if you want to. I rather leave this one for your own stuff.

3 Likes

I started to cry. It was for me beautiful to read.

I wounder what is the name of the great dragon source Lucifer talks about?

I will try ask Lucifer my self. But i only use pendulum for affirmation and that can be my own life force that swings it some time giving me wrong replies.

Hail the great light bringer and lord of darkness our divine Friend Lucifer.

In best regards // Addi

5 Likes

That was the part i burst out in tears of bliss.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely follow this thread for future reference. I’ll read it when I find some time, but it seems interesting.

3 Likes

Awww…that’s beautiful! I guess he can tell a moving tale! Lol

This is what I don’t know!! Lol. Let me know if he tells you a name. I think though, that it is a primal name that we will never know. In a time before names. I think of God as the All…the way the ancient Egyptians put it… all names are his, and no name is his.

Hail Lucifer!

4 Likes

Let us know what you think once you read it!!

2 Likes

I just wanted to add…for this invocation, I anointed the candles, sigil and petition with saliva as opposed to semen or blood.

It was my first time using saliva but it seemed to work very well.

So…maybe that helps someone!!

5 Likes

How did it go this time? Btw are you doing this outside?

2 Likes

This post is for the same thing. I was just sharing the pic and how I used the saliva is all.

And no, not outside…indoors

2 Likes

Do you do yours outside?

1 Like

I love that set-up, very uncomplicated by beautiful, I love the sunflower on the incense burner, A flower associated with Lucifer too!

2 Likes

I really dont have much space but i do in my room
Only my mom knows and she is fine with it but my brothers have no idea
Need to make a proper space when i finally move out within a few months

2 Likes

This setup looks really cool and simple.

2 Likes

Thank you!

And you pay very close attention! Lol. I didn’t know that sunflower was with Lucifer!

Yes…sometimes you have to keep things simple.

1 Like

I don’t have space either.

I don’t have a permanent altar space for the demons…my only space is already taken up by the other pantheon I deal with.

That’s why something like the pic is good…it can be very simple yet effective and can be set up and taken down when needed.

1 Like