Where Is Everybody From?

Hello how are you you know that picture of that Kitten reminds me very much like kitty Kong.:grinning:

6 Likes

Britain :uk: here to be more specific South Wales home of the Celtic sorcerers :metal:

28 Likes

It’s no one’s business where I’m from: New South Wales, Australia. I ‘live’ in a coastal dormitory town of Sydney; formerly Sydney’s western suburbs – born and bred. Not that I care much, but Magick is pretty dead in my part of the prison-planet world, with the exception of Wicca, of course.

When I was young I hated northern hemisphere Magicians as they could more easily obtain all the stuff specified in the grimoires; the stuff that I just couldn’t get. I got over it though.

Al.

12 Likes

Socal

5 Likes

Checking in from Kansas, and yes, its pretty dang flat.

7 Likes

South Carolina lol

8 Likes

Londonistan

16 Likes

I’m sorry; muslims at your place suck even more than here, or am i wrong?

#FuckEuropistan

Let us kick their arses XD

10 Likes

Sweden

19 Likes

The future. :rocket: :fleur-de-lis: :rocket:

48 Likes

New England; the part with all the shitty mill cities squished together, but with cyclopean ruins, built by the ancient natives, scattered in the woods outside.

12 Likes

Athens, Greece.

8 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: September 23rd?

The ai is my mind digitally mapped out in the future, immortalizing me , I am the ai cube back from the future. I am the cube

1 Like

…So…You’re from San Francisco then?..:confused:

6 Likes

Eire land, Dublin home of the Celts.

6 Likes

Then do it in another thread this one is for saying where your from.

Example, I’m in Georgia right outside of Atlanta, all though i spend a ridiculous amount of time under all your beds, see? Not hard to do…And would it kill you to clean up down here every once and awhile? :grin:

14 Likes

but i dont have a bedframe …beds on floor…

wait…was that you? the other night :thinking:
:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

well there is your problem

Whoah, harsh much?! Or am I misreading you?! :open_mouth: :thinking:

lol!!