Which angel can help you right now? Angel tarot reading!

Ah, I see he is my moral guardian. :blush:
“Guards against mental troubles.” Sounds like exsctly what I need. :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

These card seem great
They have sigils for angels too

1 Like

@Ornias
Lol! These jumped…

1 Like

Interesting, I might just petition this angel :thinking:

2 Likes

Which angel can help me right now?

(This is neat, I just started studying angels… yesterday, and I also have Travis Henry’s Occult Tarot in the mail~)

2 Likes

Id love one as well!!

1 Like

Oh man fuck I was born at 8.10 am

This is great

2 Likes

Very fascinating. I worked with Metatron once prior, and it was a good experience, I learnt some interesting things from him. But I’ve been thinking of him more lately, and YHWH advised me to seek material satisfaction/stability, and recently I got Magickal Riches by Damon Brand, and with all of the rituals I have seen in there Metatron is the Archangel who oversees it, so you invoke him in the ritual. Thank you, I think it is very accurate.

I like this disclaimer. Although with the power of divination, naturally the reading will be accurate, but one might need to do some research or additional divination to see how exactly the Angel can help.

Thanks for the reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like one please

2 Likes

I’d like one too please!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I had to say it since we have newbies! And slapping “angel” label doesn’t mean you will not run into trouble!

3 Likes

Can I have one please?

2 Likes

Please draw one for me. I’m currently considering a major angelic working so I’m quite interested in what pops up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Emeraldtablets

2 Likes

Thank you✌

2 Likes

Oh no definitely, sadly the New Age has also helped to spread the idea that they can’t possibly harm anyone ever…

I wanted to add, regarding my reading, it also ties in with the #2 reading you did for me on the other spread, as I believed that the ‘guilt’ would interfere wealth workings specifically, and ties in with that in other ways as well.

Thanks again for the readings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there
I would like to know please

1 Like

Welcome @Bella200382 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

One for me please

1 Like

Please draw me one as well. Interested to see where this goes.
Thanks so much!

1 Like