Which Entity To Make A Pact With?

[quote=“MisterG, post:19, topic:4768”][quote=“KEY4488, post:10, topic:4768”]To answer your question: I had been in a relationship with Lilith for several years before making a pact with her although she had been asking me to do so since I first connected with her. I am embarrassed to admit this but my reluctance to make a pact stemmed from all that “soul selling” nonsense we have all heard about. But through my on-going communication with Lilith and with further learning, I came to view “pacting” as a beneficial thing. So I went ahead and entered into one with Lilith. I did not see any concrete results for a couple of months (but I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to the spirit realm so perhaps things happened sooner but I did not realize it). And with the template I saw in the book, Pacts with the Devil, I felt comfortable in creating a pact that made sense for me and for Lilith. Plus, after so many years of communication, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. I have even been thinking of updating it. I hope this answers your question. If not, please tell me and I will clarify. Thanks again for your question.

Yeah that is good mate. Do you believe the pact is selling the soul or not? i get a bit confused on that as some ask that you only worship them which i do not know if i would be able to do as of yet. I grew up Christian from birth and was baptized at 8 years old and i do not think that i can give up on it all.

But it is up to the person who is making the pact what they do and i do not try to divert any ones religion or way of thinking like most Christians do. Most of them get on my nerves when they will not admit the truths of sciences and anatomy, just because it does not say it in The Bible.

I have only heard a few things of Lilith such as that she was created before Eve and was cast out of The Garden of Eden also. I heard that she takes babys who are not baptized and so on as well as that she is a succubus… Also i seen a quote on Facebook by some randomer stating that ‘Satanic Bitches Pray to Lilith’ which i never knew but hey, you live and you learn.
But obviously they are all powerful forces as have been there for eons.

After the pact did anything bad happen? as the life is supposed to fall apart and built back up again? I actually felt like that happened to me for 9 years without me knowing and now i am just rebuilding myself… Or maybe it was just because i was lazy as fuck and loved drugs lol. I only smoke bud now, no alcohol, no heroine, no prescription drugs or nothing whereas i used to be in a messed up state of mind.

Sorry i had not messaged you before i sent that other message, i did not notice yours until i looked through again mate.

Have you seen Erics video about sleeping with succubus’s lol?[/quote]
I just saw your comment. I will respond tomorrow. I have been traveling all day today but I want to acknowledge reading your questions and let you know I fully intend to answer. Thanks for your patience.[/quote]

Yeah no worries dude. We will speak soon. Message me anytime.

quote author=KEY4488 link=topic=4988.msg58793#msg58793 date=1424841832]

[quote=“MisterG, post:19, topic:4768”][quote=“KEY4488, post:10, topic:4768”]To answer your question: I had been in a relationship with Lilith for several years before making a pact with her although she had been asking me to do so since I first connected with her. I am embarrassed to admit this but my reluctance to make a pact stemmed from all that “soul selling” nonsense we have all heard about. But through my on-going communication with Lilith and with further learning, I came to view “pacting” as a beneficial thing. So I went ahead and entered into one with Lilith. I did not see any concrete results for a couple of months (but I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to the spirit realm so perhaps things happened sooner but I did not realize it). And with the template I saw in the book, Pacts with the Devil, I felt comfortable in creating a pact that made sense for me and for Lilith. Plus, after so many years of communication, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. I have even been thinking of updating it. I hope this answers your question. If not, please tell me and I will clarify. Thanks again for your question.

Yeah that is good mate. Do you believe the pact is selling the soul or not? i get a bit confused on that as some ask that you only worship them which i do not know if i would be able to do as of yet. I grew up Christian from birth and was baptized at 8 years old and i do not think that i can give up on it all.

But it is up to the person who is making the pact what they do and i do not try to divert any ones religion or way of thinking like most Christians do. Most of them get on my nerves when they will not admit the truths of sciences and anatomy, just because it does not say it in The Bible.

