Where vampires actually came from

@JOHN_ARDOLINO Since you have repeatedly brought up the Anunnaki could you kindly provide a link to the cuneiform inscription that specifically says all that?

So far i’m aware of only one Sumerian tablet that may have used the name Lilith but it made no mention of her nature, other than she lived in a tree that Inanna wanted to make a throne from. So clarification on this one point would be much appreciated.

There is neither I am being very serious about research that I have spent the better part of my lifetime putting together. Besides that point we have the ability to use magic to change nature to our will you presence on this sight more or less mandates that fact and your saying the existence of giants is a stretch. They have their place in our history just as dragons vampires and so many other creatures. No some of them may have died off but that doesn’t mean they never existed and you can’t say there is no recorded history about them it is written on every ancient to medieval tapestry shield and wall there is we just chose somewhere along the line that such things could never have existed. I’m not playing games or larping what ever the hell that is. I am simply serving as a conduit. For those who seek the knowledge of where we came from as a human race and the history of those who created us.

I am not saying vampires don’t exist, you walnut.
That would mean I don’t exist.

What I am saying is that your “extensive” research does seem to lack accurate information.

2 Likes

So what exactly makes you sure you’ve got all the answers? All I’ve seen from you on this topic are claims. Provide some evidence or stop being so righteous.

I’m a pretty open-minded individual myself, but because you read something in some ancient text doesn’t make it true. We may have forgotten a lot that the ancients knew, but we’ve discovered a lot that they didn’t know. Are we going to return to the idea that the world is flat? Or that the Earth is the center of the solar system?

Please be more reasonable and don’t ask people to simply believe what you claim.

I myself am an avid reader of books regarding antediluvian civilizations, and am well aware that many underestimate how advanced the ancients really were. But coming on here to make ludicrous claims without substantiating them, and then getting offended, isn’t painting a very positive image of people who are into alternative history is it?

Also, this picture provided by prophet was long since proven fake, you can look that up, here’s a youtube video about it (people who fake things make it less believable for the rest, who knows, maybe this is a tactic):

2 Likes

…“You walnut”… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I am never going to forget this nomenclature! It has me rolling.

3 Likes

At no point was I ever offended nor am I asking anyone to believe anything that is of course anyone’s right I am simply telling you the research I have done the findings I have made And answering questions people have. It would seem you have a need to rebuke said finding as you are as you said an avid reader. I am amazed however that someone who can find it within themselves to believe in magic in the supernatural can’t see their way to believe in supernatural beings themselves.

I find utterly surprising that you are not able to read/understand what you read, having in mind you claim to have invested your life in researching.

1 Like

BALG should create a Occult Myths and Legends category and solve this.

The vampire legend actually began with the massive deaths with black plague in the 14th century.

As a corpse’s skin shrinks, its teeth and fingernails can appear to have grown longer. And as internal organs break down, a dark “purge fluid” can leak out of the nose and mouth. People unfamiliar with this process would interpret this fluid to be blood and suspect that the corpse had been drinking it from the living.

See this link which might be of interest:

The Bloody Truth About Vampires
Vampires are fodder for books, movies, and Halloween costumes. But for hundreds of years, they were scapegoats for disease.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/news/2016/10/vampires-europe-new-england-halloween-history

1 Like

2 Likes

Once again, findings you claim to have made, and when people ask you to provide proof and not just unsubstantiated claims you get defensive. It’s okay little buddy.

Are you implying well read people are thus ignorant? So we should believe everything some guy on the internet claims with no shred of evidence? :thinking: This isn’t the Middle Ages you know, we’re not going to just believe a bunch of claims because you tell us to. What I want are facts, not claims. This isn’t some conspiracy to silence you. But you know what? I believe you and:

I’m amazed that you haven’t read the fact that I said I was open to the idea, but require facts to believe claims since most of those who wrote about this subject have turned out to be frauds and charlatans. Surely you understand why we can’t just take your word for it? I mean why would we take a total stranger’s word for this monumental discovery which seems very unlikely? Doesn’t make sense dude.

Secondly, I’m surprised you’re trying to link research on physical vampires to magic, does that mean that you just indirectly admitted to being a LARPer? :thinking: Magic isn’t as far fetched as you think, and isn’t as detached from science or medicine outside of the Western world. Maybe you need to read more.

2 Likes