Which invocation can i use to summon lucifer?

Its okay you dont have to apologize im glad you dont find me annoying🙂

Sorry that i dont answer faster.sinds a few minutes electronic are going crazy around me my watch was a hour back my mobil turned of but he was charges to 78%
But i am glad to hear that i can talk to somebody who understand me🙂

1 Like

I saw Yesterday two times a bright light appear into my room it was midden into the night and i hear goetia?do you know what it means.

Unfortunately I do not know what that means, I have never had that experience. I hope that someone else can give you an explanation on that.

If I was to take a guess I would say that all of this stuff is on your mind a lot lately. Maybe there’s a task that you need to complete And Lucifer is guiding you towards that direction

I think also that it is lucifer i remember a time ago he said you will work with us but first you have to change.but what does he mean with that?its it how i think of something else sinds he appeared to me it feels like i hit my head against a wall and my body feels strange like ther its ice into my body.

Well energy is felt different by each person, some feel heat, some tingle, some hear sounds and some feel cold. Take some time to meditate on it, breath deep and just let yourself go for a bit and experience nothing.

1 Like

Do you mean that its a spirit that let you feel cold?

No, it’s more how your body senses the energy around you.

Thank you for the answer🙂 i will try meditation

Are you online?

good morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello🙂

Sorry that i not respond you asked which paintings fell if the wall
It was two of a dragon and one of a praying angel.
I also know now what the Numbers are which i see it is the Numbers of the alfabet and spells a name.
5.E
14.N
9.I