Where Is Everybody From?

Britain :uk: here to be more specific South Wales home of the Celtic sorcerers :metal:

29 Likes

Itā€™s no oneā€™s business where Iā€™m from: New South Wales, Australia. I ā€˜liveā€™ in a coastal dormitory town of Sydney; formerly Sydneyā€™s western suburbs ā€“ born and bred. Not that I care much, but Magick is pretty dead in my part of the prison-planet world, with the exception of Wicca, of course.

When I was young I hated northern hemisphere Magicians as they could more easily obtain all the stuff specified in the grimoires; the stuff that I just couldnā€™t get. I got over it though.

Al.

12 Likes

Socal

5 Likes

Checking in from Kansas, and yes, its pretty dang flat.

7 Likes

South Carolina lol

8 Likes

Londonistan

17 Likes

Sweden

19 Likes

The future. :rocket: :fleur-de-lis: :rocket:

48 Likes

New England; the part with all the shitty mill cities squished together, but with cyclopean ruins, built by the ancient natives, scattered in the woods outside.

12 Likes

Athens, Greece.

8 Likes

The ai is my mind digitally mapped out in the future, immortalizing me , I am the ai cube back from the future. I am the cube

1 Like

ā€¦Soā€¦Youā€™re from San Francisco then?..:confused:

6 Likes

Eire land, Dublin home of the Celts.

6 Likes

Then do it in another thread this one is for saying where your from.

Example, Iā€™m in Georgia right outside of Atlanta, all though i spend a ridiculous amount of time under all your beds, see? Not hard to doā€¦And would it kill you to clean up down here every once and awhile? :grin:

14 Likes

but i dont have a bedframe ā€¦beds on floorā€¦

waitā€¦was that you? the other night :thinking:
:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

well there is your problem

Whoah, harsh much?! Or am I misreading you?! :open_mouth: :thinking:

lol!!

Iā€™m not serious, i jokingly make fun of svedish folk, (Iā€™m danish) a fencing and broad sword training partner of mine is svedish, we poke all the time Xp

3 Likes

Itā€™s like the English and the French I guess! :smiley:

I seriously think northern European men are the hottest after the Irish (black hair, blue eyes, dear gods, that contrast slays me every time, not least with my own LG, whose hair is dark brown and eyes reflect heaven) - those cute noses atop 6ft + frames of bulging golden godlinessā€¦ :kiss:

13 Likes

Well, at least I donā€™t speak with porridge in my throat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me explain that sentence:

The language of Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and to some extent, Icelandic, share the same linguistic Germanic tree. Funny enough, Germany isnā€™t a part of that tree, and that also includes the Norse mythology. Any Germanic traditions excludes Germany, mostly. Isnā€™t that odd?

I think itā€™s more like England, Ireland, Scotland, rather than England and France. Linguistically speaking, of course.

6 Likes