I have only heard a few things of Lilith such as that she was created before Eve and was cast out of The Garden of Eden also. I heard that she takes babys who are not baptized and so on as well as that she is a succubus… Also i seen a quote on Facebook by some randomer stating that ‘Satanic Bitches Pray to Lilith’ which i never knew but hey, you live and you learn.

After the pact did anything bad happen? as the life is supposed to fall apart and built back up again? I actually felt like that happened to me for 9 years without me knowing and now i am just rebuilding myself… Or maybe it was just because i was lazy as fuck and loved drugs lol. I only smoke bud now, no alcohol, no heroine, no prescription drugs or nothing whereas i used to be in a messed up state of mind.

Sorry i had not messaged you before i sent that other message, i did not notice yours until i looked through again mate.

I just saw your comment. I will respond tomorrow. I have been traveling all day today but I want to acknowledge reading your questions and let you know I fully intend to answer. Thanks for your patience.[/quote]

Yeah no worries dude. We will speak soon. Message me anytime.
[/quote]

Your question asking if making a pact is selling your soul is a good one. I say no unless that is your intent. You can write a pact with any terms you like and to be in force for any timeframe you like. But then you need to get the agreement of the entity with whom you are seeking to pact with. I again refer you to the book Pacts with the Devil. That is where I obtainedthe template I used. But as others have suggested, it is best for you to diligently work to develop a relationship with the entity first to insure you are comfortable with that entity and vice versa.

You asked if anything happened after I made my pact with Lilith. No, nothing happened immediately. But over time, things did happen as I had requested. However, there still remains several unfulfilled terms of the pact and the pact is set to expire next month. Yet, there were several positive developments that occurred that were not contained in the pact but a result of the pact.

You asked about Liiith. There is so much that could be said and yet no one knows for absolute certain. But I worship the Lilith best described in the books by Donald Tyson: Lilith Grimoire, Liber Lilith, and Sexual Alchemy (all available on the Internet at Sribd and at some commercial book sellers). I also suggest you search the videos and books by EA. As you already know from the video you mentioned which I did watch, he has provided valuable information regarding Lilith. But one will never have complete information on Lilith.

People from all parts of the spectrum worship Lilith. I have found this group includes those in the BDSM lifestyle, witchcraft, vampirism, sex workers, the oppressed & abused, and Satanists to name just a few. Generally, Lilith welcomes all as far as I can tell.

I hope you found this helpful.

Euoi… Can i try and summon you? :).

No.

As one who likes Lilith ( myself ) I find the Liber Lilith kind of paints her as a demon spitting out demonic babies by the thousands. This link here on BALG by ‘Yuri’ talks about Lilith saying Adam and Eve, spitting out demonic kids, are all bollocks …

Re: Why is everyone so afraid of Lilith ?
Quote from: Yuri on 12/09/14, 07:20 AM

Lilith was exactly the same. Adam? Eve? Dragon? Prositution and whoredom? Spitting out monsters left and right? Never happened (I know these descriptions are generally symbolic of course, yet people cling to them as if they were literal qualities). Instead love and the feminine energy, the breaking of blockages, the giving in and accepting your most deeply repressed desires, sexual energy currents etc where the topics we spoke of.

So for me this link by author and witch Frater Barrabas Tiresius, says – to some degree, who Lilith is. Link… http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/search/label/Lilith

In my opinion, there’s not that many threads in here about Lilith. And many people seems afraid of her, just because of the myths and legends isn’t for the “feint hearted”.

What’s there to be afraid of? Independency? For someone to stand up for herself and what she believes in? Someone that believes that men and women should be treated equally and independently from one another?

Working with Lilith and her kind is, as I see it, the individual path and growth of independence, to value one another and to better understand that patience is a virtue to let us grow in our own pace.

Lilith - and her kind - isn’t all about sex magic, even if some people get stuck in that narrow niche category of sexual deities, spirits and entities. Depending on our own goals and who we chose to work with, throwing that niche out for a while and dig further into it, some of us will grow and develop even more.

Independent women and men are threatening for the masses and are their own authorities, and that’s probably a reason some people are afraid of Lilith.

