Which one demon is the best for this

So I have a Boss and I wanna make him afraid of me, so he should know who tf I am and do not try me anymore. But I dont know which one demon is the best for my will.

1 Like

would it not be better for him to just respect you instead of fear you?

6 Likes

^ This would be a lot easier, because it’s plausible. What do think you boss should be afraid of you for, beating him up? Sounds like a fast track to getting fired. You want the guy to promote you not look for ways to get rid of you, no? :thinking:

Either way, talk to Dantalion - use the search for posts from people doing pretty much this.

6 Likes

Aren’t we supposed to not be moralising? Let the man be feared if he wants to. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Belial

3 Likes

One thing you should always keep in mind when you want to make someone afraid, however, is how humans tend to react to those they fear: They gather in numbers and destroy them.

In the relationship with your boss, he holds the authority, so making him afraid of you might just get you fired. His fear of you is unlikely to prevent that, since that fear would go away as soon as you did.

I concur with the recommendation of Belial. Belial is anti-authoritarian, and if your boss is throwing his weight around and “trying” you, he will put a stop to it, as he hates abuse of power.

Another option is to work with the angel Vevaliah, to “develop a reputation of power,” which will make others see you as strong, important and influential, which in turn would make your boss cease his bullying behaviour.

12 Likes