Which classes are best for people newer to the left hand path?

which class do i take if im newer to left hand magick and want to learn it properly, yet learn the skills to respectful invocate demons, and other entity’s id like to work with?

1 Like

Classes?

Well, I don’t know where in your journey are you and what skills do you have already, but if you’re starting from zero, then start by meditation and picking a working system.

4 Likes

I would suggest read DEMON OF MAGICK

1 Like

The Golden Dawn system is good.

2 Likes

ive been working with magick for a couple years but ive never worked in depth with the left hand path. thank you for the replies i appreciate them.

1 Like

In your introduction, you said you were interested in evocation (and invocation here), so I would consider The Complete Book of Demonolatry. It will help get your feet wet. Do keep in mind that you don’t have to “worship” them. Respectfully honoring them is good enough.

You can also take a look at the tutorials section, specifically, the Simply Evocation Guide

2 Likes

That book was a great start 25 years ago. I wouldn’t recommend it over GOM, POM, Corwin Hargrove, or S Connolly books these days.

4 Likes

Try the best workings for LHP beginners and that is getting the works of S Connolly in demonic magick

Can you suggest some Books of S Connolly @anon8398376 @Rav

2 Likes

@Vikson I would start with this one.

Then if you you do a kindle unlimited free trial you can read through at least 75% of her other books for free. Most are short like Baal Kadmon books. But, they all seem to stand from the book I pictured and is often referenced in her other books.

2 Likes

1 Like

^This^
It’ll explain everything- use as a course and treat it as going to class. It’s awesome.
Also- Summoning Spirits by Konstantinov will set you right up…

I suppose you wanna learn about what LHP is.

Lords of the Left-Hand Path

Uncle Setnakt’s Essential Guide to the Left Hand Path

2 Likes

Try that book become the maelstrom by D.H. Thorne it’s pretty food for beginners. Or try that class his currently doing his going over the foundations of the chakras and nondualistic teachings.

1 Like