[quote=“Diazin, post:17, topic:4768”]If you want to start working with the forces of hell, the first spirit you must ever get in touch with is Lucifer himself, instead of some lesser spirit. Lucifer is much easier to be contacted, and he is a spirit of illumination and initiation, besides his role as one of the heads of hell, thus having under his command every - or almost every, there’s place for discussion in here - other infernal spirits. His powerful presence will put the ever-chaotic forces of hell, specially when it comes to the lowest ranks of spirit, in due place so their interference in your life are mostly benefical when such forces are put into motion by your will.

If you read the Lesser Key of Solomon, you’ll notice how this is true as it states that the magician has to call Egyn, Amaymon, Oriens and an other spirit whose name I forgot to the four quarters, thus granting stability to the operation and protection of the magician. Those spirits are of the highest ranks in the grimoire, just being under Lucifer himself, Ammaymon being perhaps the second in power and command. The same is true for Grimorium Verum, as you have to work a pact with Lucifer first to have full access to the whole system.

I advise against doing pacts for now, I myself dont do any pacts with spirits as I dont like to have any long-term obligation to them.

As to contact Lucifer, sigil magic should suffice:

Hand-draw his sigil, and have prepared some offerings to him as candle, incense and alcohol (whiskey or rum would be good I think, never actually offered him anything)

To open the sigil, in your case you hold it firm with both hands and project your mind and 3rd eye into the sigil. Push them inside untill you feel something, when you get this right, the feeling of his presence will be unmistakable.

When you have him around, give him his offerings, tell him about who you are and ask for his guidance.

Try to cultivate the habit of talking to him, give him weekly offerings and ask for his blessings and guidance, without striking a pact. Your awareness will certainly change and you’ll then begin to develop yourself, Lucifer has this power.

On wizardforums I told a dude to apply sexual arousal as a mean to open his sigil, but you seem to have some sort of psychic tension, so pushing your mind into it should do the trick.

And the first person I ever saw talking about how beginners should contact Lucifer first was Sultitan_Itan, so due credit is now given and I spare myself the risk of looking an smartass using someone else’s knowledge.[/quote]

Hi there. Thanks for the reply.

Yes, i think your advice it very good. My mind is sort of telepathic in a weird sort of way which i have never been able to explain. I started hearing other peoples thoughts in my head when i was 17 and i could not tell if i was putting the thoughts in their head or whether i am hearing them. It was a really bad experience at first but was amazing when i could handle it and i realized that it was both which was happening in the end, i was placing thoughts in to their mind and i was hearing them, it then started getting very sharpe where i would know when my phone would ring just before, i would wake up knowing that my door was about to be knocked, and the regular annoying stuff when you know what someone is going to say before they say it etc.
So i feel like your advice is a very good point and i have looked through The Lesser Key of Solomon, but did not delve deep in to it. I have read the Grand Grimoire which is a work of Solomons and it says the hierachy of Hell is,
1st. Lucifer, Emperor.
2nd, Belzebuth, Prince.
3rd, Astaroth, Grand Duke.
4th, Lucifuge Rofocale, Prime Minister, who commands Bael, Ageres & Marbas.
5th, Satanachia, Great General, who commands, Pruslas, Aamon & Barbacos.
etc etc.
But they all say different things, and it is hard to know exactly who does what. But i think that Lucifer is obviously one of the best to make a pact with as he was once an Angel himself and Lucifuge is the 4th in hell and is said to be a twin so must have been an Angel to.
And yes i heard that Lucifer was about Inner Strength, Enlightenment, Illumination etc. and i get a good feeling about him whilst i get a bad feeling about Satan which always made me think that they were different, i just knew it.
If you look in that hierachy i just written out you will see at number 5 (5th) is Satanachia, and i think that is where Satan sits where as a lot of people think that he is 1st. Satanists always say about the number 5 as well ;). I think the ones above Satan would have a good Vibe to them as they do not care of right and left … Whilst Satan and Satanists… (Real Satanists)… are pure dark and evil.
I have been gettingthoughts about Thoth coming in to my head a lot and i seen some where that Lucifuge and Thoth may be the same Entity. And i have a connection in the number 4 whilst he is 4th in Hell… (I was born 4th.4th… and more.)

