Which God is who? Who’s the all Powerful? (existential crisis!)

You can work with both angels & demons. If you combine them in the same ritual, make sure those specific entities get along. For example, despite legends, Archangel Michael & Lucifer get along quite well. Others, not so much.

2 Likes

I am a Christian and I worship the abrahamic God as well. Basically I do not believe that the other gods are actually gods just powerful entities whereas Allah/Yahweh/God is the real God. I don’t worship the other gods just respect them. In the Quran it even mentions other spirits such as djinn which were created by Allah out of fire without smoke. So yeah. I would say Allah is the real “God” and creator, and the others are just created powerful entities. The Torah Quran and bible all day that he doesn’t want us to worship other gods but to just honor and respect them I would say is fine.

Well damn, there goes my illusions. :joy:

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for such an important info. Its Eye opener!

1 Like

Oh He is. There is no one as powerful as him. There r beings who r almost as powerful not not as

I Never had a problem with entities… i’ve had maximum problems from human occultists. I could blame, fear, worship, work with etc entities or ideas like LOA (law of attraction) but only humans and their ways give me grief. I’ll also of say the occultist family that plagued me; i could see no magic or spirits but the human actions i could feel very much. Maybe soirits worked through them as a vehicle and maybe they were very much at the top of their own gane being their own gods.

I don’t see how one can fear the non-human spirits/gods etc. the humans are another matter entirely.

1 Like

I respect your views, but disagree.

For me it just comes from experience. Every ill thing thats happened to me was from people. I wasn’t drained of blood by spirits but by people. I wasn’t cut, branded, tortured by spirits but people. People lied to my superiors, sabotage of projects, lies about me etc.

What of sickness, stubbing toes, losing parking spots, x not there, y not gotten, z not happening? Spirits? Gods? Demons? Angels? LOA?

Eh… doubt it. If so pretty petty gods to just block parking or turning lights red. Can’t prove it one way or the other. If you fear and don’t DO or work to progress you won’t. I broke free of that cultish family due to ex-wives addictions and stupid behaviors. Don’t drink and drink bitch.

By sheer will i lived and they didnt break my spirit. I’m smart enough to go into hiding but tables are turned on them. I stalk them now. I’ve secured a vehicle and have a network to of resources.

If you fear your “monkey” on your back you are a slave forever. Sure, i’m bitter and seek vengeance but now i know they’re afraid and their “spirits” or demons or gods aren’t doing diddly.

Wow, we’ve come along way. I have always enjoyed reading what you write. Even if I have not always agreed, I do appreciate your perspective and will enjoy seeing where you go on your journey :slight_smile:

It would take a great deal of benevolence from beings for even a hint of trust. I’ll acknowledge the possibility. I’ll acknowledge that those who want them perhaps attract them. Trust… nuh uh no way. My ex-wife her deceptive family totally blew that. I don’t even trust this cabal. Finding them lazy anyways. Anything a person wants they have to do themselves. Use others to your advantage then chuck em away as they’ll do the same to you in a seconds notice.

As said by some yourself is the most powerful. I mean what’s the worse any being can do to you?

Torture!
Kill!
Ill luck?
Hell?
Oblivion?

My birth family and relatives are dead.
My old friends are either long gone or not even acquaintences.
Stuff is basically destroyed and i live with what i can carry.
No huge attachments except a continual vengeance to ruin that family of vile people.

Thats it. I had a wealthy life and it was wiped out. I’m getting up there in age and i find the only thing left is reabilitate my body, my mind, and live the mercenary life. Youth and health would have been nice but i’m aged, so ican throw some cautions to the wind.

You take. Stomp on others. And burn the battlefields remains. I am greatly amused the ex-wife’s family is distressed to no end. Even been accidents and illnesses from stress on their end. And financially they are suffering. Maybe next time they won’t fuck with an architect/engineer/machinist.

… except there won’t be a next time.