Where Is Everybody From?

LAWL

9 Likes

California anyone :frowning: ?

3 Likes

Romania here :smile:

5 Likes

Adelaide South Australia, the city of miserable little Churches.:zap::zap::zap::grinning:

5 Likes

i am from Chile

4 Likes

LOL made this thread to find someone to work with, no one response from the NJ NY area lmao.

6 Likes

not sure what your working on but you dont necessarily have to live close to by to work on something together.
Like myself, @Micah and @RiseorDie are working on a ritual together. we are spread out ga, texas, Kentucky.
So really you just need to find someone who wants to work on the same magickal workings you are working on.

10 Likes

Thanks, I literally had no idea. Pretty awesome!

2 Likes

no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re up for a four or five-hour drive, I could show you American Stonehenge lol, and some of the most haunted graveyards in the country lol

3 Likes

Up State, Tri-county area NY, myself. AKA, the middle of no-where. Cows, corn and forest as far as the eye can see.

( Being serous. The nearest cites are about 45 minutes away in any direction from me.)

9 Likes

I haven’t been able to do any outdoor ritual work because I’m surrounded by brick and cement. That sounds great up their though for this type of stuff my friend.

1 Like

I have been to New Jersey if I remember corectly at least twice. Once to visit J and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash after visiting my late grate aunt near Tuxedo Park. The other for East coast cosmic-con, a year or two back.

1 Like

Join some local meet up groups offline!

You know I have definitely looked into that quite a bit, but they are all white path mystics whom I do not feel I can be brutally honest about what I am doing. So it just does not draw me in, and I turns me off to it. What do you think?

4 Likes

I go to local bookstores. I meet all sorts of people. You can learn from just about all walks of life, and by saying you are into the LHP might bring you luck on finding the right people. (They might know somebody)

1 Like

If you’re in the area let me know man!

2 Likes

I don’t know when the next time will be, but will do.

cool bro, look forward to it.

2 Likes

2 Likes