Which God is who? Who’s the all Powerful? (existential crisis!)

So that’s interesting…they don’t confirm nor deny that Allah is The God ?

Well don’t all Gods do that?
“Fear me if you follow me but I’ll take care of you if you do?” Like doesn’t Lucifer bring fear in almost everyone?

Persist at that point, the trick in all of this is confidence. You need to almost become like a child and imagine the spirit listening to your request. It sounds silly but it works. Having doubt will work against your magic.

I’m still working on my senses to hear spirits myself. Its a gradual process, you dont start with a demon appearing in your room in a cloud of smoke. Rather, you start with an intense feeling of something being there (usually) and gradually you become more attuned over time with practice.

3 Likes

Not a single one has told me this. Granted, I’ve only recently been able to hear them.

1 Like

@davethebarbarian , wow! You answered my questions very nicely. Thank you very much. You should put those in a book! Unless you got that from books, but still impressive.
One thing that still bothers me is what happens after we die. My only issue is that I don’t want to work with spirits and die, finding out Allah was the real God and I’m now going to hell for eternity. Or worse, if I seize to exist.
But otherwise you answered most of my questions about my existential crisis. Thank you.

Also, do you have any advice regarding this:

I work with a goddess with four aspects, where three of them are cooperating, while the fourth is a little bit of an outcast.

While they are all different aspects, they are all the same master entity, everything is kind of in the state of being a monolith.

The aspects are Light, Shadow, Fire, and Ash.

She have made it perfectly clear for me that I can only share an absolute minimum of information, and forbidden me to share magick, her names, or her language.

She is not at all interested in charity, and she is very harsh, wanting her disciples to become close to her image or die trying.

The reward is true divinity, to rule as a god among men, to walk the world in absolute glory.

I’d say I am blessed.

2 Likes

The only real god,
for you,
in your universe,
is YOU!

Sin,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Search for the truth from within. You may seriously shock yourself.

2 Likes

No, none of the ancients I have worked with have ever made me serve them or caused me to fear them. It’s my choice and I am happy we are allowed to interact with each other.

2 Likes

My question to you is once we take refuge in lucifer can we go back to worshipping YHWH or archangels?

How to use a sigil?also if i start praying to lucifer can i go back to praying to YHWH and archangels and back and forth .

I think working with, is a little different than taking refuge LOL are you buddhist.
If you work with Lucifer, you are as committed as much as you want to be and that’s that.
If you create a pact, a little different because your under contract.

If your taking refuge, that means to me that you are forsaking all others and choosing to dedicate your life solely to Lucifer. IMO

Before you make such a decision " and I know thats just a question right now" you really need to not make the journey with a pre planned exit strategy" Thats weak, know who you are, know what you want and go for it, or don’t, choice is yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for reply. I am new to magick. Seeking wisdom

How to use a sigil?

also if i start praying to lucifer can i go back to praying to YHWH and archangels and back and forth .

Short answer: Yes, but why would you? He’s (in my experience) not the supreme god. There are others…

1 Like

Thanku for link :slight_smile:

Which entity sigil would you recommend for insomnia?

1 Like

I would reccomend looking it up or making a forum post.

Try one of the ArchAngels or a demon associated with healing, maybe.

2 Likes

I made a post. Someone said Raphael would be good. A book called Archangels and magick by damon brand.

1 Like

Use him then, just use his sigil.

Or you can buy the book and follow the procedure.

2 Likes

That is where i am confused. If i am already praying to lucifer can i then pray and use the sigil of raphael( an archangel) and use magick of archangels. I am a novice. I have zero knowledge of magick. If i use magick of archangels then does that mean i can never use magick of lucifer? Please clarify and help :slight_smile:

1 Like