Which demon/entity is more powerful than Jesus Christ?

“Which demon/entity is more powerful than Jesus Christ?”

Another Jesus Christ.
I mean, fire with fire.

1 Like

I will never tell people to ignore tangible results. :+1:

3 Likes

And to add something, some people resonate both with Jesus and some demons… and that’s wonderful…!! That’s why i love Balg because it taught me a truth I would never be able to imagine there is :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Who is better a lawyer, a doctor, engineer? painter? A athlete?
Which martial arts is the best? MMA? Karate? Must Thai?

We all have our skills, interests and motivations, even those entities

the most powerful the imagination

1 Like

As a use to be christian myself…: Isn’t that theology just brainwash so that you would avoid the seeking more knowledge; give an organisation a tenth of your money and obey anything they say. For examples the witch hunts; the mass persecutions of witches during the middle ages and the extreme protestant persecution. Even in the bible it says that jesus used the power of Beelzebub. jesus did not exactly deny it… Theology is rubbish! It wasn’t even his name either. A demi god went on a suicide mission to be worshiped.

1 Like

Jesus Christ is a fictional character based on Essene Astrotheology. So

5 Likes

This is true in my life too. I totally agree with you on this.

1 Like

mmmm In my opinion what happens is this
the christian baptism (not sure if all of them) but is an act of magic they make the symbol of the cross of matter in your third eye, in a way they do this to close your perseption, belivers of this religions tend to do the simbol of the cross when they face something even a little paranormal, and they activate the magic put on their third eye, so they no longer see the presense on entities or else but this does not mean the entity is not around them they only become unable to notice them thats all

2 Likes

I dont think that that is true, the christians use far older symbolism and the sign of the cross is used to invoke the 4 elements not to curse the third eye or anything. Yaweh is the tetagrammaton Yod He Vau He (a description for the 4 elements). Bardon writes about this in his 3 piece.

1 Like

The cross of matter symbolized the material world
Is not asymbol of doom or denial
Is just like making your third eye onlyto concern in the tangible world more than what is onthe spiritual realm
Thats it

2 Likes

I am not ashamed to say I was a christian. Many are brainwashed as children. When people force that crap down your throat it seems believable. Who is more powerful? Even the freaking bible gives you the answer!!!

Satan said to jesus… a different name… If you are the son of god then turn these stones to bread. He would not… Instead of being powerful he had was concerned with scripture. In this situation Satan is concerned with practical, useful power whilst jesus is concerned with vanity.

That is one example. There is a lot stuff in the bible that tells you that Satan is powerful and practical whilst jesus is vanity.

jesus-brainwash is meant for people that just wear pretty clothes on a Sunday and be full of vanity. Call themselves elite or elect and say that the rest will suffer eternal fire because they are not part of our vanity.

The sort of stupid religion that blames everything on Satan when they sin whilst falsely advertising that jesus is the cure for sin!!! It’s fucking useless.!!! The stupid vanity that say that jesus saves… and cures them from sin. Isn’t it strange that even high level brainwashed people like priest or popes sin… all that jesus brainwash and yet they rape children and blame SATAN!!! Useless vanity!!! The cathlics are famous for being peodos!!! That brainwash does’t seem to work!!!

5 Likes

Ι can totally see your point… even when my mother tells me something to do together from the Christian tradition, like we used to when i was younger, now im like eeeh no i dont follow. I see the nonsense in some beliefs and customs.
Im not Christian orthodox anymore but i still do believe that jesus and Holy Mary have enormous power for protection and healing.

3 Likes

Imagine that a mother of a friend, had horrible headaches for years. Doctors said maybe its a form of cancer… not sure what was it but couldn’t cure it.
A few days ago she saw holy Mary in her dream saying you will be fine, dont cry anymore. She woke up in the morning, seeing blood in her pillow which linked from her ear. And the headache was gone.
2 weeks later she is still fine so probably, this issue is gone forever :flushed:

1 Like

If you look into the different traditions of Voodoo you will notice things of a catholic/christian nature especially in Santeria. The cross for instance represents the crossroads of power in which the operator would call forth the Lwa to manifest in this realm of existence.

So when a cross is charged with the intent to “banish spirits”, in all reality they are just opening the crossroads and trying to cast the spirit back into the nether (aka catholic/christian “Hell”).

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight!! Yea it seems there are sooo many ethics and customs that they appear repeatedly in many religions and traditions.
Even in Christianity, the fact that the priests lit candles and say some particular words, they burn incense etc is exactly what magick provides. But they are against magick and say its evil, prohibited, the worst thing someone can do for his soul…
It’s so ironic right :joy:

Please, please, l don’t think this forum is to chastise any religion, we all chose our own paths to follow and some of us are on this forum to learn what really works so condemning the Christian religion on this forum make some of us very uncomfortable.
If we can talk about what really works in magic and share our experiences l think that will encourage some of us to try other pantheons that works.

2 Likes

The christian faith has it’s place in people’s path and is no real difference in those that follow the “lhp” path, there’s a handful of people who treat the LHP like a christian pastor treats Christianity.

5 Likes

Then perhaps I should apologize for my resentment. If this is neutral ground then I suppose I should not expect the same somewhere else. My family would want to chastise me for not being christian. So everywhere else then not neutral ground…

christian magick is a thing in today’s time, calling on the power of Yahweh, prayer to Yahweh, and so forth. Christianity is a religion that originally was individual connection to their God, the way it became is slightly more modern.

1 Like

Because finding this forum and finding out that in fact magick should not been forbidden by the church…
That demons and angels are far from how the pastors describe…
That Jesus doesn’t have any problem in the end for us, to work also with demons…
Finding out a truth noone was talking about…
Living in 2020 and discovering our own capabilities and power …
This is magick :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes