Which Entity To Make A Pact With?

Hello all!, my name is Kieran.
I am new to this Forum as well as this practice.
I am 26 years old from the UK and have always been interested in the dark side of life.

I would like to hear your thoughts on whom may be best to make a pact with? The kind of Pact that shall keep my health, wealth and life pure whilst receiving a good bit of knowledge? Also a good energy flowing through myself each day so that i am wise & optimistic about all of life’s situations.
I was thinking a pact with Lucifuge Roficale or Lucifer but i want to hear opinions before i make decisions within this massive subject.

At the moment i am not performing any Rituals or Magick and neither have i made any pacts yet (Im not going to lie lol)… but i have been very interested in the metaphysical side of life my whole life as i grew up Christian and i have always been Theistic rather than Atheistic.
I actually was led down this route we call the left hand path through a constant obsession with sciences, which started around April 2014, and i was realizing that our reality can easily be manipulated through our own views upon certain subjects and certain ways of living. As well as having a strong will towards the preferred manipulation.
So i was then researching deeper and deeper in to the best ways of reality manipulation and was only finding the best information within Occult texts. The problam was though, whilst i started looking in to these books i got the feeling of being lost within a massive amount of information, rituals, ways of life etc. and i did not know where to start and because i am very cautious i did not allow my self to get in to it until i understood where the best place to start was, as well as knowing the safety precautions for myself, my health and my loved ones.

So to be honest i am very happy i have not dabbled in Black Magick until i came across Koettings work, as i feel now my patience was definitly a virtue to give me time to wrap my head around this vast subject, and i now feel i have the best strategy for the best start as i know that if i am to make a pact i should be patient for the results. I think before the pact is complete though one should be patient to grow themselves within so that they are able to handle the adaptations which will take place as well being able to handle your health throughout it

Any way all it is good to meet you and i look forward to talking to some of you. Peace.

1 Like

[quote=“KEY4488, post:1, topic:4768”]Hello all!, my name is Kieran.
I am new to this Forum as well as this practice.
I am 26 years old from the UK and have always been interested in the dark side of life.

I would like to hear your thoughts on whom may be best to make a pact with? The kind of Pact that shall keep my health, wealth and life pure whilst receiving a good bit of knowledge? Also a good energy flowing through myself each day so that i am wise & optimistic about all of life’s situations.
I was thinking a pact with Lucifuge Roficale or Lucifer but i want to hear opinions before i make decisions within this massive subject.

At the moment i am not performing any Rituals or Magick and neither have i made any pacts yet (Im not going to lie lol)… but i have been very interested in the metaphysical side of life my whole life as i grew up Christian and i have always been Theistic rather than Atheistic.
I actually was led down this route we call the left hand path through a constant obsession with sciences, which started around April 2014, and i was realizing that our reality can easily be manipulated through our own views upon certain subjects and certain ways of living. As well as having a strong will towards the preferred manipulation.
So i was then researching deeper and deeper in to the best ways of reality manipulation and was only finding the best information within Occult texts. The problam was though, whilst i started looking in to these books i got the feeling of being lost within a massive amount of information, rituals, ways of life etc. and i did not know where to start and because i am very cautious i did not allow my self to get in to it until i understood where the best place to start was, as well as knowing the safety precautions for myself, my health and my loved ones.

So to be honest i am very happy i have not dabbled in Black Magick until i came across Koettings work, as i feel now my patience was definitly a virtue to give me time to wrap my head around this vast subject, and i now feel i have the best strategy for the best start as i know that if i am to make a pact i should be patient for the results. I think before the pact is complete though one should be patient to grow themselves within so that they are able to handle the adaptations which will take place as well being able to handle your health throughout it

Any way all it is good to meet you and i look forward to talking to some of you. Peace.[/quote]

Welcome to the BALG Forum. I am writing in response to your interest in making a pact. Although the pact itself is not the main point of your above post, I just wanted to make you aware of a book I found most helpful regarding pacts: “Pacts with the Devil…” Sex and blasphemy are also in the title but “pacts with the devil” will be sufficient for Google to get you there. I modeled the pact I made with the Goddess Lilith on the pact shown on page 265 (or thereabouts). I was able to read it for free somewhere on the Internet so do not immediately buy it (unless you want to of course). And that pact has exceeded my expectation in regards to delivering outcomes. Best wishes to you on finding all that you are seeking here and in your own practice.

