Which invocation can i use to summon lucifer?

Can i respond here next monday?

Oh yes LOL I marked my calendar especially for you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I will see you then i have much to read😜
The time when i can respond its after 5 Pm i have school.for i forget i life in a different time zone(netherland)

1 Like

Are you online?

Yes

This its what i have now you where right there its so much to learn.i didnt know where i must start this its what i have i know its not much but something

The viking compass is Nordic but not specifically Odin.

This its what i have now

Ah ha So you’re drawn to witchcraft LOL I really like what you’ve put together. I think those are all really good things. Seems to me like that’s the beginning of your book of shadows huh?

1 Like

Yes it is i didnt know where i must start there its so much to learn

I’ll tell you that I think you’re starting in the right place. The artistic flair shows you’re putting your all into it and that’s the makings of a good magician.

Thank you🙂

Practice what you learn but start small and ease into it. I might suggest the LBRP to start and cast your circle using that to just to completely clear the air before calling down the watchtowers.

I might also learn the basic banishing rituals as well:)

Add to your repertoire a few oils herbs and crystal as well, they are a nice touch for raising energies. Don’t do all of them at once just build it as you need it and use it.

Do you have any interest in Divination? I feel like the tarot is something that’s waiting for you.

2 Likes

I have archangel Oracle cards and dark tarot and i tryed scrying but that dont work for me

Its it possible for a beginner to work with the archangels they came into my dreams and they say we will work with you.
After that i see 22,11,44 and 33 what does it mean?

You can work with Archangels at any level, though you can’t work with a spirit fully in any case until you’ve opened your astral senses.

Here’s the invocation method I’d recommend: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/11/01/invocation-of-lucifer/

Keep in mind, invocation is calling the spirit into your body, evocation is calling them fully into your presence outside of you.

1 Like

Thank you i will use it.i think he wanted me to read it to saw 33 again.

Of course you can. I could see that’s where u were drawn from the pics u posted.

1 Like

Thank you for replying i thought that you will not respons to me anymore because i sound annoying, but the truth its i can not ask my parents they dont know anything about it they only say i now you are special.

Sorry it took so long, sometimes I am on here all day and other times take a break. Yesterday I bought my new iWatch so I ended up playing with it then started american horror story season 8 :slight_smile:

1 Like