Which celebrities really are into the Occult?

This is something I’ve always been curious about. You hear that one of them is, but since such things are usually kept secret, how do you know what rumors and info are true?

4 Likes

The only one I know of for sure was Xxxtentacion. Watch his “SAD!” Music video. The homie literally made a music video with him evoking a demon. It’s sick

2 Likes

All of it is rumors unless you personally ask the celebrity or they openly say they are. Otherwise it’s nothing but speculation and cringy conspiracy theories.

5 Likes

What about Stevie nicks? She has all but come right out and said she is a witch. There are others I have my suspicions about. Lol, I’ll have to check that out

Will check that one out for sure. Ty

Jimmy Page was pretty overt about being a Golden Dawn practitioner? I’m sure there are tons of others.

4 Likes

johnny depp. vampire

2 Likes

Johnny Depp is 10/10 the best xD

2 Likes

Lana Del Ray and Fairuza Balk are open about it.

3 Likes

Jay Z and Beyonce open to it

3 Likes

There is one way. I know a surefire way to find out one’s affiliation in any skill. You can find out any
Hobby or ability. But all I’ll say is that it exists, it’s easy and the truth of many secrets are within
Reach.
Each person gets different results.
But I can’t guarantee it’ll wok.
All I can say is that you
Can find out a lot using this method if you use it right and act nicely. Those of
Keen eyes will see more than they bargained for, often.

I’ll give you a hint, this one is a little deceptive.

CUM VJGKU JKIJGT UGNH

Have fun!

I forgot about them, yea, you’re correct

The late Christopher Lee had a large collection of literature that was given to him from many whom practiced. Unfortunately though, he himself did not practice per say. At least that’s what he would tell the public in interviews.

4 Likes

Agreed!!

Kate Bush: Wicca.

Al.

2 Likes

You’re right, he had an occult bookstore for awhile, heard about his golden dawn involvement.

1 Like

I totally believe that, always had that suspicion. I wonder about the sisters of Heart, Ann and Nancy Wilson

Ya, that’s how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

the clinton’s

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered if Kathleen Kennedy practiced. I get a follower of Lilith vibe off of her.