Can you speak to spirits? If not, then don’t even try summoning spirits. Pacts require bargaining and mutual agreement.

No i have not communicated with them as of yet. I recently (Within the last year) have had a presence around me permanently which has been putting information in to my head as i can hear peoples thoughts which is why i think it is hanging around lol. It gives me signs when important topics enter my mind which is a sign to make a note of them or something. I thought for a long time that this was my Guardian Angel but i was then told it may be something dark and that there may be more than one.
Could you help me to communicate with it? I am literally at the start and do not know nothing about proper communication even though it is guiding me and placing thoughts in to my mind.
I can also place thoughts in to peoples minds without them knowing which i think is kind if strange but i want real communication with an Entity.
I have also seen it moving around when i ask for a specific sign in a specific place it moves to it. (From a seated position lol! It must be lazy)

Thanks MisterG. I shall see if i can get it now lol. How long was it until you seen changes in your life?
I may aim to make the pact for the next blood moon in April or the last blood moon in September… I know that it may not matter whether it be on the day of the blood moons or not but it is just there is a lot of relevance to them for me as just before the 1st blood moon, my life changed massively, then just before the second blood moon it changed massively again and now we are approaching the 3rd (which is on my b’day) i am seeing more changes.
Before the 1st one i did not know anything about Black Magick or Evoking and i had a few bad addictions which i beat… which i have now been clean for over 1 year and i feel like anything is possible after beating such a hardcore addiction.
Sorry about rambling on lol. What was it about Lilith which made you make a pact with her then pal?

My friend, you are flying too high with your expectations, let me tell you what you would need to do before you can expect to have a decent pact:

1. Means to increase your awareness: Exercises that raise and reinforce your energetic bodies and open you to the other side of existence. While the so called “other side” coexists with “this side” because they are simply layers of the same reality and existence, you need to learn how to become aware and interact with it.

2. Means to banish spirits: You wouldn’t want to summon up that which you cannot put down, right? Even with spirits who are benevolent and cooperative with you, not banishing your ritual space and purifying yourself is a good way to ensure that you won’t get too far.

3. Means to ward against other (asshole) magicians curses and such: Enough said.

4. Mastery over some divinatory methods: Until you can learn how to communicate with spirits you are better off gaining some expertise on methods that ascertain knowledge.

Why?

Because the frequent use of said methods also increase your awareness of the other subtle world around you.

You need to find which method works best for you, mainly tarot and runes. Never think that just because one method works good that that would be enough. Keep pushing.

Tarot is your most basic tool. If you can’t get a deck, you can construct your own out of cardboard and a free afternoon. The important thing is that you sit down and learn about the cards, that you become immersed in the system.

Then you can go to runes, or start with them if you feel yourself more inclined, but runes require a longer time just because you will see how much more they have to offer.

Maybe you’re good with the pendulum, or with dowsing rods, who knows. You must practise. But as I said before, Tarot first, and then you can tackle with the rest.

1. Work with some entry-level entities or ancestor worship before you can expect to summon the bigger ones and have a pact.

Before you even have dealings with a “demon” you should at least try to summon elemental kings or angelic forces because, in your mind, you associate these beings with a good amount of expected kindness.

Many people fail or get bad results when working with demonic forces out of their wrongfully associated idea that these entities are “evil” or that they will twist their words around, or that while obedient at first, they always plot the demise of the conjurer.

Forget that.

Thing is demonic forces like to get personal and presencial around you, and even if they don’t wish you harm, their presence can become overbearing and might trigger your fears. I had been battling demonic presences for YEARS until I got the clever thought of actually listening to what they wanted. And they never harmed me, but I was uncomfortable around them.

Get this in your mind as the most important thing: THE SO CALLED DEMONIC FORCES ARE THERE NOT TO GRANT YOU ACCESS TO THINGS THAT YOU COULD NOT OTHERWISE REACH ON YOUR OWN. THERE ARE THERE TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY, BEING READY OR NOT.

This means that if you do a pact now you can expect spooky situations that will make you regret you ever began on this path, not because it’s “bad” or anything, but because you will be AFRAID TO LET GO.

Demons take you on a ride and work thinking what’s best for you. The problem is that they think and work in bizarre ways unless you know how to funnel their attention, unless you know how to impose your terms.

