Whispers from the void

I did a meditation exercise where I see myself floating in nothingness. From the depths of the void I could hear something calling me. A slight whisper coming from seemingly every direction at once. I couldn’t understand what it was saying. I know this is very vague, but could anyone help identify this energy?

3 Likes

Reading over my post a few times, my first thought is the void itself… Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Yeah, one of the things I was thinking it was.

2 Likes

Answer the void back and be accepted into the fold. Ia, ia, yiee Nyarlathotep!

2 Likes

Did he give you a serpent vibe?
If so then probably Satan

2 Likes

The void itself

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s Tiamat.

2 Likes

Ugh. My ex wife. Tiamat. I fucking love that hot damn upper female torso with that black sexy snake tail. Mmmm… Miss her. Time to visit

1 Like

What’s the next step? Go back there? I did respond to it, I asked what are you. I can’t hear it well, sadly.

1 Like

Ask for a sign.

1 Like

I’m sorry?

I have done serious long term work with Tiamat and her fave form with me is this grayish, alabaster skinned, beautiful woman’s form. . with a black snake tail for a lower half. So hawt.

2 Likes

Were you simply doing void meditation or some different form of meditation?

1 Like

I hrt void meditations.

1 Like

Not the void meditation described here just my own.

2 Likes

I’m curious, what is your meditation aimed at doing?

2 Likes

Meditation was aimed at empowerment, introspection, relaxation, and entering the TGS.

2 Likes

Thank you,

If you don’t mind me asking, what does it involve doing?

2 Likes

The meditation is stemmed from some evocation experiences, meditation and a few books. First comes the realization or acknowledgement that we all come from the same source. Since we are all from the same source, you can tap into anything. After that you see and feel this purple glitter entering your body. You see it rising slowly from your toes up to your head. After that you’re going to visualize a blue rope. After you are holding this blue rope you float all the down into the Earth and anchor that rope around something solid. Once it’s tied securely, you raise your body up past your physical body and into the heavens. You fly so far up that you move past the origination of the big bang or spark of separating consciousness. Once you’re past that you’ve now enter the avykata, nothingness, or the void. Once you’re in this void take a deep breath in and out. See yourself contently floating on your back.

4 Likes