Which celebrities really are into the Occult?

They are getting less timid lol

I just looked at her pictures on Google, and I can see how you would get that vibe. I am a new follower of Lilith, what an awesome goddess she is, and she was!

I was quoting part of the lyrics from the talking heads song, “And she was” because I heard it was about Lilith.

1 Like

:rofl: Would be cool of that song was really about her, who knows it may be.

1 Like

He also bought and lived in Aleister Crowley’s Boleskine House located in the Scottish Highlands.

2 Likes

Fairuza’s “The Craft” co-star Rachel True is a Tarot reader in LA.

1 Like

Yes, he certainly did. Since I am a musician, I am somewhat familiar to song lyrics. I often found subtle occult meanings to the songs they wrote before I learned of Page’s involvement with it. Some of their lyrics are hauntingly beautiful. I feel that music itself is inspired by the gods, it is a universal language, somehow a message gets through via music that mere talking cannot accomplish. Thanks for your response. Blessings, Divina

2 Likes

I share you’re sentiment. He was one of the reasons I bought my first Les Paul.

1 Like

I own one myself lol, and yes he is a terrific musician. :grin:

2 Likes

Black Sabbath’s Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler dabbled. It got weird.

Horror writer Shirley Jackson often claimed to be a practicing witch.

Elvis Presley was very much a Christian (he even had some gospel 45s in his home jukebox), but he was a big enough fan of Helena Blavatsky to read from “The Voice of Silence” onstage. You can’t make THAT up!

Kate Bush. Listen to her song “Lily”…

David Bowie. He even referenced Crowley on his final album.

Christopher Lee had a HUGE occult library, but warned against practicing black magick.

Daryl Hall was related to, and fascinated by, Aleister Crowley. (Now THAT surprised me, considering how bland Hall & Oates’ music is.)

6 Likes

Lol, cool! Thanks

1 Like

I forgot Twin Temple! They’re pretty open about it too - they call their music “Satanic doo-wop” and they released only 666 vinyl copies of their album. (If you haven’t heard of them yet, they’re big enough to have opened for Tiger Army.)

1 Like

Yeah this video was really nice.

1 Like

If you had to guess, which demon would you guess that was?

Zia McCabe from the Dandy Warhols showcases an alter she had where she made offerings to the gods in the extra footage from their DIG! documentary.

Wow!:grin: You learn something new every day

2 Likes

Especially on this forum, it’s great! The Dandy’s are also friends with Marilyn Manson & I’ve heard there’s some interesting tales there.

1 Like

Chaos magick practitioners:

As much as I love Marilyn Manson, he has said he isn’t a Satanist, but who knows. Im sure there are plenty of celebrities and musicians who are or have been into it.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget Dan aykroyd.

1 Like