Which entity to work with? (Love magick variant)

Other than shadow work are there specific entities you could work with to make you more attractive and lovable by a specific person? More targeted self-improvement than glamour magick.

1 Like

As far as the Goetia goes we have a list of what Goetic entities do what related to relationships here:

It’s not a bad idea to pick up a grimoire and “go shopping”, leaf through it and you’ll get a lot of ideas that don’t come up in keyword searches as well.

2 Likes

Bookmarked for future reference.

Most grimoires I’ve seen focus on external thoughts and perceptions and I’m looking for something more internally focused. I think maybe angels might be better for this, but I’d rather not work with them if I can avoid it.

You mean like self improvement generally, or self improvement to change your personality to their liking?

In that case definitely the same answer, because you may have to get creative with their offices… leaf through a grimoire like Corwin Hargrove’s Goetia pathworking, and read through what they have been tried and tested to perform, and adapt that to your situation.

For example, Berith can hide flaws, and for extended periods of time, so if there’s something the other doesn’t like and can’t or won’t change (who know, they like tall people and you’re an inch too short?), you can have that pushed back out of awareness so you’re overall more attractive.

You wouldn’t know that unless you bothered to read through the book, and there’s tons like that that people here don’t just encyclopedically know to mention it. You can read the angelic books too that’s fine, try Jared Tempest’s Angels of Omnipotence.

Thanks - I have those books and will give them a fresh look based on this.

Still a little shadow work adjacent, but I’ve had great guidance and help from Astaroth in terms of some processing after heavy shadow work. Especially in seeing the value in some of the unearthed darkest and unwanted parts of myself and regaining some affection/ love for myself. An effect of that is that it always naturally helps my charisma a lot for a while. I think Astaroth might also be able to help having you be more charismatic and attractive to a specific person.

If you have the book “The Art of Magickal Enchantment” by Theodore Rose, or are interested in it, there is an enchantment in there that has your target adore your company. I love the fact that it has you consider and visualize the mutual benefits of that outcome.

Not an occult recommendation but I like the Charisma On Command Youtube. I have no idea how their paid courses are. I’m not really interested in those, but the free vids give some good advice on increasing your charisma and I find them fairly entertaining as well. I like how their tips have you work on yourself in some form or another instead of just using straight up manipulation to increase your charisma.

I find magician-made Servitors brilliant for this type of work. You can tailor-make it is so that you get to affect the target exactly as you wish, whether it be through their dreams, a glamour around you, plant thoughts and feelings in their mind…