SO, here, have a book I began with: Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos.

Read it, practise the exercises, and please note that all the impliments that Konstantinos asks you to build or use are not necessary. They simply serve to empower your will, to create the conviction that you’re powerful or worthy enough to get it to work.

Above all though be respectful to entities.

And hey, don’t worry, just go with the flow. Enjoy your magickal journey. Don’t overdo yourself seeking complicated goals. And all in all, I say that maybe in a year you’ll be ready to tackle stuff.

Remember that I am not saying “you aren’t ready”, but that I am saying “if you’d begin right now shit would be pretty confusing”. Take yer time man!

1 Like

[quote=“KEY4488, post:5, topic:4768”]Thanks MisterG. I shall see if i can get it now lol. How long was it until you seen changes in your life?
I may aim to make the pact for the next blood moon in April or the last blood moon in September… I know that it may not matter whether it be on the day of the blood moons or not but it is just there is a lot of relevance to them for me as just before the 1st blood moon, my life changed massively, then just before the second blood moon it changed massively again and now we are approaching the 3rd (which is on my b’day) i am seeing more changes.
Before the 1st one i did not know anything about Black Magick or Evoking and i had a few bad addictions which i beat… which i have now been clean for over 1 year and i feel like anything is possible after beating such a hardcore addiction.
Sorry about rambling on lol. What was it about Lilith which made you make a pact with her then pal?[/quote]
Key448, Congratulations on kicking your addiction and remaining clean for a year. And best wishes for remaining so permanently.

To answer your question: I had been in a relationship with Lilith for several years before making a pact with her although she had been asking me to do so since I first connected with her. I am embarrassed to admit this but my reluctance to make a pact stemmed from all that “soul selling” nonsense we have all heard about. But through my on-going communication with Lilith and with further learning, I came to view “pacting” as a beneficial thing. So I went ahead and entered into one with Lilith. I did not see any concrete results for a couple of months (but I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to the spirit realm so perhaps things happened sooner but I did not realize it). And with the template I saw in the book, Pacts with the Devil, I felt comfortable in creating a pact that made sense for me and for Lilith. Plus, after so many years of communication, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. I have even been thinking of updating it. I hope this answers your question. If not, please tell me and I will clarify. Thanks again for your question.

[quote=“333, post:6, topic:4768”]My friend, you are flying too high with your expectations, let me tell you what you would need to do before you can expect to have a decent pact:

1. Means to increase your awareness: Exercises that raise and reinforce your energetic bodies and open you to the other side of existence. While the so called “other side” coexists with “this side” because they are simply layers of the same reality and existence, you need to learn how to become aware and interact with it.

2. Means to banish spirits: You wouldn’t want to summon up that which you cannot put down, right? Even with spirits who are benevolent and cooperative with you, not banishing your ritual space and purifying yourself is a good way to ensure that you won’t get too far.

3. Means to ward against other (asshole) magicians curses and such: Enough said.

4. Mastery over some divinatory methods: Until you can learn how to communicate with spirits you are better off gaining some expertise on methods that ascertain knowledge.

Why?

Because the frequent use of said methods also increase your awareness of the other subtle world around you.

You need to find which method works best for you, mainly tarot and runes. Never think that just because one method works good that that would be enough. Keep pushing.

Tarot is your most basic tool. If you can’t get a deck, you can construct your own out of cardboard and a free afternoon. The important thing is that you sit down and learn about the cards, that you become immersed in the system.

Then you can go to runes, or start with them if you feel yourself more inclined, but runes require a longer time just because you will see how much more they have to offer.

Maybe you’re good with the pendulum, or with dowsing rods, who knows. You must practise. But as I said before, Tarot first, and then you can tackle with the rest.

1. Work with some entry-level entities or ancestor worship before you can expect to summon the bigger ones and have a pact.

Before you even have dealings with a “demon” you should at least try to summon elemental kings or angelic forces because, in your mind, you associate these beings with a good amount of expected kindness.

Many people fail or get bad results when working with demonic forces out of their wrongfully associated idea that these entities are “evil” or that they will twist their words around, or that while obedient at first, they always plot the demise of the conjurer.

Forget that.

Thing is demonic forces like to get personal and presencial around you, and even if they don’t wish you harm, their presence can become overbearing and might trigger your fears. I had been battling demonic presences for YEARS until I got the clever thought of actually listening to what they wanted. And they never harmed me, but I was uncomfortable around them.

Get this in your mind as the most important thing: THE SO CALLED DEMONIC FORCES ARE THERE NOT TO GRANT YOU ACCESS TO THINGS THAT YOU COULD NOT OTHERWISE REACH ON YOUR OWN. THERE ARE THERE TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY, BEING READY OR NOT.

This means that if you do a pact now you can expect spooky situations that will make you regret you ever began on this path, not because it’s “bad” or anything, but because you will be AFRAID TO LET GO.

Demons take you on a ride and work thinking what’s best for you. The problem is that they think and work in bizarre ways unless you know how to funnel their attention, unless you know how to impose your terms.
SO, here, have a book I began with: Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos.

Read it, practise the exercises, and please note that all the impliments that Konstantinos asks you to build or use are not necessary. They simply serve to empower your will, to create the conviction that you’re powerful or worthy enough to get it to work.

Above all though be respectful to entities.

And hey, don’t worry, just go with the flow. Enjoy your magickal journey. Don’t overdo yourself seeking complicated goals. And all in all, I say that maybe in a year you’ll be ready to tackle stuff.

Remember that I am not saying “you aren’t ready”, but that I am saying “if you’d begin right now shit would be pretty confusing”. Take yer time man![/quote]
I too read the Konstantinos book and found it very helpful. And like you, I did not let the many tools and other things become an obstacle to implementing the methods and techniques found there. It certainly aided my learning when I was beginning this journey. I learned from it before I made any truly meaningful spirit contact.

[quote=“333, post:6, topic:4768”]Hi there 333, thanks for the message and taking the time out to help me how you can, i knew there was something which needs to be thought through first and i could not quite figure out what it was, but when you say about summoning certain lower entities first sounds like great advice. Imagine i summoned up Lucifer before anything n just shit myself haha.

“1) Means to increase your awareness: Exercises that raise and reinforce your energetic bodies and open you to the other side of existence. While the so called “other side” coexists with “this side” because they are simply layers of the same reality and existence, you need to learn how to become aware and interact with it”.

Yes before i got in to this left hand side i had been looking in to the science and paranormal sides of, extra dimensions, quantum physics, lower realms, higher realms etc. and it is a very interesting subject. Communicating with the lower realms can be done through EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenom), White noise etc. but i have not done any of that to be honest (Not yet anyway).
Also i was looking into the way we can empower our bodies from within through the Chakras and Kundalini, brain wave states as well as just generally staying pure and healthy.
I hear peoples thoughts sometimes which i think may be the subtle hearing or connection of the soul(s), or whether it is just because i know them inside out or whatever, i do not know. But i am thinking maybe that is a skill i should focus on for communicating with these different layers of reality. If you can direct me to some more info on how to communicate with the other side that would be cool mate.

2.And yes the Banishing Ritual was something i found out when i first got in to talking about all this with others, i kept asking about the main safety method and kept getting the same answer about the Banishing Ritual. I even think that would be useful to someone who never does this sort of stuff as well as it could clear themselves and their surroundings.

1. I have not looked in to the wards yet and sounds like another good thing to look in to thanks. I know generally what they are as of a game i play called Elder Scrolls Skyrim lol.

2. Yes i look in to quite a lot of subjects and learn fairly easily as i enjoy learning i seem to take it in and remember it easy. If it is something i do not like then i will not remember it. But yes i see all this left hand path as divinatry method as it is using natural laws which are there for us to seek in (If you meant something else by that let me know haha, i do not know if i just rambled on with that or not).

Tarot cards i have experienced but have not used myself yet. I had a Tarot card reading a year ago in April and he said within one year i would be ‘My mothers night in shining armour’ whilst (As my mother was there), and ‘Would be a completely new person’ as well as i could be successful in whatever i ‘want’ to do. I did not get one bad card!!. And this was whilst i was a drug addict, i had lost my flat and had to move in with my parents because of growing bud, i had no knowledge of real reality and all this was just before the first blood moon, he also said he had a message from the cards saying that my ‘mother was my knight in shining armour’ at the time… and he did not know anything about mine or my moms life but got it all right.

