Who feels like throwing a few curses my way?

Sure, we’ve got a bit of a backlog but we’ll definitely find a slot

1 Like

Don’t suppose you cast it around 4 am uk time ? I was visited by a shadowy man while in the astral projecting
I was out for a walk through my local area when I sensed something behind me. I turned around to see a large shadow person standing about 6 feet behind me. I wasn’t really bothered by this and didn’t view him as a problem, so I kept walking.
As I did so I noticed the man’s shadow just next to mine: he was getting closer. It was at this point that I sensed some malice, so I drove him away.
Nothing particularly agressive, just enough to drive off what I assumed was an astral weirdo.[/quote]
Sorry didn’t see this at first

Idk UK time, translate to us time?
No dragons?? Or dead people??

I mean I worked up a lot of hatred towards you in the saturnian hour.
There should be more than this

We’ll come to think of it I just started returning to the void so I guess I may have shadow allies and I just don’t know it yet. Did you notice any sort of curse?

1 Like

I think 4 am here is around 11 over there.
With all the portals Ive been opening and the rituals I’ve been doing, I’m more or less sat in somewhat of an ivory tower so long as I am within Yorkshire. I guess that could have affected it.
The previous curse was a bad luck one, so that may have bypassed alot of my defences. Sending undead, dragons or any spirit would mean youd be going up against a lot of shielding.
I didn’t notice any curse today. Actually had a really good day. I assumed that I must have dodged the curse when I drove off the shadow person.
I’m actually slightly disappointed about driving off the shadow person without thinking. I quite like horror, so the idea of an evil spirit lurking in my shadow appealed to that side if me.

1 Like

Well then lol

1 Like

I need to learn how to access shadow people. That’d be interesting. Might summon one

1 Like

Curse was sended, expect the Effect soon and i’m eager to hear your Feedback

1 Like

Didn’t see or feel any signs of a curse today. I felt some unusual energy in my aura yesterday but that got flushed out when I was purifying my ritual space before bed

1 Like

Didn’t see or feel any signs of a curse today. I felt some unusual energy in my aura yesterday but that got flushed out when I was purifying my ritual space before bed[/quote]

Thats Normal, wait a few day you’ll see as I said it’s a new kind of Curse

1 Like

Didn’t see or feel any signs of a curse today. I felt some unusual energy in my aura yesterday but that got flushed out when I was purifying my ritual space before bed[/quote]

Thats Normal, wait a few day you’ll see as I said it’s a new kind of Curse[/quote]
Exciting stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Mephistor, post:15, topic:9482”][quote=“Neploth, post:14, topic:9482”][quote=“Mephistor, post:12, topic:9482”]First, i think that having this Safeground to practice cursing, especially for Begginner is a great Idea, Good Job Neploth! :slight_smile:

Can i throw a Curse as well, I’m used to Throw Curse but would like to try a new Method, Of course it wont be a Dead Curse and i presume their wont be any counter attack either as well?[/quote]
Go for it. I’m not doing counter attacks, no. Just breaking the curse then giving some feed back[/quote]

Good i’ll cast it soon, it will be very Potent but not Deadly[/quote]
Should the next person wait a few days then. So you keep whose curses are whose separate?

[quote=“arianna, post:30, topic:9482”][quote=“Mephistor, post:15, topic:9482”][quote=“Neploth, post:14, topic:9482”][quote=“Mephistor, post:12, topic:9482”]First, i think that having this Safeground to practice cursing, especially for Begginner is a great Idea, Good Job Neploth! :slight_smile:

Can i throw a Curse as well, I’m used to Throw Curse but would like to try a new Method, Of course it wont be a Dead Curse and i presume their wont be any counter attack either as well?[/quote]
Go for it. I’m not doing counter attacks, no. Just breaking the curse then giving some feed back[/quote]

Should the next person wait a few days then. So you keep whose curses are whose separate?[/quote]

I think that’s a good idea

1 Like

[quote=“arianna, post:30, topic:9482”][quote=“Mephistor, post:15, topic:9482”][quote=“Neploth, post:14, topic:9482”][quote=“Mephistor, post:12, topic:9482”]First, i think that having this Safeground to practice cursing, especially for Begginner is a great Idea, Good Job Neploth! :slight_smile:

Should the next person wait a few days then. So you keep whose curses are whose separate?[/quote]
Probably best, yeah.

1 Like

Still seen no sign of a curse, Mephistor. Don’t suppose you were going for the manipulation thing, where you convince someone they’re cursed and as a result they experience the symptoms ?

1 Like

Is it my turn? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No I wasn’t , I guess the method I tried isn’t effective , well that’s why we try them out to see if they are or not, Thanks , I’ll continue to use my method that proved effective instead of seeking new one

1 Like

Is it my turn? :)[/quote]
It most certainly is. Look forward to seeing what’s in store :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reserving a spot afterwards if you please.

1 Like

Sounds good… I’ve lost track of who was casting when, so just shout if you were due to cast after Arianna.

1 Like

Is it my turn? :)[/quote]
It most certainly is. Look forward to seeing what’s in store :)[/quote]
I’ll do it tonight, sometime. Interested to see what happens. Like Mephistor its a new one for me. So we will see.

1 Like

Arianna has said her curse might take a few weeks to manifest. With that said: Arcane, youre up.

1 Like