Which demon would be good to bend will?

Hello everyone, I was wondering which demon can help with bending someone’s will regarding love matters. I’ve heard of Amducious/Amdukias. Can someone suggest someone else as well?

1 Like

Okay stay with me on this one…
Look at the title it says “Which demon would be good to bend will?” still with me? Okay good, now slowly move your cursor up to the top right of the website. It should look like a magnifying glass. Go ahead and click on that and type your question.
:+1:

5 Likes

I just wanted to know. Anyway, thank you!

2 Likes

Ok, I hear you, but this is a forum. It’s not friendly to dismiss every question to “search the forum”
I’ve come across many answers to questions I had but needed clarity on an answer from someone long gone.
You never know what new insight can be gained… Maybe even from someone active… Maybe you could get that badge and post some interesting links.
I clicked on the conversation to read the replies. I thought it’d be interesting… Aaaaaand queue member sarcasm … Come on now.

5 Likes

Sarcastic comment
:grin:

3 Likes

Paimon, Belial, Sallos others, it depends exactly on what type of mind bending you are looking for, heck even Lillith can bend minds to your liking if you broaden the definition enough. What type of job do you need to be done on your behalf?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Dantalion and Orias

2 Likes

You said it!! I created this topic after using ‘the magnifying glass’ above. Thank you for understanding. :heart:

1 Like

I need a man to say at least an ‘I love you.’ He loves me, every freaking person in my city knows it but he won’t say it. So I need him to do that. Rest could be handled. Thank you for the advice :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

In terms of love if you want him to just say the words that he loves you without the feels in it - Paimon is the shit. If it’s Love you really are looking for Sallos might be a good candidate or Astarte or better yet Aphrodite, Venus, Eros and many more, how to summon each of them can be found by using the mighty powerful magnifying glass :stuck_out_tongue: but you found what you were looking for it seems. :wink:

3 Likes

With it you have the knowledge of the universe at your finger tips :wink:

4 Likes

Indeed. XD

1 Like

Dantalion, Amducias, probably Paimon but I have not worked with him. You may also consider angels like Orpaniel.

Oh Hail the mighty glass of Magnification!!!

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll make sure not to create any topic and use the magnifying glass. Even if I feel I didn’t get much information and someone on the forum may be able to help me out. :slight_smile:

Thank you! :cherry_blossom:

Maybe if people just clarify that they’ve already done searches but need clarification on this/that. Ok? That way everyone is happy.

I use belial- and a silver ring on my left middle finger to call him. I lost this ring for a week and then found it. while I was trying to reach Belial. Hes a tough guy and has given me the why should I - I begged him and showed him why. Its not really for me but for children.