Runes again i have only seen on Skyrim the game lol but i do not think they are the same in real life.

And thanks for that book i shall have a look at it.
Thanks dude.
Sorry if i missed something.[/quote]

To answer your question: I had been in a relationship with Lilith for several years before making a pact with her although she had been asking me to do so since I first connected with her. I am embarrassed to admit this but my reluctance to make a pact stemmed from all that “soul selling” nonsense we have all heard about. But through my on-going communication with Lilith and with further learning, I came to view “pacting” as a beneficial thing. So I went ahead and entered into one with Lilith. I did not see any concrete results for a couple of months (but I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to the spirit realm so perhaps things happened sooner but I did not realize it). And with the template I saw in the book, Pacts with the Devil, I felt comfortable in creating a pact that made sense for me and for Lilith. Plus, after so many years of communication, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. I have even been thinking of updating it. I hope this answers your question. If not, please tell me and I will clarify. Thanks again for your question.

Yeah that is good mate. Do you believe the pact is selling the soul or not? i get a bit confused on that as some ask that you only worship them which i do not know if i would be able to do as of yet. I grew up Christian from birth and was baptized at 8 years old and i do not think that i can give up on it all.

But it is up to the person who is making the pact what they do and i do not try to divert any ones religion or way of thinking like most Christians do. Most of them get on my nerves when they will not admit the truths of sciences and anatomy, just because it does not say it in The Bible.

I have only heard a few things of Lilith such as that she was created before Eve and was cast out of The Garden of Eden also. I heard that she takes babys who are not baptized and so on as well as that she is a succubus… Also i seen a quote on Facebook by some randomer stating that ‘Satanic Bitches Pray to Lilith’ which i never knew but hey, you live and you learn.
But obviously they are all powerful forces as have been there for eons.

After the pact did anything bad happen? as the life is supposed to fall apart and built back up again? I actually felt like that happened to me for 9 years without me knowing and now i am just rebuilding myself… Or maybe it was just because i was lazy as fuck and loved drugs lol. I only smoke bud now, no alcohol, no heroine, no prescription drugs or nothing whereas i used to be in a messed up state of mind.

Sorry i had not messaged you before i sent that other message, i did not notice yours until i looked through again mate.

Have you seen Erics video about sleeping with succubus’s lol?

Isn’t that a little bit of Catch 22-moment, or contradictive to some extent? I totally agree about the pact part. But when it comes to the communication part we all have to start somewhere, and that’s not by interfacing with other humans. In my opinion, to learn how to speak with a spirit/entity is by having a spirit/entity around to learn communication. Otherwise we could just keep the walls up, without ever breaking it to reach the other side.

Yeah, I mainly did it through refusing to give up, also see this about not ALWAYS expecting them to talk back in words:

I Would Give THIS Magick Advice To My 16 Year Old Self

But mainly just persist regardless and ask them to send you signs you can recognise.

Euoi’s not wrong, good comms are important, but they might not always be Hollywood clear as in hearing them talking like on a radio.

JMO, sometimes you have to push past “pass/fail” binary outcomes and just accept that you’re working on clarifying a skill you already have - reading the role of spirits you’ve called, in your own life.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:4768”]Yeah, I mainly did it through refusing to give up, also see this about not ALWAYS expecting them to talk back in words:

But mainly just persist regardless and ask them to send you signs you can recognise.

Euoi’s not wrong, good comms are important, but they might not always be Hollywood clear as in hearing them talking like on a radio.

JMO, sometimes you have to push past “pass/fail” binary outcomes and just accept that you’re working on clarifying a skill you already have - reading the role of spirits you’ve called, in your own life.[/quote]

Speaking for myself, I wouldn’t learn communication if my two ladies weren’t in my life. And yes, there’s been alot of trials and errors in my journey too.

For me, the communication is varied and not bound by one form only. It’s physical, emotional, textual, by images, “forced” thoughts and occasionally audible. And it’s pretty randomized by the easiest accessibility at times.

I’m not saying that Euoi is wrong, especially when communication is of importance.

But a contradiction to lack knowledge in communication with avoiding the communicatee isn’t a part of a learning progress. But that’s just my opinion.

