Who feels like throwing a few curses my way?

It’s been a while since I’ve had to hold up against a curse, so I thought I should practice before I forget how it’s done.
If you want to practice your curses or just find me annoying, feel free to drop a comment below and we can sort out who’s casting when.
I think it’s best we go one person at a time, that way I can give some feed back as to how it manifested, how I broke it etc.

3 Likes

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:9482”]It’s been a while since I’ve had to hold up against a curse, so I thought I should practice before I forget how it’s done.
If you want to practice your curses or just find me annoying, feel free to drop a comment below and we can sort out who’s casting when.
I think it’s best we go one person at a time, that way I can give some feed back as to how it manifested, how I broke it etc.[/quote]

Well, I might be. I have somethings Ive been wanting to try out. But didnt want to practice on just random people…but since your asking for it. Haha.

It will be sometime next week though before I would have the time to work with it. I seem to have big projects going on til then.

1 Like

I’ll do it. Be warned I will not be gentle. Or I’ll try not to be

1 Like

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:9482”]It’s been a while since I’ve had to hold up against a curse, so I thought I should practice before I forget how it’s done.
I think it’s best we go one person at a time, that way I can give some feed back as to how it manifested, how I broke it etc.[/quote]

I’ve actually wanted to practice a curse for tomorrow, It will not be deadly tho. It will be mild since I’m only starting, I hope you won’t counter attack since I do not know how to protect myself.

1 Like

[quote=“DanielW666, post:4, topic:9482”][quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:9482”]It’s been a while since I’ve had to hold up against a curse, so I thought I should practice before I forget how it’s done.

I’ve actually wanted to practice a curse for tomorrow, It will not be deadly tho. It will be mild since I’m only starting, I hope you won’t counter attack since I do not know how to protect myself.[/quote]
Sounds good, feel free to cast at any point tomorrow. Don’t worry, Ill only be breaking your curse.

1 Like

[quote=“Neploth, post:5, topic:9482”][quote=“DanielW666, post:4, topic:9482”][quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:9482”]It’s been a while since I’ve had to hold up against a curse, so I thought I should practice before I forget how it’s done.

I’ve actually wanted to practice a curse for tomorrow, It will not be deadly tho. It will be mild since I’m only starting, I hope you won’t counter attack since I do not know how to protect myself.[/quote]
Sounds good, feel free to cast at any point tomorrow. Don’t worry, Ill only be breaking your curse.[/quote]
Thank you! You’re really helping my journey in magick!

1 Like

Guessing you’ve cast your curse, Daniel. I’vee had a couple of pieces of poor luck today, nothing major. End came off the hose and wet shoes, that kind of thing.
I noticed the curses presence fairly early on and let it run through the day. Just about to sit down and break it now

1 Like

May I go after him?

1 Like

Sure. I have a test Friday, so I’d like to be curse free for that but the weekend would be good

1 Like

[quote=“Neploth, post:7, topic:9482”]Guessing you’ve cast your curse, Daniel. I’vee had a couple of pieces of poor luck today, nothing major. End came off the hose and wet shoes, that kind of thing.
I noticed the curses presence fairly early on and let it run through the day. Just about to sit down and break it now[/quote]
Just sat down and broken your curse. It was a good curse, keep at it

1 Like

Am I clear to curse yet?

1 Like

First, i think that having this Safeground to practice cursing, especially for Begginner is a great Idea, Good Job Neploth! :slight_smile:

Can i throw a Curse as well, I’m used to Throw Curse but would like to try a new Method, Of course it wont be a Dead Curse and i presume their wont be any counter attack either as well?

1 Like

Yeah of course. I was wondering where your curse was haha

[quote=“Mephistor, post:12, topic:9482”]First, i think that having this Safeground to practice cursing, especially for Begginner is a great Idea, Good Job Neploth! :slight_smile:

Can i throw a Curse as well, I’m used to Throw Curse but would like to try a new Method, Of course it wont be a Dead Curse and i presume their wont be any counter attack either as well?[/quote]
Go for it. I’m not doing counter attacks, no. Just breaking the curse then giving some feed back

[quote=“Neploth, post:14, topic:9482”][quote=“Mephistor, post:12, topic:9482”]First, i think that having this Safeground to practice cursing, especially for Begginner is a great Idea, Good Job Neploth! :slight_smile:

Can i throw a Curse as well, I’m used to Throw Curse but would like to try a new Method, Of course it wont be a Dead Curse and i presume their wont be any counter attack either as well?[/quote]
Go for it. I’m not doing counter attacks, no. Just breaking the curse then giving some feed back[/quote]

Good i’ll cast it soon, it will be very Potent but not Deadly

1 Like

I’ll do mine tonight. No holds barred

1 Like

Sometime this week I still have mine to do. But i will let everyone else go first.

1 Like

Expect visitors. Also a tip: watch your shadow

1 Like

Still have an opening?

1 Like

Don’t suppose you cast it around 4 am uk time ? I was visited by a shadowy man while in the astral projecting
I was out for a walk through my local area when I sensed something behind me. I turned around to see a large shadow person standing about 6 feet behind me. I wasn’t really bothered by this and didn’t view him as a problem, so I kept walking.
As I did so I noticed the man’s shadow just next to mine: he was getting closer. It was at this point that I sensed some malice, so I drove him away.
Nothing particularly agressive, just enough to drive off what I assumed was an astral weirdo.

1 Like