Who feels like throwing a few curses my way?

Wow am I late. Okay, Round 1 coming up. If you’ve experienced anything in the past few days, that was recon.

1 Like

I got a slight twinge above my left eye earlier, followed by a slight ache.
I thought it might be curse related so I did my black flame meditation to lower my frequency. The curse seemed to slip as I did this.
I then pulled out the negative energy and incinerated it.
Nice curse. If you can make it hold on during low frequency meditation then you’ll really be onto a winner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey would you mind helping me with a curse? Not on me. Someone I thought was my friend scammed me a while back. I just want it to be enough of a curse that she understands what she did was wrong. Maybe a bit more suffering than that… she really deserves it for scamming a friend. I seem to be more talented in healing than cursing.

1 Like

Never did a curse before, I’ll try

Hey. I’ve been cursing my former submissive. He lied and used me. Each time I feel the betrayal I curse him with it. Today I tried to get my keys back. He’s still stringing me along. They will be in my hands tomorrow and as I left his neighborhood today I cursed him again. I callex all of the host of the watchers to curse him and his home and thoes in it. I demanded justice. I’d like to invite any of you to make the same request. Pray to Azazel and the watchers for my justice. Thank you to thoes that do. Father has brought me much peace since I lay this curse.

1 Like