But if i was to Summon Lucifuge, it probably would be best to summon Lucifer first, (with a few offerings like you said), because, if he is one that is summoned regularly, he is probably used to beginners. Whilst Lucifuge isn’t one to be summoned up regularly and would probably just get angry lol.

Before i do anything though, i want to be at my peak, no worries on the mind or nothing. Comfortable with my money etc. Healthy body, healthy mind etc. not that my life is not comfortable as it is, i just want to be Peak 100% 10/10 before i approach a Fallen Angel. With the mind and body clear it can all flow nicely and i can focus.

And yes it is up to you if you do not want to make pacts. I respect any ones views, whatever they want to do, whatever they look like, i do not care… And i am Christian!!! Lmao.

Peace Brother.

[quote=“MisterG, post:22, topic:4768”]quote author=KEY4488 link=topic=4988.msg58793#msg58793 date=1424841832]

Yeah no worries dude. We will speak soon. Message me anytime.[/quote]

Your question asking if making a pact is selling your soul is a good one. I say no unless that is your intent. You can write a pact with any terms you like and to be in force for any timeframe you like. But then you need to get the agreement of the entity with whom you are seeking to pact with. I again refer you to the book Pacts with the Devil. That is where I obtainedthe template I used. But as others have suggested, it is best for you to diligently work to develop a relationship with the entity first to insure you are comfortable with that entity and vice versa.

You asked if anything happened after I made my pact with Lilith. No, nothing happened immediately. But over time, things did happen as I had requested. However, there still remains several unfulfilled terms of the pact and the pact is set to expire next month. Yet, there were several positive developments that occurred that were not contained in the pact but a result of the pact.

You asked about Liiith. There is so much that could be said and yet no one knows for absolute certain. But I worship the Lilith best described in the books by Donald Tyson: Lilith Grimoire, Liber Lilith, and Sexual Alchemy (all available on the Internet at Sribd and at some commercial book sellers). I also suggest you search the videos and books by EA. As you already know from the video you mentioned which I did watch, he has provided valuable information regarding Lilith. But one will never have complete information on Lilith.

People from all parts of the spectrum worship Lilith. I have found this group includes those in the BDSM lifestyle, witchcraft, vampirism, sex workers, the oppressed & abused, and Satanists to name just a few. Generally, Lilith welcomes all as far as I can tell.

I hope you found this helpful.
[/quote]

Yes i think you maybe right there with what you said about the pacts, if it your intent and you have written it within the pact then that will most probably take your soul… as it was written within the pact obviously lol. I think that loads of superstitious Christian lies were wrapped around all the dark side of life, within the losing the soul side, as they knew a lot of souls would be lost due to the temptations.
But if you are wise to the decisions you are making then maybe you can just ride out pacts in a great way. I myself actually want to stay Christian whilst connecting with the Dark Side as i am not small minded and my mind is able to comprehend the dualistic nature we live within. Which is why i respect all entities and humans whether good or bad as Earth is a free will zone and if the persons will is to hand over their soul, it is up to them.
I also think that a lot of the rumours about Lilith (which i have heard) were just paranoid stories which are made up through ‘chinese whispers’. You know how it goes, when one person does one thing wrong, the masses turn them in to an ‘Evil’ person… or Entity in this case. Apparantly she had stole a baby or something so obviously through the chinese whispers system it became that she steals and eats babies… some how… Lol!. True herd mentality. The masses are programmed like fuck and somehow i think that is why they are so easy to read and manipulate.

And that book you said ‘Pacts with the devil’ will be brought by me tonight when the clock hits midnight and my pay check is in my bank.
I am thinking about taking E.A’s course, in a couple of months, before i do anything with any entity and i never normally sign up with anything, (Trust me, i am a tight bastard), but it just feels right and there literally is not anything as useful and as user friendly on earth at the moment. It was exactly what i was looking for at the exact right time. Time to take a walk down that path we call the left hand :)… With the Left hand we take. And with the right hand we give.