Yeah, I mainly did it through refusing to give up, also see this about not ALWAYS expecting them to talk back in words:

JMO, sometimes you have to push past “pass/fail” binary outcomes and just accept that you’re working on clarifying a skill you already have - reading the role of spirits you’ve called, in your own life.[/quote]

I had been asking for signs and they started taping on things when certain thoughts came in to my head so that i would write it down. In the end when reading back a lot of the stuff it seems unlike me to think some of the things and i have not ever fully evoked a spirit, it just seemed to already be there waiting for communication. I was thinking that it was a light being at one point but someone said to me that it may be a dark being and that there is more than one there.
Which is one of the reasons i am here today as i want to make the most of it all so it is all good advice i am receiving from you all and what Euoi says is true as i should think about the bargaining and mutual agreements before doing anything. I feel like i have so much to find out still but it is all coming together slowly.
Peace :).

No i have not communicated with them as of yet. I recently (Within the last year) have had a presence around me permanently which has been putting information in to my head as i can hear peoples thoughts which is why i think it is hanging around lol. It gives me signs when important topics enter my mind which is a sign to make a note of them or something. I thought for a long time that this was my Guardian Angel but i was then told it may be something dark and that there may be more than one.
Could you help me to communicate with it? I am literally at the start and do not know nothing about proper communication even though it is guiding me and placing thoughts in to my mind.
I can also place thoughts in to peoples minds without them knowing which i think is kind if strange but i want real communication with an Entity.
I have also seen it moving around when i ask for a specific sign in a specific place it moves to it. (From a seated position lol! It must be lazy)[/quote]

I have a thread in the new magician section about communicating with spirits. I recommend you begin with your ancestors.

I have also seen it moving around when i ask for a specific sign in a specific place it moves to it. (From a seated position lol! It must be lazy)[/quote]

I have a thread in the new magician section about communicating with spirits. I recommend you begin with your ancestors.[/quote]

Ok i shall have a look through after i finish work tomorrow. And yes summoning some ancestors sounds good. Thanks.

If you want to start working with the forces of hell, the first spirit you must ever get in touch with is Lucifer himself, instead of some lesser spirit. Lucifer is much easier to be contacted, and he is a spirit of illumination and initiation, besides his role as one of the heads of hell, thus having under his command every - or almost every, there’s place for discussion in here - other infernal spirits. His powerful presence will put the ever-chaotic forces of hell, specially when it comes to the lowest ranks of spirit, in due place so their interference in your life are mostly benefical when such forces are put into motion by your will.

If you read the Lesser Key of Solomon, you’ll notice how this is true as it states that the magician has to call Egyn, Amaymon, Oriens and an other spirit whose name I forgot to the four quarters, thus granting stability to the operation and protection of the magician. Those spirits are of the highest ranks in the grimoire, just being under Lucifer himself, Ammaymon being perhaps the second in power and command. The same is true for Grimorium Verum, as you have to work a pact with Lucifer first to have full access to the whole system.

I advise against doing pacts for now, I myself dont do any pacts with spirits as I dont like to have any long-term obligation to them.

As to contact Lucifer, sigil magic should suffice:

Hand-draw his sigil, and have prepared some offerings to him as candle, incense and alcohol (whiskey or rum would be good I think, never actually offered him anything)

To open the sigil, in your case you hold it firm with both hands and project your mind and 3rd eye into the sigil. Push them inside untill you feel something, when you get this right, the feeling of his presence will be unmistakable.

When you have him around, give him his offerings, tell him about who you are and ask for his guidance.

Try to cultivate the habit of talking to him, give him weekly offerings and ask for his blessings and guidance, without striking a pact. Your awareness will certainly change and you’ll then begin to develop yourself, Lucifer has this power.

On wizardforums I told a dude to apply sexual arousal as a mean to open his sigil, but you seem to have some sort of psychic tension, so pushing your mind into it should do the trick.

And the first person I ever saw talking about how beginners should contact Lucifer first was Sultitan_Itan, so due credit is now given and I spare myself the risk of looking an smartass using someone else’s knowledge.

1 Like

Lucifer is very accessible.

