Which angel can help you right now? Angel tarot reading!

Please draw one for me. I’m currently considering a major angelic working so I’m quite interested in what pops up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Emeraldtablets

2 Likes

Thank you✌

2 Likes

Oh no definitely, sadly the New Age has also helped to spread the idea that they can’t possibly harm anyone ever…

I wanted to add, regarding my reading, it also ties in with the #2 reading you did for me on the other spread, as I believed that the ‘guilt’ would interfere wealth workings specifically, and ties in with that in other ways as well.

Thanks again for the readings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there
I would like to know please

1 Like

Welcome @Bella200382 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

One for me please

1 Like

Please draw me one as well. Interested to see where this goes.
Thanks so much!

1 Like

@Flora

I wanna get that and the oracle one but I can’t seem to find them on my amazon! Its full of angel decks! Hopefully someday!

2 Likes

@Bella200382 ask again after you make an introduction thread! I am sorry but its a rule here!

1 Like

Oh no they did in the new Introduce Yourself thread

2 Likes

Thanks for informing me! Then I’ll continue with the queue!

2 Likes

Interesting! I am guessing Caliel is probably the same angel as Keliel. If so, I’m going to try to evoke them first - there has to be some reason.

2 Likes

@dagar

1 Like

Im interested if youre still doing these. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@Ignited

1 Like

@sparks

1 Like

@anon156256

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like