[quote=“KEY4488, post:10, topic:4768”]To answer your question: I had been in a relationship with Lilith for several years before making a pact with her although she had been asking me to do so since I first connected with her. I am embarrassed to admit this but my reluctance to make a pact stemmed from all that “soul selling” nonsense we have all heard about. But through my on-going communication with Lilith and with further learning, I came to view “pacting” as a beneficial thing. So I went ahead and entered into one with Lilith. I did not see any concrete results for a couple of months (but I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to the spirit realm so perhaps things happened sooner but I did not realize it). And with the template I saw in the book, Pacts with the Devil, I felt comfortable in creating a pact that made sense for me and for Lilith. Plus, after so many years of communication, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. I have even been thinking of updating it. I hope this answers your question. If not, please tell me and I will clarify. Thanks again for your question.

Yeah that is good mate. Do you believe the pact is selling the soul or not? i get a bit confused on that as some ask that you only worship them which i do not know if i would be able to do as of yet. I grew up Christian from birth and was baptized at 8 years old and i do not think that i can give up on it all.

But it is up to the person who is making the pact what they do and i do not try to divert any ones religion or way of thinking like most Christians do. Most of them get on my nerves when they will not admit the truths of sciences and anatomy, just because it does not say it in The Bible.

I have only heard a few things of Lilith such as that she was created before Eve and was cast out of The Garden of Eden also. I heard that she takes babys who are not baptized and so on as well as that she is a succubus… Also i seen a quote on Facebook by some randomer stating that ‘Satanic Bitches Pray to Lilith’ which i never knew but hey, you live and you learn.
But obviously they are all powerful forces as have been there for eons.

After the pact did anything bad happen? as the life is supposed to fall apart and built back up again? I actually felt like that happened to me for 9 years without me knowing and now i am just rebuilding myself… Or maybe it was just because i was lazy as fuck and loved drugs lol. I only smoke bud now, no alcohol, no heroine, no prescription drugs or nothing whereas i used to be in a messed up state of mind.

Sorry i had not messaged you before i sent that other message, i did not notice yours until i looked through again mate.

Have you seen Erics video about sleeping with succubus’s lol?[/quote]
I just saw your comment. I will respond tomorrow. I have been traveling all day today but I want to acknowledge reading your questions and let you know I fully intend to answer. Thanks for your patience.

[quote=“Diazin, post:17, topic:4768”]If you want to start working with the forces of hell, the first spirit you must ever get in touch with is Lucifer himself, instead of some lesser spirit. Lucifer is much easier to be contacted, and he is a spirit of illumination and initiation, besides his role as one of the heads of hell, thus having under his command every - or almost every, there’s place for discussion in here - other infernal spirits. His powerful presence will put the ever-chaotic forces of hell, specially when it comes to the lowest ranks of spirit, in due place so their interference in your life are mostly benefical when such forces are put into motion by your will.

If you read the Lesser Key of Solomon, you’ll notice how this is true as it states that the magician has to call Egyn, Amaymon, Oriens and an other spirit whose name I forgot to the four quarters, thus granting stability to the operation and protection of the magician. Those spirits are of the highest ranks in the grimoire, just being under Lucifer himself, Ammaymon being perhaps the second in power and command. The same is true for Grimorium Verum, as you have to work a pact with Lucifer first to have full access to the whole system.

I advise against doing pacts for now, I myself dont do any pacts with spirits as I dont like to have any long-term obligation to them.

As to contact Lucifer, sigil magic should suffice:

Hand-draw his sigil, and have prepared some offerings to him as candle, incense and alcohol (whiskey or rum would be good I think, never actually offered him anything)

To open the sigil, in your case you hold it firm with both hands and project your mind and 3rd eye into the sigil. Push them inside untill you feel something, when you get this right, the feeling of his presence will be unmistakable.

When you have him around, give him his offerings, tell him about who you are and ask for his guidance.

Try to cultivate the habit of talking to him, give him weekly offerings and ask for his blessings and guidance, without striking a pact. Your awareness will certainly change and you’ll then begin to develop yourself, Lucifer has this power.

On wizardforums I told a dude to apply sexual arousal as a mean to open his sigil, but you seem to have some sort of psychic tension, so pushing your mind into it should do the trick.

And the first person I ever saw talking about how beginners should contact Lucifer first was Sultitan_Itan, so due credit is now given and I spare myself the risk of looking an smartass using someone else’s knowledge.[/quote]

Thank you for all that advice. There is a lot of great advice on here and i shall fully message you back when i finish work pal. I start in half an hour and it would be a sloppy reply if i was to quickly do one right now. Thanks. Speak soon.